Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu (1954 Views)

They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) / What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization / What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu by Gentino(m): 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
POLITICSPresidency: What I told Tinubu’s wife after she asked me to campaign for her husband Published on August 26, 2022By Seun Opejobi

A former Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential aspirant, Dele Momodu, has disclosed that Lagos Central Senator, Remi Tinubu urged him to campaign for the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.

Momodu said Tinubu’s wife made the appeal during an event in Lagos State.

The veteran journalist said Mrs Tinubu recalled his past relationship with the APC presidential candidate.

In an Instagram post on Friday, the veteran Publisher said he wouldn’t support Tinubu’s ambition, though he loves the APC presidential candidate.

Momodu explained that the “APC has done too much damage to Nigeria.”

He wrote, “Only two people, apart from the photographers, witnessed what happened between me and Senator Mrs Oluremi Tinubu yesterday, at the funeral service of Chief Mrs Kemi Nelson, at Archbishop Vining Memorial Church in Ikeja, Lagos. Before some people add salt and pepper to it, I need to state precisely what happened.

“Senator Tokunbo Abiru and Dr Tunji Olowolafe and I had walked in about the same time, and we went to greet my very dear Sister, Senator Mrs Oluremi Tinubu.

“Immediately she saw me, we exchanged our usual pleasantries, and then she asked me, “so Bob Dee, you’re not going to campaign for my husband,” I smiled and remained very calm before replying: “Your Excellency, I’m in PDP.

“She apparently didn’t find it funny and regaled us with the past I shared with her husband, and I tried to calm her down.

“Anyway, I went back to my seat and pondered on what just happened, and I soliloquised: “Before the PDP Primary, I had been asked repeatedly by journalists if I’ll dump PDP if I don’t get the ticket, my answer was NO. So if I had gotten the PDP ticket, would I step down for TINUBU of APC? The answer is No.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/26/presidency-what-i-told-tinubus-wife-after-she-asked-me-to-campaign-for-her-husband/

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu by lhordspy: 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Just want you to remember, you both with some other heroes fought for democracy together.

Where was Atiku?
Where was Peter Obi?
Re: Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu by Gentino(m): 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Just want you to remember, you both with some other heroes fought for democracy together.

Where was Atiku?
Where was Peter Obi?

In the whole article, did you see where Obi was mentioned? Why can't you market your "comedy of gaffe" and leave Obi for sensible and sane Nigerians?

A man without structure giving you people sleepless night!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Where was Atiku?
Where was Peter Obi?
You said Obi don't have structure yet you can't get him off your mouth. Leave us with our Obi and market your Thiefnibu in peace na

Na for election that we will know who is who grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu by domDva(m): 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
Obi is their nightmare, a lot of them have lost erection due to the fear of Obi.
They sleep and wake thinking of Obi.

Gentino:

In the whole article, did you see where Obi was mentioned? Why can't you market your "comedy of gaffe" and leave Obi for sensible and sane Nigerians?

A man without structure giving you people sleepless night!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu by Thortp(m): 12:27am On Dec 07, 2022
"People will not envy you when you are nothing"

Peter Obi is a good sign of hope

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu by Abbeytoy(m): 12:47am On Dec 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You said Obi don't have structure yet you can't get him off your mouth. Leave us with our Obi and market your Thiefnibu in peace na

Na for election that we will know who is who grin

At least he did not abuse Obi like how most of you people do to others.

He only ask where he and Atiku are during the struggle of democracy. I believe its not too much to ask.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu by gtrust: 12:56am On Dec 07, 2022
How did they “fight for democracy”??
MKO, Tinubu etc were inner members of IBB/Abacha government.
They fell out!

Enahoro, Alex Ekwueme etc yes but not Tinubu!
If he ever fought just know it was for his stomach

lhordspy:

Where was Atiku?
Where was Peter Obi?

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu by chrisxxx(m): 4:51am On Dec 07, 2022
You would have asked Remi a very simple question.
If the three men contesting today assuming she wasn't married asked her hand in marriage which of them would she accept.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu by Antyislam: 5:03am On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Where was Atiku?
Where was Peter Obi?
,. And where was Buhari, ur lord you children of hate from pit of Hell campaigned for in 2015, shut up if you don't know what to say

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu by babyfaceafrica: 5:24am On Dec 07, 2022
Dele momodu that didn't get one vote during the primary, all this people wey no get weight sef?
Re: Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu by solochris(m): 5:36am On Dec 07, 2022
Abbeytoy:

At least he did not abuse Obi like how most of you people do to others.

He only ask where he and Atiku are during the struggle of democracy. I believe its not too much to ask.

So therefore, Tinubu should go unopposed. I don't understand you people atall
Re: Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu by dominic17: 5:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Presidency is not compensation for the struggle of of democracy, if it is what Tinubu wants he should go and relax. His excellency Peter Obi will give him award to compensate him for his contribution towards the struggle to achieve democracy. We can not afford to risk the live of Nigerians.
lhordspy:

Where was Atiku?
Where was Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu by fuckJones(f): 6:07am On Dec 07, 2022
tell us what happened to you in Texas, how tinubu help you, it's time to return the favor and you are talking of PDP.
may I never have friends like you
Re: Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu by Oddfinder01: 6:49am On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:
tell us what happened to you in Texas, how tinubu help you, it's time to return the favor and you are talking of PDP.
may I never have friends like you
If Tinubu has helped your family Omo gather your family and go and thank him.
You cannot used the future of our children as a means of appreciation.
Re: Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu by Moh247: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2022
Many people are naturally ungrateful by all means, they also don't want your progress, just anything they can scamper from you

This is the good example of Bob dee
Re: Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu by MarketForces: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Where was Atiku?
Where was Peter Obi?

Tinubu that was lobbying Abacha for Ministerial Position, betraying Abiola who was in prison at the time.
Re: Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 7:52am On Dec 07, 2022
Old news of several months ago
Re: Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu by olisaEze(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2022
Dele you talk too much sometimes. Na only you carry your leg waka go meet am. Na you still come dey report am, as if she sought you out to beg you! Oga grow a pair and stop pandering to public opinion, with your close proximity to her family it is expected. It is most unprofessional of you to regale the public with details of a private chat between you & your family friend! Acting like a whistleblower against someone you have benefited time and again from, only makes you look like a snitch! But what do I know, the rats are always the first to bail from a sinking ship. As for we the OBIdients, sinking is not an option. Like Leonidas the Spartan king, on Obi’s mandate we stand till we die for a better Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal: I Didn’t Have Any Secret Meeting With CJN In London, Says Tinubu / Breaking! Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra Army Declare Operation RASTARACO- Video / Chicago Radio Slams INEC, Says No Drug Lord Can Be President In US (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.