Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Peter Obi Gets Mobbed As He Walks From IMSU Junction To His Rally Venue In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Gets Mobbed As He Walks From IMSU Junction To His Rally Venue In Imo (1186 Views)

Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) / Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo / See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Gets Mobbed As He Walks From IMSU Junction To His Rally Venue In Imo by AcuraZDX: 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
Omo H.E Mr Peter OBI use leg from Imsu junction come Kanu Nwankwo sports Centre, the venue for the rally.. Omo this man strong oooo. Urchins keep of social media today o.

Watch the video below
https://twitter.com/Mr_lordmekas/status/1600132340033781760?t=hAdI-_SKD2QFomejZxHy_w&s=19

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed As He Walks From IMSU Junction To His Rally Venue In Imo by AcuraZDX: 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
kiss
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed As He Walks From IMSU Junction To His Rally Venue In Imo by slivertongue: 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
H.E is Friendly and Cheerful

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed As He Walks From IMSU Junction To His Rally Venue In Imo by PureMe01: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Op why did you open a thread for agbado urchins too weep? cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed As He Walks From IMSU Junction To His Rally Venue In Imo by Bestymary: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
Very friendly man,
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed As He Walks From IMSU Junction To His Rally Venue In Imo by Robinmido(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi the game changer. Okwute

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed As He Walks From IMSU Junction To His Rally Venue In Imo by favor914: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
Robinmido:
Mr. Peter Obi the game changer. Okwute
Sorry for the Joker.
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed As He Walks From IMSU Junction To His Rally Venue In Imo by socialmediaman: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
They already organized themselves to show support
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed As He Walks From IMSU Junction To His Rally Venue In Imo by favor914: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
PureMe01:
Op why did you open a thread for agbado urchins too weep? cry
With 5 million Naira, I will assemble more mumus than this, where are the people?
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed As He Walks From IMSU Junction To His Rally Venue In Imo by Gucciblog: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
favor914:
Sorry for the Joker.

Sorry okay.

Wailer

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed As He Walks From IMSU Junction To His Rally Venue In Imo by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
If your in owerri now enter any beer parlor joint and enjoy free drink just shut obident grin grin IMO state Ndi oriego grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed As He Walks From IMSU Junction To His Rally Venue In Imo by Gucciblog: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
favor914:
With 5 million Naira, I will assemble more mumus than this, where are the people?

Cry cry baby

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed As He Walks From IMSU Junction To His Rally Venue In Imo by DSC7: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
Peter Obi everywhere you go.....

Nigeria must be great again....
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed As He Walks From IMSU Junction To His Rally Venue In Imo by yarimo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mobbed by his fellow terrorists, I can see BIAFRA flags in the last pictures
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed As He Walks From IMSU Junction To His Rally Venue In Imo by yarimo(m): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
Gucciblog:

Sorry okay.

Wailer
na that lady with black trouser i know grin
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed As He Walks From IMSU Junction To His Rally Venue In Imo by ican2020: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
yarimo:
Mobbed by his fellow terrorists, I can see BIAFRA flags in the last pictures
It takes a criminal to recognize a criminal
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed As He Walks From IMSU Junction To His Rally Venue In Imo by julaion: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
Agbado and urchins weeping bitterly grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed As He Walks From IMSU Junction To His Rally Venue In Imo by Brendaniel: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
The love is real...
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed As He Walks From IMSU Junction To His Rally Venue In Imo by Image123(m): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
That's foolishness of the highest order. People of his calibre should not do that for security sake.
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed As He Walks From IMSU Junction To His Rally Venue In Imo by ictplotter(m): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
My SUG capaign then in uniben was even more massive than this.
Obi and supporters are far away from facts n reality.

(1) (Reply)

Should FG Send Nigeria Troops To SE? / Breaking: ECOWAS Imposes No-fly Zone In Niger Republic....... / I Will Make Nigeria A One Party State- Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.