Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Democracy In Nigeria - Chatham House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Democracy In Nigeria - Chatham House (11151 Views)

US And UK’s Interest Threatened By A Kleptocratic Ruling Class - Chatham House / Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Democracy In Nigeria - Chatham House by MohSlayer: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Point of correction, we are not Africa’s largest democracy. What will u then call South Africa.

Na so we dey like to claim rubbish wey we no be
Re: Democracy In Nigeria - Chatham House by toprealman: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I think Nigerians should begin to write about their crusader movements, Irish and Scottish tales,Middle Eastern wars, British petroleum and the negative effects it has on Nigeria.
Exactly, but people are chasing shadows here
Re: Democracy In Nigeria - Chatham House by onuman: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
"....the EXTRAORDINARY of religions, ethnicities, and political traditions of its large population." ----- Chatham House.

Chatham House calls it EXTRAORDINARY, the pooling of ethnicities, religions, political traditions of large population in one country.
How do the colonial masters who pooled these diverse groups into one country still expect the country to thrive?
Re: Democracy In Nigeria - Chatham House by muykem: 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubu is a candidate like other 17 candidates in the race and not a president yet. He is at liberty to choose a campaign strategy that suited his ideas. Peter Obi is also visiting churches around the country as his own strategy.
Re: Democracy In Nigeria - Chatham House by God2man2again(m): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
What a sad report!

So many bad things have happened before and after independence.

Which way Nigeria?
Re: Democracy In Nigeria - Chatham House by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
A failed democracy instead?

When will Africans start thinking for themselves
Re: Democracy In Nigeria - Chatham House by israelmao(m): 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
God has given Nigeria into the hands of Nigerians and power to rescue her resides with them.All that is left is for us to vote wisely since there's some degree of confidence in electoral system now.
Re: Democracy In Nigeria - Chatham House by mrkings84(m): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
tyinfinity:
Someone of peter obi's caliber can never be accepted to talk In this house in london

Men, are you sure you are anywhere close to Obi's class, I mean your entire generation?
Re: Democracy In Nigeria - Chatham House by harqinhola(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I repeat..

The British cannot tell us our story... Doesn't work that way.

If there is nothing like North East in UK, we have no classification like that.. This is pure mental division tactics..

We will tell ourselves our story and decide how we want to move forward..

WHERE IS THE PANDORA MAN ?
Re: Democracy In Nigeria - Chatham House by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
harqinhola:

WHERE IS THE PANDORA MAN ?

leave me alone and post him yourself..

I don't do politics
Re: Democracy In Nigeria - Chatham House by sematec(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
ok
Re: Democracy In Nigeria - Chatham House by Samajogs: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
I don't think you heard what that dementia drug addict said in that house before asking people to help him answer questions directed to him. Its big shame
tyinfinity:
Someone of peter obi's caliber can never be accepted to talk In this house in london
Re: Democracy In Nigeria - Chatham House by IamtheTruth1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
Racoon:
Democracy in Nigeria : Explaining the history of Africa’s largest democracy and the influence of the military, ethnicity, and religious belief.

https://www.chathamhouse.org/2022/06/democracy-nigeria

I have never seen when a USA Presidential candidate will leave USA and go to France to campaign. Una too mumu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who? Is Best Governor South - East Nigeria / Convention: How PDP Governors Ignored BOT Advice / Nigeria Hope For Railway Resurrection- Washington Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.