Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,669 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC (2720 Views)

Remi Tinubu Visits Buhari In Daura, Katsina / Buhari Delivers His Polling Unit At Daura, Katsina For Tinubu / Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by lexylaw40: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
APC... Thank you President Buhari

The newly established University of Transportation in Daura, Katsina State will commence academic activities in September, Minister of Transportation, Mu’azu Sambo said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by Nijablast: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
APC really performed well. Before Jonathan left, the then minister of finance told us that Nigerians will need to go through hard times in other to make Nigeria better.
This is the hard time and everyone is crying. Are we not looking for a better Nigeria again?
This is just the price for a better Nigeria.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by kettykin: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
Dan Amana really tried but God has a better and more fullfilling plan
Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by incandescentena: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
80 trillion Naira debt

How we go pay am back?

7 Likes

Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by lexylaw40: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
Beautiful infrastructure

3 Likes

Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by lexylaw40: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
Something for the youths to gain from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by Racoon(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nice structure! Congratulations to the Buhari administration on this feat.
Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by DoctorDree(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Yinmu
Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by owobokiri(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
This was done under Amechi.
Yet Amechi built nothing for neither Rivers State nor the former Eastern Nigeria.
He even tried stopping projects already designated for his area!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by Acidosis(m): 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
owobokiri:
Yet Amechi built nothing for neither Rivers State nor the former Eastern Nigeria.

All for northern votes at the primary election but Lagos bullion van money do am shege grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by decatalyst(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
Looks well planed.

I just hope BH and bandits don't occupy the facility much later.

Sadly, anything is possible in this country.
Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by Timatayo1: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
Bandits university
Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
For the last pishure, see as Amaechi throw way face cheesy

In a region where bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits, iswap are ravaging regularly yet that is where FEDERAL government is siting almost all our institutions without fears because they are the ones directing the affairs of these terrorists

It is well!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by HitRun(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
What makes a university world class?

I can tell you for free that no Nigerian university is world class.

1 Like

Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by Ogbuefi2020: 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
3D rendering, show us actual construction

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by gly(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
3D rendering, show us actual construction

You are right, the real structure not 3d Model would have been better for the show/display
Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by femisplash: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ameachi finish work here, Buhari is much wiser than OBJ & GEJ combined - those two did nothing beneficial to their home states aside building a private University and converting OFN into his personal business while GEJ was busy approving contracts to PANDEF and Ohaneze and sipping ogogoro in Aso rock.

Buhari's Scorecards;
Infrastructures - Outstanding.

Economy- Pass

Security - Above Average

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by Rapuru14: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
femisplash:
Ameachi finish work here, Buhari is much wiser than OBJ & GEJ combined - those two did nothing beneficial to their home states aside building a private University and converting OFN into his personal business while GEJ was busy approving contracts to PANDEF and Ohaneze and sipping ogogoro in Aso rock.

Buhari's Scorecards;

Economy- Pass

Security - Above Average

F@@l

1 Like

Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by yinkeys(m): 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
The insecurity challenges are off the charts in the country.
They chose to build university that boko haram and bandits can easily target
Lord help us in this country.
Security should be the 1st priority of any government
No prosperity without properly managing security threats
Right before they commissioned those trains I knew an attack would occur
It’s common sense
Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by lexylaw40: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Rapuru14:

F@@l
nop....he is � correct
Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by lexylaw40: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
yinkeys:
It’s common sense
he has tried his own best ...up to the next
Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by ValCon888: 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
The university of transportation where bandits can transport hostages for ransom.

I wouldn't go to this school even if I was given free admission.
Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by CodeTemplar: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nonsense!

Huge loans and few structures to show for it.

The 190B Naira that accountant general alone repurposed can build 10 of these.

The only winner here is Buhari because katsina is his backyard.
Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by asanausana91: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
decatalyst:
Looks well planed.

just the way ipob terrorists took over university of Nigeria Nsuka abi?
Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by Thisis2raw(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
owobokiri:
the way I hate that man, me and him are from the same tribe "ikwerre" nothing to show that our son was a minister for over 6yrs here in rivers state or even south south. No wonder Wike said we should ask him what he has use position as a minister to better rivers state.
Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by Perfectbeing(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
decatalyst:
Looks well planed.

Change the post to I prayer BH and bandits occupy the facility much later..

I know that's the news you wish to hear.

But God pass you
Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by Perfectbeing(m): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
yinkeys:
It’s common sense
Why not attack the university to test the efficacy of the Nigerian military.
Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by Perfectbeing(m): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
ValCon888:
The university of transportation where bandits can transport hostages for ransom.

I wouldn't go to this school even if I was given free admission.
But when you begin to see that most of students are Northerners you'd begin to cry quota system...
Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by Pascal9: 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
femisplash:

Buhari's Scorecards;chineke kpoo gi oku ebeahu

Economy- Pass

Security - Above Average
Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by omowolewa: 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nice concept
Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by Pascal9: 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
[quote author=Pascal9 post=118953331][/quote] chineke kpoo gi oku ebeahu
Re: The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC by TheChameleon: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
grin

Naso them scam Rotimi Amaechi using anointing oil of Buhari.

The mumu ignored his state to be doing boy boy for Buhari.

Now nothing on ground, Wike don chase am out of his own state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Is Some People Have Pride And Dignity. - Joe Igbokwe / Open Letter To Ondo State Government / Saudi Reintroduces Free Islamic Education For Kano Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.