Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State (39389 Views)

Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by onuman: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheChameleon:

Let your Ma assist me. When she's done swallowing. I am deep in her throat...brb

Hmmmmm. My ma? What has she got to do with this?

May Amadioha wreck your family.
Typical Tinubu urchinn - senseless.

1 Like

Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by TheChameleon: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
onuman:

Onuman to his useless homosexual father

Hmmmmm. My ma? What has she got to do with this?

May Amadioha wreck your family.
Typical Tinubu urchinn - senseless.

Eyah. Accept my condolences. I suspected Amadioha don destroy his family already.

Now let me finish. Her tongue is tickling my ballsack.
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by izubext007: 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
Free and fair election , Tinubu will never win.
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by OsunOriginal: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
RichDad1:
Imo state in the bag with this crowd ? cheesy This is not what a local government will pull in other states.
Y’all better start to work more physically than all these online hyping.
The LP rally in Ibadan was way bigger than this. The Igbos needs to do more on home front of truly they see this as a their real chance to the Presidency.

Obidients are JJC and incurably ignorant. If this is the crowd Obi could pull in his stronghold, then he should throw in the towel. He is not popular even at home. Noise is not the same as people.

And I tell, more than 50% of the noise makers there are from other states. We know how people were transported to Ibadan from Ogun, Lagos, Ondo, Ekiti, etc for the Ibadan rally.

Obi knows he can't win and he knows that we know he can't win - Soludo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by ejimatic: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
Gucciblog:
Owerri just confirmed Imo state in the bag for Peter Obi. See love na without Shi Shi given

Watch videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wNOMiTREUA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSX04S89naE
SE states cannot give Peter Obi 1 millon votes each. The crowds at the PDP ralies in SE in 2019 were more than this yet PMB won despite 500 thousands of PDP in SE states. If Igbos follow Obi It is their choice to do so. All I know is the Almighty North will decide who rules Nigeria in 2023. Congrats to BAT ,the incoming president of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by MohSlayer: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
fredoooooo:
Mohslayer If dem born u and ya papa well come out and campaign .,if Simon Ekpa no go feed you to the vultures ... PHOOL wink grin cheesy

E pain am die.... Lol

Obi must to be ya president whether u like it or not.

U go wail till u tire! Bloody urchin

Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by newnigerdelta00: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
iSense247:
Tinubu's only strength is Lagos where he can't even get up to 30%. Thiefnubuu ti lu'le patapata.

Jealousy,Dem
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by juman(m): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Electrifying.
They brought so much energy into the process.
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Walz001: 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Gucciblog:
Owerri just confirmed Imo state in the bag for Peter Obi. See love na without Shi Shi given

Watch videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wNOMiTREUA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSX04S89naE

My own advice is everyone ahould get their pvc ready clean and intact

That is your power that is your wheel that is all yoy have to decide on your future in this great Nation

Go Grassroot tell more people
Help them by asking to get their pvc ready too
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by juman(m): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
See atikus votes in flame.
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Idiotseverywher: 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
? Atụrụ eriri eri

Mazi Simon Ekpa
. Lee do Onu otile nshi , very soon your blood will pour on the road
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Bishopwizzy(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
RichDad1:
Imo state in the bag with this crowd ? cheesy This is not what a local government will pull in other states.
The LP rally in Ibadan was way bigger than this. The Igbos needs to do more on home front of truly they see this as a their real chance to the Presidency.

this is not about online hyping..., these are just a few whom are privileged to attend because they reside within the metropolis where the rally was held.... There are so many, much more than those who attended whom will still vote for Obi in Imo State. The earlier you start believing obi has an extremely high chance to win the less the shock for you when he eventually wins
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Unrated900(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
iSense247:
Tinubu's only strength is Lagos where he can't even get up to 30%. Thiefnubuu ti lu'le patapata.

Lol stop disgracing your self
Tinubu would win lagos
Win most SW states ahead win north and collect the rod of the president
But your Obidafti can only win 3 igbo states
Automatically
Obi tilule
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by onyibest2k(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
LESS U FORGET WE NO DEY BUY CROWD
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Omookunnimi(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
RichDad1:
Imo state in the bag with this crowd ? cheesy This is not up to what a local government will pull in other states.
The LP rally in Ibadan was way bigger than this. The Igbos needs to do more on home front if truly they see this as a their real chance to the Presidency.

Hypocrite. If its APC rally now, you will hear that they were bought. They will never vote for the party, the crowd did not translate to vote. You people will be shock to bone marrow when TINUBU will be declare your President.
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by 77up(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tenses:

Please let's start addressing Peter Obi as the president of the great Republic of Nigeria.
With this rally like naming ceremony under canopy grin
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Abuja91(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
deeva2:
Na PDP I just dey pity...

God choses Obi to spoil and divide PDP votes/chances to accelerate Tinubu's victory..

This state rally in his region is not up to a Tinubu's LG rally in in the north..

IPOB go learn politics by force..

Point of correction. We igbos are are not jobless like urchins and abokis in the north. Secondly obidients don't import crowd from neighboring states to a rally. And also IMO is an APC controlled state and therefore markets are not closed down and people were not forced to be at the rally. U can't expect people from orlu or okigwe zone to travel down to owerri for the rally. To make break it down for u, APC and PDP can't get 5% from IMO state. Hope himself knows that
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Emola12(m): 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheChameleon:
grin

This is the Lord and Emperor of Biafuro Land.

Why Peter Obi no enter Imo for Monday make we see. grin
you can cry me a river Niger
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by shimolv: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Chizzyjr(m): 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
It's actually funny that people use these rallys to measure votes because to me it doesn't mean nothing.....I stay in owerri not far from where the rally was held but I didn't attend now imagine how many people are actually like me but come February 25 I will be out to vote for he Mr Peter obi na the only thinge I know and you know what they are still lots of people like me that will not attend rallies but on that day it's gonna be fire for fire

Peter obi 2023
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by mvem(m): 12:24am On Dec 07, 2022
Indispensable85:
I just dey laff.......dis local government standard rally in a state in your region? Hahahahahahahaha.......I laff oooooo
I'm only happy because he's doing a damage to the pdp in the region. But it's not good enough for a presidential candidate in his own region. Tinubu pulled more crowd in Ebonyi recently. Una say structure no important. Una eye go soon clear.
Tinubu pulled more crowd in Ebonyi ? That's obviously a very big lie

You see comments here and you will realize the ignorance

No sentiments but Tinubu crowd in Ebonyi wasn't a quarter of what was in Owerri. Ebonyi crowd was clearly rented because you hardly see anyone in the east supporting Tinubu

You can attack me for your bias or ask anyone on ground with a neutral stand
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Indispensable85(m): 1:52am On Dec 07, 2022
mvem:
Tinubu pulled more crowd in Ebonyi ? That's obviously a very big lie

You see comments here and you will realize the ignorance

No sentiments but Tinubu crowd in Ebonyi wasn't a quarter of what was in Owerri. Ebonyi crowd was clearly rented because you hardly see anyone in the east supporting Tinubu

You can attack me for your bias or ask anyone on ground with a neutral stand

Crowd for other parties rallies are always rented except that of Obi. I hope you will not cry rented votes when you see results next year.? You guys should continue in your delusion.
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by franudi: 3:40am On Dec 07, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of niger
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by ira3oladosu: 6:21am On Dec 07, 2022
Not impressive as I envisageNot impressive as I envisage...
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by TrumpDonald2: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2022
TheChameleon:
1 LGA in West will surpass 1 whole Eastern State.

1 LGA in North will surpass 5 Eastern States.

There's a reason Buhari called them 5%ers.

Clean your brain, cobwebs done too much smiley
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by TheChameleon: 7:44am On Dec 07, 2022
TrumpDonald2:

Clean your brain, cobwebs done too much smiley

I don hear Okoro Trump. grin

Your ma dey clear the cobwebs inside the boxers for now. That's downstairs. She will go upstairs later. grin
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by McStoic(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2022
RichDad1:
Imo state in the bag with this crowd ? cheesy This is not up to what a local government will pull in other states.
The LP rally in Ibadan was way bigger than this. The Igbos needs to do more on home front if truly they see this as a their real chance to the Presidency.

They tried considering that Tuesday is a working day. Most undone jobs from monday spill over to Tuesday. I am talking about the South East
Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by deeva2: 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Abuja91:

Point of correction. We igbos are are not jobless like urchins and abokis in the north. Secondly obidients don't import crowd from neighboring states to a rally. And also IMO is an APC controlled state and therefore markets are not closed down and people were not forced to be at the rally. U can't expect people from orlu or okigwe zone to travel down to owerri for the rally. To make break it down for u, APC and PDP can't get 5% from IMO state. Hope himself knows that

If you think APC close market, did they also force the market women to attend their rally?

Keep your cry until the election day..

Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by iSense247: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
Unrated900:

Lol stop disgracing your self
Tinubu would win lagos
Win most SW states ahead win north and collect the rod of the president
But your Obidafti can only win 3 igbo states
Automatically
Obi tilule

Re: Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State by Poleski: 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
The incoming president of Nigeria! H.E. Peter Obi we salute you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Spend N3.5 Million To Feed El-Zakzaky Monthly - Lai Mohammed / Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja / ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.