Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina (15250 Views)

Abdulaziz Musa Yar’adua Spotted At APC Grassroot Rally In Faskari, Kastina / APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima / Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by lhordspy: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2022
Massive campaign at the grassroot in Faskari LGA of kastina state.
Spearheaded by Dr. Dikko Radda and the Governor himself, Aminu Bello Masari.

Faskari local government area is situated within Katsina state, Northwest Nigeria and shares borders with the Funtua, Chafe, Birnin Gwari, and Sabuwa LGAs. A number of towns and villages make up Faskari LGA and these include Mairuwa, Unguwar ganye, Dakamawa, Kanon Haki, Monunu, Yankara, Sheme, and Shawu. The estimated population of Faskari LGA is 132,098 inhabitants with the majority of the area populated by members of the Fulani ethnic division. The Fufulde language is extensively spoken in the area.

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by lhordspy: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2022
More..

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by lhordspy: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2022
Pictures of Northerners flaunting the Jagaban Infinity Logo at the rally

Below, Somebody said: Tinubu's Logo is more popular than Peter Obi in the North. Nairalanders just loves vawulence ah ah ! grin

142 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by julaion: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Faskari local government area is situated within Katsina state, Northwest Nigeria and shares borders with the Funtua, Chafe, Birnin Gwari, and Sabuwa LGAs. A number of towns and villages make up Faskari LGA and these include Mairuwa, Unguwar ganye, Dakamawa, Kanon Haki, Monunu, Yankara, Sheme, and Shawu. The estimated population of Faskari LGA is 132,098 inhabitants with the majority of the area populated by members of the Fulani ethnic division. The Fufulde language is extensively spoken in the area.
I repeat, you can't be a Tinubu supporter and not sound or look stupid.

A man who said PVC has expired and urge everyone to go renew his/her PVC.

Please what concerns climate change with church rat and poisoned holy communion?

A man who claims he's the owner and founder of Lagos State.

Please which party does Tinubu belong to? Because we're confused. Is it PDAPC?

A man who regularly visit hospital in London to recharge is life span.

A man who promised the people of Bayelsa that high price is here to stay.

A man who can't speak coherently. Please what's the meaning of "Baba blue Blu Blu bulaba"

A man who direct Presidential questions to his delegates.

38 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by Acidosis(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2022
julaion:

The level of looting under a Tinubu presidency will be unprecedented in the history of the universe.

Man appears clueless, daft, and out of touch will prevailing realities due to old age comorbidities. I can imagine people looting left, right, and centre unknown to him.

If snakes could swallow money under Buhari (a man they described as having a contagious body language and aura that shatters the chambers of looters), then one can easily imagine the fate of Nigeria and her 133 million impoverished citizens under BAT.

The most upright angel in the world, who has never stolen a dime, would be forced to steal under Tinubu's administration.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by julaion: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2022
Acidosis:

The level of looting under a Tinubu presidency will be unprecedented in the history of the universe.

Man appears daft and out of touch will prevailing realities. I can imagine people looting left, right, and centre unknown to him.

If snakes could swallow money under Buhari (a man they described as having a contagious body language and aura shatters the chambers of looters), then one can easily imagine the fate of Nigeria and her 133 million impoverished citizens.

Even the most upright angel in the world, who has never stolen a dime, would be forced to steal under Tinubu's administration.
baba bulalabula will worst than buhari

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by BossGerald: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2022
You see this election period, everybody must chop from bullion van, no body should miss this once in 4yrs opportunity grin

Vote wisely

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:18am On Dec 06, 2022
JAGABAN

Honestly speaking i can't comprehend the love i have for this man seriously

He is so sound and smart. He remains the smartest politician living now

I will choose JAGABAN over millions of naira any day any time. My love for JAGABAN is natural. You can't buy it with 1k mobilization fee for campaign

113 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2022
Acidosis:

Man appears clueless, daft, and out of touch will prevailing realities due to old age comorbidities. I can imagine people looting left, right, and centre unknown to him.

If snakes could swallow money under Buhari (a man they described as having a contagious body language and aura that shatters the chambers of looters), then one can easily imagine the fate of Nigeria and her 133 million impoverished citizens under BAT.

The most upright angel in the world, who has never stolen a dime, would be forced to steal under Tinubu's administration.
Hahahahaha

Omo see confession o grin grin

Hahahahaha election never come they don know who go take over from bubu angry grin

Biko keep your salty tears until after election biko grin

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by morlin: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubu is the game. Ipods cry blood

50 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2022
Murder!

Asiwaju is the next president

Even Peter won’t get this crowd in Anambra

100 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by JosephXavier: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2022
The calamity that will never befall Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by muykem: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2022
I just hope that Rufia and many IPOB members will not commit suicide soon.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by BATified2023: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2022
We hereby welcome igbos to come n wail in peace

Moh247,Nigeriaisgreat let’s welcome them with open arms

98 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by Corrinthians(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2022
Pictures like these are the reason Obi supporters are becoming alot more aggressive and hostile these days. They're getting more frustrated by the second, seeing the ominous signs of their defeat next year.

Has anyone noticed they're gradually re-loving Kanu again? As it was in 2019, so shall it be next year. It's their destiny to fail in all political endeavours. Their hate and bigotry have consigned to hem to that fate.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by DellyTechNG(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2022
julaion:

Please what concerns climate change with church rat and poisoned holy communion?

A man who can't speak coherently. Please what's the meaning of "Baba blue Blu Blu bulaba"

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by Moh247: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2022
BATified2023:
We hereby welcome igbos to come n wail in peace

Moh247,Nigeriaisgreat let’s welcome them with open arms

grin

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by Didijiji: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2022
YAAAYYYY

Tinubu has won oooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

mumu pipo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by BATified2023: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2022
julaion:

must u igbos wail always?

Are u born to wail?

Is crying n wailing embedded in a typical Igbo dna?

What’s with all these madness?

If u no wail,u go die?

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

Honestly speaking i can't comprehend the love i have for this man seriously

He is so sound and smart. He remains the smartest politician living now

I will choose JAGABAN over millions of naira any day any time. My love for JAGABAN is natural. You can't buy it with 1k mobilization fee for campaign

You are a patriot!

God bless your Mother!

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by seunmsg(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2022
Zamfara, Katsina, Sokoto, Kaduna and Kano are in the bag for Tinubu already.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by Moh247: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubu's cap and logo is more popular in the North than Peter Obi

Go and Verify

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by LeoDeKing: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2022
julaion:

Shinedu, stop crying too much on Tinubu's matter. You already know pandora Obituary will defeat Tinubu, focus on that and leave Tinubu alone.

Meanwhile, are you aware Babachir Lawal, the grass cutting thief, is now an Obirodent and for that, he is no longer a thief but a Nigerian who wants a better Nigeria? cheesy

Anyway, reserve the tears, February is just by the corner when it will be very useful.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by obicmag(m): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Shameless party.

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by DennisEche(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2022
smiley
Tinubu should go and rest , age is not on his side.
Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2022
I am beginning to feel for ipob miscreants. There neck will break due to this neck pressing

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by ganisucks(f): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

All these so called rallies will look funny, when President Obi wins in 2023. I wonder what will be your excuse then.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by Petie33: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2022
julaion:

Hahaha copy paste group

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by Villa12(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2022
It's glaring Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

I wish him success

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina by Antoeni(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2022
Rented / Hired Crowd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Relevance Of Statistics To The Study Of Political Science / Grazing Bill: Anambra Assembly Backs Out / Buhari Presides Over Emblem Appeal Fund Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.