Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) (42844 Views)

Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by Diligence: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2022
Fellow Citizens, It's been 62 years, if you ever allow Tinubu or Atiku add 8 years, then the FULL CIRCLE of CAPTIVITY is 70 Years!

In CAPTIVITY, your resources are stolen brazenly and your best brains are relocated. Beware!

Take Back Your Country
ObidientlyYuseful
Obi-DattiNow
RescueNigeriaNow
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by Konjiboii: 9:02am On Dec 07, 2022
Otu tu ze
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by ofuonyebi: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2022
Dont disturb anybody with the Obi=tuary imos jamboree crowd
even if they are 2million....thats the only place he will get his vote

or have you soon forgotten that that the bald head Lilliput got only 50 votes in the last OSUN STATE election?

open your eyes and brain naun....this is general election in Nigeria....not and ipob area boys Ludo play

Your eyes would soon clear when the JAGAJAGA...JAGABAN shows class with overwhelming victory into ASO-ROCK come 2023
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by deeva2: 9:05am On Dec 07, 2022
Typical sample of Nzogbu nzogbu politic..

Obi is indirectly working for Tinubu..

Know this and have peace of mind..
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by clinician2x: 9:05am On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:

That was endsarz pictures shocked

Hehehe which mumu endsars protest in owerri abeg?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by jcross19: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2022
post=118962809:

Your propaganda isn't working, only a fool with agbado brain will be doing same thing that's not working and still be expecting result,Obi keep waxing strong
you are giving it to them wotowoto!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by Blackmanpro: 9:15am On Dec 07, 2022
And they will say Peter Obi voters are on social media let watch and see... 2023
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by lhordspy: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2022
clinician2x:

Hehehe which mumu endsars protest in owerri abeg?

That picture isnt owerri. Stop lying the fvck. That is from lagos.

It wasnt from yesterday.
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by clinician2x: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:

It wasnt from yesterday.

U be fool.
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by skentelelady(f): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Michael Ola Femi puts Tinubu rightly fitted into his ranking stacks.

Between 1999 to 2007, the star governors then were Donald Duke of Cross River, Chimaroke Nnamani of Enugu, even though Ibori would be later jailed, he had more projects to himself than the so called Jagaban.

Ibori practically changed the face of his own town like what Oshiomhole and Ambode did to Iyahmo and Epe respectively. Then, Yaradua of Katsina and Markafi of Kaduna, although he struggled because of sharia and the Kaduna crisis which left a major dent on his administration.

Lagos was never celebrated in governance until Fashola became governor in 2007. I remember clearly the fight Tinubu had with Obasanjo about local government creation, that was the major reason Lagos was on the news then, apart for obvious reasons as Nigeria’s economic capital, there was nothing spectacular in Lagos governance then apart from the filths and dirts that littered the former pride of the nation.

There was nothing exciting about Tinubu’s leadership except his meticulous politics. He was a last man standing of the AD governors of the Southwest region then because Igbos helped him.

We still remember how Tinubu was changing his deputies like sidechicks. There was one Bucknor then and another Femi Pedro, they all fell out with Tinubu.

We remember clearly how Tinubu almost never wanted Fashola to complete his term but Fashola being a system man, managed to, unlike Ambode who, although being very good as a leader didn’t know how to manage power.

Tinubu, typical of most governors in his sets; 1999-2007, was mediocre like Lucky Igbinedion, Alams, Dariye etc. It is sad how people want to re-write history before our eyes.

How would someone attribute the Lagos success story to Tinubu, it is very painful to read that sometimes. Lagos was already Lagos before Tinubu was born. You can go and verify this.

You guys should show a mega project attributed to Tinubu. One he started and completed like the Tinapa of Calabar or the 10 lanes road constructed by Peter Obi’s government 10 years ago that is still standing or the Akpabio’s miracle of Akwa-Ibom or the Lekki-Ikoyi bridge by Fashola or Wike’s flyovers. You can’t point at any, you can only say he built men. How? As per their father? or by using undemocratic means to install stooges, who by their conscience chose to be men as expected.

It is very sad that I can’t respond to comments here because Facebook has restricted my account but truth be said, as a politician, Tinubu is astute but as a leader, he shouldn’t come near to power. He is just not what we want. We cannot finish a Buhari and start with a Tinubu.

Omo Alagbe

God bless you for this break down. I have been in Lagos since early 90s. It was during Tinubu tenure that Lagos was always smelling. Fashola performed far far better than Tinubu. He started the road construction for BRT project. People are just shouting Tinubu, tinubu. AD governor didnt do anything in SW then that was why they were voted out.

Tinubu created more LCDA to generate income for his pocket and not for the development of Lagos.

So many children on NL will be arguing with you as if they know better than their elders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by effort1: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2022
Villa12:
Tinubu has more than enough crowd in Eboyin than Naanu in imo state right in his backyard

Una never see chumchin grin

Yeah. Tinubu bribed so many people to attend rallies
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by effort1: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Wow impressive! I guess Okupe release mobilisation funds this time around,getting huge crowd is not hard in Nigeria as long as you are ready to pay 1k them go come with their unborn kids to your campaigns

Okupe is southwest coordinator. Look for another excuse
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by OsunOriginal: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2022
post=118953474:
Watch through the link below

https://fb.watch/hfbYK35c8O/

This is nothing to write home about. Obi's rally in his stronghold? If he is not supported at home, where else does he expect support to come from? Sokoto?

Obi should face the reality and throw in the towel - it's not too late.
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by oneMalik: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2022
Biafra or death !

Obi or nothing !
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by sircatherine45(m): 9:27am On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:

It wasnt from yesterday.
again, you have been caught lying. keep shifting goalposts.
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by lhordspy: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2022
sircatherine45:

again, you have been caught lying. keep shifting goalposts.

How? I said that picture isnt from owerri. Can you place a bet on it?
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by sircatherine45(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:

How? I said that picture isnt from owerri. Can you place a bet on it?

why will I place a bet on a recent photo? show me where this pic has been used previously.
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by lhordspy: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2022
sircatherine45:

why will I place a bet on a recent photo? show me where this pic has been used previously.

No argument, Oga. It is ver simple. Before i show you. Can you place a bet if you are so sure of yourself?
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by Alexiiydon: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2022
post=118962797:

Otondo, you're just fooling yourself, you been posting these for months, your propaganda isn't impacting, try harder grin grin

Obi will win Lagos go and mark it
on social media
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by Villa12(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2022
effort1:

Yeah. Tinubu bribed so many people to attend rallies
yeah

Naanu only bribe with 1k and bread
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by sircatherine45(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:

No argument, Oga. It is ver simple. Before i show you. Can you place a bet if you are so sure of yourself?

I don't place bet on the truth. stop lying. that's all what I have to tell you. have a nice day!
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by effort1: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2022
Villa12:
yeah

Naanu only bribe with 1k and bread

Evidence
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by Villa12(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2022
effort1:

Evidence
we no dey give shi shi but we dey share bread and 1k for mobilization fee grin grin
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by chrizzyace: 10:04am On Dec 07, 2022
yarimo:
Very very poor attendance very unfortunate undecided

At least they were not rented or paid or threatened to attend. PO for President 2023 cool
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by ojex004: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2022
4teenblaq:

Cry us a river

No be tinubu rally be this?

With the ebonyi APC rally pics u shown up thr, I think APC are doing well over thr.
Compare the crowd of that 1 and half percent of a state to LOSE PATAPATA ( LP) in Oyo which is largest city in Africa. Cos all Igbo land is just 5 percent.
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by effort1: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2022
Villa12:
we no dey give shi shi but we dey share bread and 1k for mobilization fee grin grin

Show me evidence. Why are you running away from that demand
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by Emola12(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2022
yarimo:
Very very poor attendance very unfortunate undecided
as e dey pain dem e dey sweet us as e dey sweet us e go dey pain dem God punish haters in OBI Mandate we stand gidigba aswear
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by zionstaar75: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2022
4teenblaq:

Cry us a river

No be tinubu rally be this?
this na Peter obi backyard nah?the reality is actually settling in for obi supporters I guess,I'm beginning to feel pdp might actually win the South east
Re: Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) by 4teenblaq: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2022
zionstaar75:
this na Peter obi backyard nah?the reality is actually settling in for obi supporters I guess,I'm beginning to feel pdp might actually win the South east

Una go just dey talk.. If labour party can get such amount of crowd from an APC state, I wonder what PDP or APC could be getting....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's 'the Candidates' Interview, / Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari / Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.