Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Help Me Save My Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me Save My Job (525 Views)

Just Lost My Job. / Just Lost My Job Today / Should I Quit My Job For NYSC??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Save My Job by Nikkyfol: 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
Please house, I need your help.
I was sent to withdraw the sum of #40,000 from Wema bank, Shagamu.
After withdrawing cash from the teller and left the bank to take a MARUWA(Tricycle) to express junction.
I unknowingly boarded a 3-men armed robbery gang where i was taken to an area along Shagamu-Ijebu ode expressway where i was robbed of the money despite all my cry and plea.
Please I need financial assistance to be able to pay the money to my boss and retain my job.

Please, May you never be a victim of unfortunate incident.
Thanks

Re: Help Me Save My Job by Thortp(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Report at the nearest police station if you're saying the truth, then inform your yoss

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Save My Job by Joseph1505(m): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
If your boss fires you, don't worry you need to learn a good skill first, your earnings will never be a problem.
Copywriting will serve you more than that your salary.
Re: Help Me Save My Job by Nikkyfol: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
Thortp:
Report at the nearest police station if you're saying the truth, then inform your yoss
My boss has been informed but he is insisting on having his money.
And for the police, I have reported but all they could say was I should thank God I wasn't kidnapped

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Amotekun Corps Releases Names Of Newly Recruited Operatives For 2022 / Job Vacancy / English To Fulani Translator Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.