Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Tattooed My Eyeballs Purple And Blue—now I’m Going Blind - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Tattooed My Eyeballs Purple And Blue—now I’m Going Blind (308 Views)

Panic As Lady Cries Out She's Going Blind After Installing Contact Lens. Video / Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) / Tattoo Addict Inks His Entire Body Black,Even His Eyeballs And Inside His Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tattooed My Eyeballs Purple And Blue—now I’m Going Blind by Malcolmprinzx: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
A mom of five brushed off her daughter’s advice to not get her eyeballs tattooed due to potential blindness — and now, she’s losing her vision.

Anaya Peterson, a law student, was in awe of Australian model Amber Luke, who tattooed her eyeballs a vivid blue and went blind for three weeks after. Despite Luke getting her vision back, it seems that 32-year-old Peterson might lose her sight for good.

“I was just going to get one [eye tattoo] at first, because I thought that if I go blind, at least I’ve got the other eye. I should have stuck with that,” Peterson told Kennedy News. “My daughter told me that I didn’t want to do that [the tattoo] asking, ‘What if you go blind?’ She wasn’t on board with it at all.”

Now she wishes she had listened to her wise 7-year-old. The Belfast, Northern Ireland-based woman was left hospitalized by the eyeball modification after a potential reaction to the ink, and now claims she is at risk for developing cataracts.

“I don’t have 20/20 vision anymore. From a distance, I can’t see features on faces,” she said. “If I didn’t have my eyeballs tattooed, I wouldn’t be having this problem. Even today I woke up with more floaters in my eyes. And that is dangerous.”

https://twitter.com/Bloglord1/status/1600237143460237312?s=20&t=yFz7LDMn59W5kl9xRklE0Q
Re: I Tattooed My Eyeballs Purple And Blue—now I’m Going Blind by Mophor: 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: I Tattooed My Eyeballs Purple And Blue—now I’m Going Blind by LogicBomb8: 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Oyo
Re: I Tattooed My Eyeballs Purple And Blue—now I’m Going Blind by youngsahito(m): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
You never see anything.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Wearing / Tom Ford Black Orchid Dupes: Fragras Topped The List / Best Store For Evening Dresses On Aliexpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.