Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows (13804 Views)

I Am Still In The Race: Wase Visits Buhari, Vows Not To Step Down For Abbas / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Should Not Have Allowed Buhari To Be President. / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Heterodox(m): 6:11am On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by newnet: 6:11am On Dec 07, 2022
Good
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Naturalgbola(m): 6:11am On Dec 07, 2022
emilokan in serious trouble

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by CEwog91(m): 6:12am On Dec 07, 2022
grin am disturbed
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by afbstrategies: 6:13am On Dec 07, 2022
shocked
BAT and his urchins may have forgotten how BAT insulted Buhari during the primaries, but Buhari still remember. This election is looking to be payback time for the 84-year-old grandpa grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Ofunaofu: 6:13am On Dec 07, 2022
Antyislam:
What about those local Yoruba Muslims miscreants who said that Peter Obi will drop out of the race by December , where are they?

They have shifted the date

They said Peter Obi will drop out of the race by January
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by CEwog91(m): 6:13am On Dec 07, 2022
But Buhari is an apc card member? undecided
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by sonssyo: 6:14am On Dec 07, 2022
Ok that will be nice, well all things been equal in as much as the north don't like atiku,they gat no choice other than to retain power,so they will vote for their own Atiku, I'm voting Obi sha,so let's be watching if the numbers in the north will favour Atiku this time,or else Obi will likely follow suit,any which way,this election is segmented region wise.
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by cjudy(m): 6:18am On Dec 07, 2022
tolue42:

So Tinubu winning election means he must rig election?? Are you guys blind to tsunami going on in the north right now in support of BAT? Don't come next year and be claiming rigging...
Be like you’re blind to see that the whole APC members in the north are leaving. Some are even joining Labour Party while others to PDP. The worst part is that you urchins know the truth but yet you pretend. God saves us

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Ogaga87(m): 6:19am On Dec 07, 2022
Bluntguy:
E sure me now say Buhari hate Tinubu.
Congratulations in advance to president Peter Obi.

The hatred just starting

With the new CBN policy, I go see how bullion van go take manipulate..

But wait O, where is Amaechi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by MaliCampus: 6:19am On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubu urchins don't even know what is happening out there in the street and how people feel about APC and the sick Tinubu,lol urchins gather on Nairaland to deceive themselves. grin I always laugh when I see their comments. The kind of disgrace that await Tinubu will shock them. cool

2 Likes

Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by tempest01(m): 6:20am On Dec 07, 2022
Buhari knows that way things are going, if they do their usual rigging, the country might go up in flames.

He will also want to bow out with respect and relevance after much failure like GEJ.

Nigerians should still be wary of the foot soldiers e.g the governors in states like Imo, Ebonyi and Kogi and the thugs they've gathered. Those ones will still attempt and there is need to resist them nationwide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Jeffy1206(m): 6:22am On Dec 07, 2022
... 'The people are wiser now'... shocked
Vote wisely my people wink
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Curious345: 6:24am On Dec 07, 2022
Buhari will show force on election riggers soon
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by 07kjb: 6:24am On Dec 07, 2022
I pray Buhari keeps his words

I see PETER OBI WINNING THE ELECTION

I SEE A BETTER NIGERIA COMING

VOTE L.P FOR YOUR SANITY

2 Likes

Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2022
tolue42:

So Tinubu winning election means he must rig election?? Are you guys blind to tsunami going on in the north right now in support of BAT? Don't come next year and be claiming rigging...
Tinubu will lose in free and fair election, Kwankwaso might get more votes than Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by 2blessed01(m): 6:34am On Dec 07, 2022
Thank God...
PO is coming.... urchins and mikanites in SHOCK and PAINS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Hopebringer: 6:40am On Dec 07, 2022
tolue42:

The only tsunami for Tinubu exists in your head...

All these touts on the internet sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Mitsurugi(m): 6:41am On Dec 07, 2022
MyMouth:

Very naive grin

I noticed naive people say the truth these days grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Mitsurugi(m): 6:42am On Dec 07, 2022
post=118964178:

Tinubu will lose in free and fair election, Kwankwaso might get more votes than Tinubu

Leave these people. Is that not how one was threatening Kano electorate yesterday? They only know violence and rigging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Kaytixy: 6:49am On Dec 07, 2022
Buhari is against Tinubu.
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by sonature1: 6:53am On Dec 07, 2022
Bluntguy:
E sure me now say Buhari hate Tinubu.
Congratulations in advance to president Peter Obi.

Buhari does not hate Tinubu. He has achieved his life-long ambition of being president after 3 unsuccessful attempts.

Buhari wants Nigerians to decide for themselves who the vast majority wants. This is no hatred.
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by stamapro(m): 6:56am On Dec 07, 2022
Ofunaofu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/2023-no-manipulations-of-any-form-will-be-allowed-buhari-vows/

He that wants to correct error MUST be free from error. Is your government free from manipulation in the first instance Mr President?
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by sirwhyteB(m): 6:57am On Dec 07, 2022
The worst president of Nigeria have spoken!
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by abuja007: 6:59am On Dec 07, 2022
Anytime PMB promises or says he will do I don't believe him and 99% I have been right.

Don't loose guards voters. INEC scammed us 2019..." We don't have servers blahh blahh" they know what they did.

Presidential candidates shine your eyes.

Voters, guard your votes
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by SMGGroup: 6:59am On Dec 07, 2022
Henryjr:
We hope that you keep your promise this time around.

But on a more serious note, Buhari should rather work on the loopholes in the system to prevent politicians from manipulating the election. Let him also ensure the security of lives and properties before, during and after the election, if that means deploying the army, air force, navy, civil defence etc to assist the outnumbered police officers in the polling units. I remember working as an inec ad-hoc staff somewhere in southern Ijaw LGA in bayelsa in 2015, only 3 police officers were available for over 5 units, and they have to remove their uniforms to contain any form of danger to their lives. Youths of the community were seen barefooted, carrying different kinds of guns and dancing to their warfare songs.

In the end, we were fed and bribed well to favour a particular political party

Army has no business in civil matters
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Apophenia24k: 7:00am On Dec 07, 2022
They way Buhari is confident about not rigging this elections, e be like say Buhari na IPOB o
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Shadysen: 7:04am On Dec 07, 2022
let's see how it goes.
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Annistars: 7:10am On Dec 07, 2022
Buhari Buhari Buhari how many times have I called you just come down and stop talking there.

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by tolue42(m): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2022
Hopebringer:

The only tsunami for Tinubu exists in your head...

All these touts on the internet sef

Everyone knows Obidense are the online touts and bandits!
Re: 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows by Bigchristo: 7:22am On Dec 07, 2022
Ofunaofu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/2023-no-manipulations-of-any-form-will-be-allowed-buhari-vows/
If the election is free and fair then Atiku and Tinubu should kiss their election winning ambitions goodbye grin grin because no man or woman in his or her right senses will vote for a government that has failed us this far.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Silent On National Issues Until After Elections – Obasanjo / When Is 2016 Census Coming Up? / Nigeria Will Be Among Top Investment Countries In 2019 - Buhari Assured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.