Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby (33385 Views)

UI Prof. Ajewole Killed By Assailants / Unborn Baby Contracts Coronavirus From Israeli Mother, Dies In The Womb / Pregnant Ghanaian Women Now Take Pills To Bleach Their Unborn Babies’ Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
wicked world.

if it happen here, it will be fr ritual purpose
Re: Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby by oluwaseyi0: 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
nony43:
They cut the woman open just to steal the baby? Angel Michael please dust your trumpet.

unfortunately nobody deaf or blind reach Angel Micheal, I don't know if he's waiting for more and more pregnant women to be cut open before he reasons the trumpet

he probably has a numeric number of atrocities he's expecting, we may be very far away from the threshold

So the carnage continues

1 Like

Re: Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby by Jeromejnr(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheChameleon:
angry

Mexico used to be calm. Now one of the most violent places on Earth

Some very dumb uninformed people didn't know Mexico existed before the era of President Vicente Fox who was once CEO of Coca-Cola.

I am amused at the stupidity and ignorance. grin

Cc DatNaijaGuy, jeromejnr, atticusxsz, mecuries

Lol.
Someone more knowledgeable has helped with an answer. As the reply went, right from their Aztec ancestors, because of their beliefs and brutal ideology, there has never been any calm period in that territory.
Re: Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby by TheChameleon: 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Lol.
Someone more knowledgeable has helped with an answer. As the reply went, right from their Aztec ancestors, because of their beliefs and brutal ideology, there has never been any calm period in that territory.

Nigeria is currently unstable. We also had a civil war. Does that mean Nigeria is historically violent?

Will you consider USA as safe or not ?

The Aztec angle is only for a daft fool like you. Well educated people know better.
Re: Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby by Jeromejnr(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheChameleon:

Nigeria is currently unstable. We also had a civil war. Does that mean Nigeria is historically violent?

Will you consider USA as safe or not ?

The Aztec angle is only for a daft fool like you. Well educated people know better.

Quiet! Nigeria has in past times been far safer than Mexico. You simply don't know history. Mexican territory has always been violent right before the nation was born. Every nation has had it times of violence but some nations were built with it.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby by TheChameleon: 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Quiet! Nigeria has in past times been far safer than Mexico. You simply don't know history. Mexican territory has always been violent right before the nation was born. Every nation has had it times of violence but some nations were built with it.

Re: Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby by Jeromejnr(m): 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
[quote author=TheChameleon post=118949001][/quote]

No valid response I see.
Re: Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby by TheChameleon: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
Jeromejnr:

No valid response I see.

Re: Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby by stanluiz(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
CSTRR:

Right from the ancient aztecs who cut off beating human hearts for sacrifice to the savage drug dealers who have no regard for human life.

It's in an unfortunate nation, in an unfortunate location.
its proximity to the greatest economic power in world history has sealed mexico's fate as a violent crime haven. That country can never be peaceful.
The financial and economic disequilibrium between America and mexico is too uneven. Too much cash is at play just across their border into texas.

Imagine if we had an america with a lot of demand for cocaine, right next the border to Nigeria.

Nigerian men would turn all the Nigerian women to drug mules just to get that cash that is lying across the border, and with a lot of violence and bloodshed.

Mexico is a hellhole country. I can't travel to that country no matter what. Even if you give me free visa, Accommodation, passport etc. I can't travel to such country.

Hundred thousands of people are killed in Mexico every hear. With hundreds missing. This is a country that is not fighting a civil war.

Even Iraq, syria and libya that is fighting a civil war for over a decade have not recorded such casualties in single year.

Mexico is a failed Nation. I don't blame Donald Trump for building a long war along Texas boarder. He has to protect his nation from blood sucking savages in Mexico.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby by ola4sure2019: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
Wikedness is not limited to boundary or tribe. It cut across straters. We should be on our guard!
Re: Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby by bigiyaro(m): 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
nony43:
They cut the woman open just to steal the baby? Angel Michael please dust your trumpet.
dust keh until Dem cut another one? He should be blowing already.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby by izubext007: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
Yorubas now in Mexico
Re: Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby by smart177: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
Klington:
Obviously, the whole world is a competition to out-do one another in [b][Evil practices/b]

God have mercy.
EXACTLY! When i come across news like this one i really get dissapointed...i wonder what the future has instore for us!
Re: Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby by Emmanuel909090: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
New level of wickedness
Re: Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby by FONST(f): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
Man's wickedness to fellow man. Too bad
Re: Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby by nony43(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

unfortunately nobody deaf or blind reach Angel Micheal, I don't know if he's waiting for more and more pregnant women to be cut open before he reasons the trumpet

he probably has a numeric number of atrocities he's expecting, we may be very far away from the threshold

So the carnage continues

Lmao Numeric number of atrocities? Lol
Re: Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby by Kwestionair: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
Please is Veracruz a village in Ogun state?
Re: Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby by Pharaohny: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nothing fit Shock me again after Buhari regime
Re: Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby by Pharaohny: 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
Angel Gabriel where is Trumpet grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby by Nigra(f): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
mactoni91:
It could be drug related
It's not drug related,some people out there are desperate for a child.It's sad they chose this way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Law Allows Nigerian Trained Medical Doctors To Bypass US Residency / Foods That You Must Avoid If You Have High Blood Pressure / Maduka Rescues Girl With SARS Stray Bullet And Amputation In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.