Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) (2377 Views)

Just In: Indaboski Assaulted As The Anambra Govt. Demolishes His Church (vid) / Na Girl When Follow Us Protest We Go Give Urgent 2k - Dj Kotech (Video) / Yahoo Boy Comes Down From His Brand New White C300 Benz And Runs Mad (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by officialwdhtv: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2022
Nigerians in the US state of New Jersey protest against the new white pastor sent to their church with a predominantly black congregation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs-QyCXhocw

1 Share

Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by Golan007: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2022
Igbos again.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by Naira20: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2022
Except the white man is part of those Desmond Tutu league who condone homosexuality.
From what I read, the major issue is linking them to the NIGERIAN church. I know the Nigerian church is vehemently against same sex marriage
Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by DatoDatuk: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2022
Blacks technically are the highest racist

Hear that one shouting, she come like christianity pass oyibo when bring am to them cheesy wink

Oyibo man go just tire for everything cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by Bvlgari: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2022
DatoDatuk:

Hear that one shouting, she come like christianity pass oyibo when bring am to them cheesy wink

Wahala pro max

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by Highways: 11:25am On Dec 07, 2022
Maybe they don't want to be part of the church of England that supports some certain things that the Nigerian Anglican church doesn't support

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by Patriotsleague: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2022
Igbos again, read the history of Anglican it does not belong to your father. You people are really obnoxious.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by epondudu: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Not blacks, igbos. They have a rabid gene. This is abnormal, fighting a white man over his property, in his country grin
The same way they are fighting over Lagos claiming it's no man's land.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by Patriotsleague: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
epondudu:

The same way they are fighting over Lagos claiming it's no man's land.
Them swear for them. Anglican belong to white man, even Christianity was modeled by the Romans.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by ValCon888: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
I can understand that there is a departure between the Anglican church of Nigeria and the Anglican Church of England because they do not see eye to eye on the topic of homosexuality.

Still, this isn't the best way to go about things. You cannot be racist to a white bishop in a black-dominated church and expect equal treatment in a white-dominated society/country.

If you were not allowed into America in the first place, you wouldn't even have a Nigerian church in the USA.

Charity begins at home.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by CUMIN: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
Okpaleke case comes to mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Where did we keep our norms?
Did we ever have norms?
What is really wrong with us
The FUNNY THING is, the Religion doesn't even belong to you. U now challenge the person who shipped his Religion to you. That's madness!
Why not return home and revive Amadioha?
Come up with an epistle on Local deities, divide such into chapters & see if the whites won't study such closely like they did to Chinua Achebe's.

1) When last did you fight for Amadioha?
2) Truly speaking, Is there any Religion superior to the other in terms of reverence to God?
3) What's the proof that God harkens more to yours than that of the other Religions bodies?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
ValCon888:
I can understand that there is a departure between the Anglican church of Nigeria and the Anglican Church of England because they do not see eye to eye on the topic of homosexuality.

Still, this isn't the best way to go about things. You cannot be racist to a white bishop in a black-dominated church and expect equal treatment in a white-dominated society/country.

If you were not allowed into America in the first place, you wouldn't even have a Nigerian church in the USA.

Charity begins at home.
I just tire.
The matter don tire me.
Despite the fact that I have stopped attending Nigerian dominated Churches both in the United States, UK and Nigeria, this still isn't the best way to approach this. Ain't we tired of this madness?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by nazicartel(m): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
They should wait for the Primate's directive or the Arch-bishop incharge of the arch-diocese and they shouldn't be behaving like miscreants there. I suspect the bishop is a supporter of these rainbow color people. Whatever the case is, they should respect and wait for the archbishop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by factcheckmmm: 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
Q
Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by Mercury12(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
I would support such protest 100% only if the white man is either an homosexual or support such deluded and mentally imbalance LGBT set of I'd*otas undecided
Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by dnawah(m): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Nigerians in the US state of New Jersey protest against the new white pastor sent to their church with a predominantly black congregation.

them don know that,only that can take them to hell.continue the protest.
Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by IkeIgboNile(m): 3:09am On Dec 08, 2022
Tribalism won't let some people understand what's going on in that church. The church of Nigeria broke away from the church of England because of the acceptance of LGBTQ by the church of England. So these people built their own church so they won't be included in that acceptance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by FuckDModz: 3:45am On Dec 08, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Not blacks, igbos. They have a rabid gene. This is abnormal, fighting a white man over his property, in his country grin

Mumu.

Read the post again. They are fighting for their property.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by blaquebelle: 5:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Smh. Is this the spirit of forgiveness the bible taught you? Or na another Bible Anglicans de read? This is not in any way exhibiting traits of the fruits of the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by Nostring: 6:56am On Dec 08, 2022
FuckDModz:

Mumu.

which property? lipsrsealed den swear fr una angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by odysey: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2022
[quote author=epondudu post=11
Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by odysey: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2022
[quote auth[/quote]
Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by AndroidAI(m): 7:26am On Dec 08, 2022
Mercury12:
I would support such protest 100% only if the white man is either an homosexual or support such deluded and mentally imbalance LGBT set of I'd*otas undecided

You migrated to a country that legalized homosexuality, and now you want to impose your lame beliefs for what? Why not remain in your zoo of a country where it's illegal? You people are funny!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by JOACHINpedro: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2022
ValCon888:

Charity begins at home.
Very logical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by Parachoko: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Do this people have sense at all? For a white man land grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by Parachoko: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2022
FuckDModz:

Mumu.

Which property are they fighting for? Nah them carry the church go there from Nigeria

I even think that's a Catholic church

This is a disgrace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by Parachoko: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2022
DatoDatuk:

Is so funny man

If no b Oyinbo man, she for no even Sabi who Jesus is

You dey Oyinbo land, you dey fight say Oyinbo no fit lead your church

The white man go dey shock at what's happening sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) by Exmilitant(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2022
Igbos to the world grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Man Impregnants His 12 Yrs Old Daughter / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S: Bomb Blast In CALABAR... Central Bank Hit...! / See What A Lady Was Caught Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.