Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink (1113 Views)

Yahaya Bello's Manifestoes Comes First In 12 Presidential Aspirants - Channels / Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by ogugwa1992: 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
The lead convener of the EndSARS movement, Segun Awosanya, popularly known as Segalink, has called on the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the All Progressives Congress (APC) to sue Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi for plagiarising their manifestoes.
Peter Obi, after much delay, finally released his manifesto on Saturday.

However, reacting to the release, Segalink, via his Twitter handle, called on the two major parties to sue Peter Obi as the “cut and paste is horrendously and criminally negligent.”

He wrote, “I hope the @OfficialPDPNig and @OfficialAPCNg would find time to sue @PeterObi for plagiarizing their manifesto. The cut & paste is horrendously and criminally negligent. Including the design layout and the payoff of the APC in 2011. He has zero representation in NASS yet 95% of his fantasy would require huge advocacy cum legislation (something he has no track record of engaging or supporting) & the assumption that he can have his way by dreaming it is delusional. In my view the manifesto proves his lack of preparedness & depth.”

https://twitter.com/segalink/status/1600061451166695425?s=46&t=uky1D_MfrTZIH32lRuvDLg

https://newsbreak.ng/pdp-apc-should-sue-peter-obi-for-plagiarising-their-manifestoes-segalink/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by Villa12(m): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
Lol

They say we should go and verify, this is the result of the verification:*

1. I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

2. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

3. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

4. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

5. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.

6. Obi used his Government position to promote his private business interest. He invested Government money into a business in which his family had interest. As former chairman of Fidelity, he made sure every contractor opened a bank account in Fidelity bank, all civil servants were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank, all secondary schools were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank. Obi was using his position as governor to market and grow his Fidelity bank to the detriment of other Banks. That is criminal.

7. There is no pipe borne water in Obi's village. I went there two days ago to verify.

8. Poverty did not reduce when Obi was governor. All the lies Obi is claiming, there is no HDI record to support it.

9. Obi did not build not even one school or hospital in 8 years. Not one. The ones he claimed to have donated to were all owned by the church.

10. For 8 years, Obi did not conduct local government Elections. He ruled Anambra without local government chairmen. Remember, the federal government gives monthly allocation to local government. There are 21 local government in Anambra. By not conducting local government Elections, Obi pocketed all the allocations that the federal government gave to local government for 8 good years. Haba ! Perhaps, the so called money Obi claims to have saved is the balance of the local government money that he has been chopping for 8 years. He needs to account for that.

11. By the way, who in his right senses save money when hunger and poverty is dealing with his people ?

12. Obi did not build infrastructure. The standard of infrastructure in the South East is former governor Sullivan of Enugu state and Governor Umahi of Ebonyi. These are the best two governors in the South East in terms of Infrastructure.

13. All the good roads that Obi is claiming to have built, were built by his predecessor, Chris Ngige. Till today, Anambra people still talk about "Ngige Roads". As for Obi, the ones he built, water done carry am go where we know know.

14. Obi destroyed the market for northerners living in Anambra and repeatedly he has been caught on camera telling Northerners that they are second class citizens and should go back to Kano.

15. They say he will move us from consumption to Production but Obi is one of the people who got us into this consumption problem. He is an importer of goods whose substitutes are produced in Nigeria. As a serial importer, who produces nothing. He is part of those who have killed the Nigerian economy.

16. Obi was mentioned in the Pandora Papers. This is an international criminal list. He is yet to clear his name.

17. Since the problem of unknown gunmen started in the South East, Obi has not done anything in his personal capacity to promote peace in his own hometown. You don't have to be in power before you can help solve a problem. This shows you that Obi doesn't really care about people. He just wants power. In fact, Obi is sympathetic to IPOB terrorists and has never condemn their terrorist activities for one day.

18. Obi claims to have taken Anambra state to first in WAEC from a very bad position.

Well, I went to verify and discovered that it was under Ngige, the governor before Obi that Anambra made first in WAEC the first time. It was after Ngige left that the state fell drastically under Obi and were only able to pick up during his last years in office.

19. Recently, Obi was asked what does he know about climate change and the olodo did not know what a secondary school student knows. In an era when climate change is the one of the most talked about issues in the world, a presidential candidate of the biggest black nation said he doesn't know about climate change ? Tueeeeeeeeeh !

20. During his eight year tenure. Obi did not increase the salaries of Government workers in the state not even once. It was Obiano who increased salary by 15% when he took over.

21. Obi did not improve the IGR of Anambra state better than Ngige before him and Obiano after him. He claims to be a creator of wealth, how comes he could not perform better in terms of increase in IGR than his predecessor and successor even when he was governor during the period of economic boom ? Under Obi, Anambra did not make more than 400 million monthly. When Obiano came, in a short period, he increased it to 1.4 billion. That's over 300 percent. Google is your friend. Verify.

22. One of the reasons why Obiano had problems with Obi was that when Obiano became Governor, he discovered that Obi accumulated a mysterious 7 billion naira expenses on the head of the Anambra state government. When he challenged Obi to account for that expenses, guy man started a fight. Use Google to verify.

When I look at all these things, I just shake my head in disappointment. I even use to rate Obi small but now, my opinion has changed. I have gone to verify and my conclusions is that

*Obi is a confirm scam.*

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by yarimo(m): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
OBI is a known fraudster

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by Urheadmaster(m): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
tongue
Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by Villa12(m): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
yarimo:
OBI is a known fraudster
Lol

An habitual lier who lie for a living

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by JasonScoolari: 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
This Malta Guinness bottle wants attention by all means.

9 Likes

Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
What is keeping APC and PDP lol grin peter obi is just awesome our incoming president

6 Likes

Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by ganisucks(f): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
After they used and dumped you in 2020, you now want to get your revenge. Next time u won't just jump into a protest without looking at the nature of the organizers. Clown!

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by ganisucks(f): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:

No one will waste their valuable time in reading your ODS(Obi Derangement Syndrome) report

3 Likes

Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by Villa12(m): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
ganisucks:

No one will waste their valuable time in reading your ODS(Obi Derangement Syndrome) report
Emeka

Why are you impersonating and disguising like a female on nairaland biko?

IGBOS and inferiority complex na your mate grin grin
Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by Efuaye(m): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
Who let the dogs out
Who!! Who!!!
And who will sue Apc for plagiarism? Maybe Dele Momodu!

3 Likes

Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by Villa12(m): 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
Efuaye:
Who let the dogs out
Who!! Who!!!
And who will sue Apc for plagiarism? Maybe Dele Momodu!
Chinedu

Obi is a confirm gay with his famine voice grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tchew
Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by Villa12(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
ganisucks:
After they used and dumped you in 2020, you now want to get your revenge. Next time u won't just jump into a protest without looking at the nature of the organizers. Clown!
Chinedu

Why are you disguising like a female on nairaland biko?

Why do IGBOS feel inferior to others kwan?
Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by Magnoliaa(f): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
JasonScoolari:
This Malta Guinness bottle wants attention by all means.

Lmao.

Nintendolink seriously fell off hard. grin

His cancellation still dey shock me.

He's lost all relevance now and nobody takes him serious on anything.

I remember that time when his voice used to be taken as one of authority.

Toor. I sha hope the money is worth a lifetime of him losing his dignity, credibility and social standing.

On a second thought, if he and Reno and J.J. rebrand as alfa mails and redpill gurus again, dedicated to denigrating women, I have no doubt they'll be re-platformed. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by FreeStuffsNG: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
I suspected that it will be a hurredly and horribly plagiarized document because it took the insistence of Nigerians before lp 'produced' it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by Magnoliaa(f): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I suspected that it will be a hurredly and horribly plagiarized document because it took the insistence of Nigerians before lp 'produced' it.

Shut up and stop saying nonsense things, please.

3 Likes

Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by Tochi3(m): 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
Lol

1. I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

2. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

3. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

4. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

5. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.

6. Obi used his Government position to promote his private business interest. He invested Government money into a business in which his family had interest. As former chairman of Fidelity, he made sure every contractor opened a bank account in Fidelity bank, all civil servants were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank, all secondary schools were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank. Obi was using his position as governor to market and grow his Fidelity bank to the detriment of other Banks. That is criminal.

7. There is no pipe borne water in Obi's village. I went there two days ago to verify.

8. Poverty did not reduce when Obi was governor. All the lies Obi is claiming, there is no HDI record to support it.

9. Obi did not build not even one school or hospital in 8 years. Not one. The ones he claimed to have donated to were all owned by the church.

10. For 8 years, Obi did not conduct local government Elections. He ruled Anambra without local government chairmen. Remember, the federal government gives monthly allocation to local government. There are 21 local government in Anambra. By not conducting local government Elections, Obi pocketed all the allocations that the federal government gave to local government for 8 good years. Haba ! Perhaps, the so called money Obi claims to have saved is the balance of the local government money that he has been chopping for 8 years. He needs to account for that.

11. By the way, who in his right senses save money when hunger and poverty is dealing with his people ?

12. Obi did not build infrastructure. The standard of infrastructure in the South East is former governor Sullivan of Enugu state and Governor Umahi of Ebonyi. These are the best two governors in the South East in terms of Infrastructure.

13. All the good roads that Obi is claiming to have built, were built by his predecessor, Chris Ngige. Till today, Anambra people still talk about "Ngige Roads". As for Obi, the ones he built, water done carry am go where we know know.

14. Obi destroyed the market for northerners living in Anambra and repeatedly he has been caught on camera telling Northerners that they are second class citizens and should go back to Kano.

15. They say he will move us from consumption to Production but Obi is one of the people who got us into this consumption problem. He is an importer of goods whose substitutes are produced in Nigeria. As a serial importer, who produces nothing. He is part of those who have killed the Nigerian economy.

16. Obi was mentioned in the Pandora Papers. This is an international criminal list. He is yet to clear his name.

17. Since the problem of unknown gunmen started in the South East, Obi has not done anything in his personal capacity to promote peace in his own hometown. You don't have to be in power before you can help solve a problem. This shows you that Obi doesn't really care about people. He just wants power. In fact, Obi is sympathetic to IPOB terrorists and has never condemn their terrorist activities for one day.

18. Obi claims to have taken Anambra state to first in WAEC from a very bad position.

Well, I went to verify and discovered that it was under Ngige, the governor before Obi that Anambra made first in WAEC the first time. It was after Ngige left that the state fell drastically under Obi and were only able to pick up during his last years in office.

19. Recently, Obi was asked what does he know about climate change and the olodo did not know what a secondary school student knows. In an era when climate change is the one of the most talked about issues in the world, a presidential candidate of the biggest black nation said he doesn't know about climate change ? Tueeeeeeeeeh !

20. During his eight year tenure. Obi did not increase the salaries of Government workers in the state not even once. It was Obiano who increased salary by 15% when he took over.

21. Obi did not improve the IGR of Anambra state better than Ngige before him and Obiano after him. He claims to be a creator of wealth, how comes he could not perform better in terms of increase in IGR than his predecessor and successor even when he was governor during the period of economic boom ? Under Obi, Anambra did not make more than 400 million monthly. When Obiano came, in a short period, he increased it to 1.4 billion. That's over 300 percent. Google is your friend. Verify.

22. One of the reasons why Obiano had problems with Obi was that when Obiano became Governor, he discovered that Obi accumulated a mysterious 7 billion naira expenses on the head of the Anambra state government. When he challenged Obi to account for that expenses, guy man started a fight. Use Google to verify.

When I look at all these things, I just shake my head in disappointment. I even use to rate Obi small but now, my opinion has changed. I have gone to verify and my conclusions is that

*Obi is a confirm scam.*

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by ganisucks(f): 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

Why are you disguising like a female on nairaland biko?

Why do IGBOS feel inferior to others kwan?
I like what someone on NL used to describe the Chatham house flop. The character said Tinubu is contesting for "Who wants to be a millionaire". He was asking the audience and doing call a friend. Oh gosh, what an embarrassment. As I always say, the dumbest people on this planet are all in SWAGA and APC PCC.

3 Likes

Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by Villa12(m): 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
ganisucks:

I like what someone on NL used to describe the Chatham house flop. The character said Tinubu is contesting for "Who wants to be a millionaire". He was asking the audience and doing call a friend. Oh gosh, what an embarrassment. As I always say, the dumbest people on this planet are all in SWAGA and APC PCC.
Chinedu

Identify yourself bikonu

Why are you disguising like a female on nairaland biko? Why are you impersonating like a female on nairaland?

This is a crime in a saner climes grin angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by Tochi3(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Shut up and stop saying nonsense things, please.
grin

Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by Magnoliaa(f): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tochi3:
grin

Haaa. Ahan.

What kind of thing—what kind of thing is this?

Na Inoki247 brother you dey use as meme so like this?

You wicked o. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by ganisucks(f): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

Identify yourself bikonu

Why are you disguising like a female on nairaland biko? Why are you impersonating like a female on nairaland?

This is a crime in a saner climes grin angry
Chai, Chai. E enter no be small. I can see you're pained.
Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by Villa12(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
ganisucks:

Chai, Chai. E enter no be small. I can see you're pained.
Hahahaha

Chinedu can you tell us why are you disguising like a female on nairaland? You're a male disguising like a female on nairaland

Why are you impersonating like a female on nairaland?

This is a criminal offence impersonating like a female

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by Corrinthians(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
Lol

*Obi is a confirm scam.*
Wow!!!

This man is indeed a very sly thief.
Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by Villa12(m): 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Corrinthians:
Wow!!!

This man is indeed a very sly thief.
LOl

Obi is a known crook, a repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by DSC7: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
Segalink don go smoke wetin pass am cheesy...

Every sane Nigerian knows that APC/PDP are copycats...

The more they attack Peter Obi, the more his supporters increases cool

Vote Wisely...

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by Faiththatworks(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
I always make my bias very clear,I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Sen Gov Shettima in February 2023.
Back to the topic,I don't have any sympathy for people like segelinks,he practically rode on the back of the social media proverbial tiger for so long,and he has now found himself in its belly.
The social media mob was his audience for so long and he played them to good effect,I really hope these social media mob tear him to pieces so others can learn from his experience.
We must learn how to moderate opinions especially those so called yeye influencers,I see many people making the same mistake these days,many have been bullied on social media not to support Asiwaju or Atiku,Obi is the reigning trend and god,so almost every one is bowing to the noise of the social media mob.
I laugh at those flaming the mob,the Nigerian social media mob has probably the shortest attention span in the world,after Obi it will quickly move to other things,it's a tiger that devores it own.
Segelinks should go and sit in a corner and lick his wounds.
God bless Nigeria
Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by citygarden(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
Obi is a package fraud and scammer but the Malta Guinness is looking for attention. Useless activist.
Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by Nightwolf1: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
grin Criminality brought him there.

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Should Sue Peter Obi For Plagiarising Their Manifestoes – @segalink by sonature1: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
If anyone expects that Peter Obi will fight and defeat the establishment without some level of resistance, he has another think coming. Segalink or NintendoLink is one of those fighting back.

I always tell those who say we shouldn't support Peter Obi to tell me that candidate that's better than him.

May God help Peter Obi to win this election, amen!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oseni Rufai's Biography; Everything You Need To Know About The Rich Presenter / Who Observed Tinubu's Wife And Son Have Stopped Campaigning For him? / Can We Have Peace Now That IREV Portal Is Working!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.