Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Making Money Isn't That Difficult - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Making Money Isn't That Difficult (147 Views)

Your Salary Will Never Make You Rich Your Boss Isn't That Foolish / Why Is Forex Trading So Difficult / If 10$ Daily Isn't Too Small, Then See This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Isn't That Difficult by Timo01(m): 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
People think the art of making money on demand is difficult.

But it isn't.

Sometimes though, I think one major reason for this is because of over-education.

You just need to understand it.

And it is simple and direct.

People out there want something that can help them satisfy a desire or solve a problem.

And you have the solution

Or you know someone who has it.

So, what you do is to simply take that solution and go to the people who want it (and can afford it).

Then let them see why that solution will truly help them.

Why it is worth more than the money in their wallet.

If you do this well enough, they will give you their money.

And if you do it to as many people as possible, you will walk home with a bag load of cash.

2 ways by which people make this process difficult is by:

i. Selling stuff that people don't have a craving to buy.

ii. Trying to sell stuff to people who are hard to reach.

From what I have said, there are only 3 things involved in the art of making money:

(1) Something of value to sell (An offer)

(2) A sales message to persuade people who need it to buy it.

(3) A way to reach as many people who need it (Traffic)

If you are broke or remain broke after consuming the tons of useful posts I have sent across to you guys, the blame is on you.

Just think about this as you go about your day today.

[Get in touch with me here ][https://digitalnaij.com/ucr-method/]

(1) (Reply)

Ballast Stone Crushing Machines For Sale / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!! / Charcoal Dust Briquetting Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.