Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

'unknown Men's Looted Osun Government House After I Left-oyetola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'unknown Men's Looted Osun Government House After I Left-oyetola (446 Views)

Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist / Azubuike Ekwegbalu Is Dead: Governor Obiano's Aide Killed By Unknown Men (Photo) / Governorship Election: Jubilation At Osun Government House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'unknown Men's Looted Osun Government House After I Left-oyetola by phemy36(m): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2022
The former Governor of Osun State, Gboyega Oyetola has attributed the looting of the Osun Government House to “unknown men.”

Oyetola said it was not his intention to imperil his successor, incumbent Governor Ademola Adeleke’s new administration.

Funke Egbemode, the ex-information commissioner under Mr Oyetola, said “unknown men” were behind the looting, asserting it was “beyond laughable” to accuse “a man of Oyetola’s pedigree of taking away the Government House cooker.”

Egbemode, in her statement, said relevant security outfits were duly informed of the looting perpetrated by “unknown men.”

“It is also important to note here that the state commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, was officially informed of the looting of the official residence of Deputy Governor Gboyega Alabi and other quarters within the Government House by ‘unknown men’,” asserted Ms Egbemode in her statement.

“In a letter with reference number SEC 43T/352, dated November 25, 2022, and signed by A.T. Komolafe on behalf of the coordinating director, Governor’s Office, the NSCDC was notified of the ongoing looting of government properties in different quarters following the then-Governor Adegboyega Oyetola’s departure from the premises,” she explained.

“Mr Komolafe, in the letter, asked for armed security to stop the looting in the Government House of Okefia GRA.”

For the matter to have been officially reported to the NSCDC, Ms Egbemode said the newly sworn Adeleke administration must be “confused” to still level allegations of looting against his predecessor.

“So, how exactly is Mr Oyetola guilty of this looting by ‘unknown men’ after he had vacated Government House? The apparent confusion of this new government keeps deepening with every new step it takes,” the ex-commissioner said.

She explained that “if, as claimed, it has established a review committee for stock-taking, why is it launching a media trial to force its pre-conceived conclusions down the public’s throat?”

However, Mr Adeleke’s spokesman Olawale Rasheed said the new governor had a duty to report what he met on the ground since the “Oyetola administration refused to conduct proper handing over.”

Commending the ex-commissioner for confirming there was indeed looting of the Government House, Mr Rasheed cautioned her not to “attack the new administration that is cleaning up the mess created by her former boss
https://allnigerialatestnews.com.ng/2022/12/06/2023-unknown-men-looted-osun-government-house-after-i-left-oyetola/
Re: 'unknown Men's Looted Osun Government House After I Left-oyetola by appishani1(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2022
Only God knows what this man has done before leaving office
Re: 'unknown Men's Looted Osun Government House After I Left-oyetola by Christistruth00: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2022
Bring out the CCTV Footage
Re: 'unknown Men's Looted Osun Government House After I Left-oyetola by Jeknok: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2022
Yeye everywhere
Re: 'unknown Men's Looted Osun Government House After I Left-oyetola by SLAP44: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2022
Peter Obi may not solve all the problems in Nigeria, but Peter Obi is the only candidate with any chance of solving any problems in Nigeria.

Oladimeji Popoola.

Re: 'unknown Men's Looted Osun Government House After I Left-oyetola by worldTina(f): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2022
How sure?

How did you know when you already left
Re: 'unknown Men's Looted Osun Government House After I Left-oyetola by Dreal1247: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2022
Why didn't he do the proper handling over. Power is transient. Nobody reigns forever. Just use your opportunity for the good of others and you will never regret it.
Re: 'unknown Men's Looted Osun Government House After I Left-oyetola by Simeon88(m): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2022
This country is a big joke. How is it possible for the so called unknown men to gain access to government house and cart away government properties with all the security operative on ground.

1 Like

Re: 'unknown Men's Looted Osun Government House After I Left-oyetola by rikithor(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2022
Unknown gunmen
Unknown soldiers
Unknown men
Unknown theieves
Unknown legislooters
Unknown judirascals
Unknown executheives.
But known corruptions, killing, stealing,known extortion by unknown extortionists,known bribes by unknown bribe receivers.known deaths by unknown killers.
Government is responsible,if it claimed unknown state actors hatched out any criminal plan
Re: 'unknown Men's Looted Osun Government House After I Left-oyetola by nwakaegomarcy3: 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o26eoo_jz9A

Insecurity In Nigeria Has Reduced Under Buhari -Tinubu

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, has said that the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has reduced the insecurity challenge he met on the ground in 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3he3HG7CZiU
Re: 'unknown Men's Looted Osun Government House After I Left-oyetola by Ofunaofu: 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin
Re: 'unknown Men's Looted Osun Government House After I Left-oyetola by asanausana91: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
I blame the constitution. Why will you allow a governor to stay in the office for almost 100 days after losing election? What do you think he will be doing?
Ordinary Kenya takes over within 14 days.
The 3 months after election is a corrupt practices.

(1) (Reply)

Olu Iwo And Mufuty Are About To Cause War Between Obas Religion In Yoruba Land / Full Speech Of Peter Obi, Margaret Obi, Okon, Aisha In Akwa Ibom Campaign / 2023: Why Is Tinubu Scared Of Free And Fair Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.