Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju (1550 Views)

Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) / Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by ryloy: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubu did super well in the BBC interview- Deji Adeyanju

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1600394552413675520

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by lhordspy: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2022
I have got a confession. grin

Our enemies falling like the wall of jericho. They thought it is like Arisetv interview where they can employ the use of sound-mixer and editor to change Tinubu's words.

Somebody said Hullabaloo, they changed it to bula laba..

Feb25,2023 no far sha.... Body go rest.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by Naijanascam: 9:28am On Dec 07, 2022
He did super well..... meaning nobody and himself expected that even......

That's why they are in this mood whenever he mounts the podium grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by Abdul05: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2022
only the zombidients think otherwise . grin cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by BATified2023: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2022
Only igbos have a contrary opinion

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by Corrinthians(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2022
It gets to a point in life when even your enemies cannot but acknowledge your victories.

"And thou prepares the table before me, in the presence of my enemies" - this sayeth the Lord of host.

Tinubu is a child of God. cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Our enemies falling like the wall of jericho. They thought it is like Arisetv interview where they can employ the use of sound-mixer and editor to change Tinubu's words.

Bro, if not that Nigerians, because of ethno-religious bigotry, are Stockholm syndrome victims, forever beholden to their oppressors, then who can compare to Tinubu of all front runners in this election?

Tinubu made Lagosians the most empowered, enlightened and opportuned Nigerians, bar none, by far. Haters can have their fun with buliion van and drug jokes but this is the stark reality Tinubu is respected for universally.

Meanwhile we must ask what Atiku and Kwankwaso contribution are to reverse how Northerners, in the modern age, continue to fall behind and own the unenviable reputation of having one of the worst human developement index in the entire universe.

Obi nko? Anambra folks yapa for Lagos, in search of better lives and opportunities not available in their native State, you would think some parts of Lagos should be renamed little Anambra and Anambra Lagos extension.

We are just shameless in Nigeria. If we shun ethnic bigotry and all forms of bias, can anyone swear, if death is the consequence of lying, that any front runner candidate is a match for Tinubu in terms of leadership efficacy and achievements?

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by 9jatriot(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2022
Really?? Is that what happened?

lhordspy:

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by LegendHero(m): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2022
Now Obi supporters are saying the video is scripted. They are now threatening the anchor of the programme, a man who was never a Tinubu ally and always tweet against Tinubu some times.

The interview video is now over 400k view within 24hrs while Obi interview he did months ago on the same platform is just doing 100k views. That’s why Tinubu always say he is a content, he is marketable and he won’t just be going across anyhow media house just because he wants to talk.

Some even said Tinubu sounded too arrogant in the video.

Th se giys don’t know the difference between confidence and arrogance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by Plus10(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2022
Over an edited and prerecorded video,urchins are terrible beings grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by Efuaye(m): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2022
It still doesn't rule out the fact that the interview wasn't live!
Was the BBC interview live? No!

Nobody is against Tinubu!
He offered himself to run for the highest office in the land, he should be ready to face the scrutiny that goes with such aspirations!

Enough of deception.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by favor914: 10:19am On Dec 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro, if not that Nigerians, because of ethno-religious bigotry, are Stockholm syndrome victims, forever beholden to their oppressors, then who can compare to Tinubu of all front runners in this election?

Tinubu made Lagosians the most empowered, enlightened and opportuned Nigerians, bar none, by far. Haters can have their fun with buliion van and drug jokes but this is the stark reality Tinubu is respected for universally.

Meanwhile we must ask what Atiku and Kwankwaso contribution are to reverse how Northerners, in the modern age, continue to fall behind and own the unenviable reputation of having one of the worst human developement index in the entire universe.

Obi nko? Anambra folks yapa for Lagos, in search for better likes and opportunities not available in their native State, you would think some parts of Lagos should be renamed little Anambra and Anambra Lagos extension.

We are just shameless in Nigeria. If we shun ethnic bigotry and all forms of bias, cn anyone swear, if death is the consequence of lying, that any front runner candidate is a match for Tinubu in terms of leadership efficacy and achievements?
Even Peter Obi himself, yapa for Ikoyi Lagos State.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by favor914: 10:20am On Dec 07, 2022
Efuaye:
It still doesn't rule out the fact that the interview wasn't live!
Was the BBC interview live? No!

Nobody is against Tinubu!
He offered himself to run for the highest office in the land, he should be ready to face the scrutiny that goes with such aspirations!

Enough of deception.
Scrutiny from who?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by favor914: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2022
Plus10:
Over an edited and prerecorded video, urchins are terrible beings grin grin
You are not an urchin, but you still went out of your way to view the BBC interview?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by Villa12(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2022
JAGABAN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by Throwback: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2022
Only a fool would want a Nigeria that is modelled on Anambra instead of a complex state like Lagos.

And we know that most people supporting Obi are doing it for parochial reasons, not because he was spectacular as Governor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 07, 2022
Throwback:
Only a fool would want a Nigeria that is modelled on Anambra instead of a complex state like Lagos.

And we know that most people supporting Obi know are doing it for parochial reasons, not because he was spectacular as Governor.

100% correct. That is why I am a big and committed fan of what is shown below. If others are sure of themselves, then let us all unequivocally and committedly back what is shown below.

Those who say Atiku is best can have him as the regional Premier of the North.

Obi can be Premier of the SE. Etc, etc.

The SW will unanimously vote Tinubu to be our premier because we have had decades to see what he is capable of that makes us understand he is by far the best Nigeria has to offer.

We would be happy, overjoyed and privileged to have him as SW Premier and as our new Awolowo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by Efuaye(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2022
From the public of course!

favor914:
Scrutiny from who?
Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by DesChyko: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Somebody said Hullabaloo , they changed it to bula laba..

Feb25,2023 no far sha..

Do you have the edited video yet or you're just testing the waters to see if the lie will sell? grin

Anyways, February or not, bills must be paid and the needs of dependents must be met. That should be more of a priority.
Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by nisai: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

100% correct. That is why I am a big and committed fan of what is shown below. If others are sure of themselves, then let us all unequivocally and committedly back what is shown below.

Those who say Atiku is best can have him as the regional Premier of the North.

Obi can be Premier of the SE. Etc, etc.

The SW will unanimously vote Tinubu to be our premier because we have had decades to see what he is capable of that makes us understand he is by far the best Nigeria has to offer.

We would be happy, overjoyed and privileged to have him as SW Premier and as our new Awolowo.

Exactly! Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by DesChyko: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
LegendHero:
Now Obi supporters are saying the video is scripted

Uhmm..it was not? Reading off teleprompters? Taking instructions from papers? Having access to the questions to be asked? Coming on air with set tactics to suit the questions? Presenting obviously edited videos? And it was not scripted?

I guess it's a good thing Nigerians are behind Obi to get the top job. His emphasis on quality conventional education will make sure we encounter lesser disadvantages of quota system education.

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
Throwback:

And we know that most people supporting Obi are doing it for parochial reasons, not because he was spectacular as Governor.

Kai!! Igbos are shameless and unrepentant bigots. They need to get their Biafra and be forced to go and live there. Can you imagine the Owobokiri licking Obi's azz up and down today, because he is the IPOB cadidate, is the same mocking Obifraud. As worthless years ago.

Nigeria has nothing to gain host these bigoted, hateful and unprincipled people. We should do everything to let them go.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by owobokiri(m): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Kai!! Igbos are shameless and unrepentant bigots. They need to get their Biafra and be forced to go and live there. Can you imagine the Owobokiri licking Obi's azz up and down today, because he is the IPOB cadidate, is the same mocking Obifraud. As worthless years ago.

Nigeria has nothing to gain host these bigoted, hateful and unprincipled people. We should do everything to let them go.

Your problem is that you come from an environment where rulers are deified. You roll in the mud to pay obeisance to your rulers every single day and that's why the likes of an incoherent Tinupoo is your leading light. Essentially, when you see others criticizing their leaders when they get some stuff wrong, you are genuinely alarmed because that is a big sacrilege in your neck of the woods. You can't wrap your oblong skull around the fact that I can criticize a leader when he's wrong and also praise him when he's right.

Obi messed up In my own book by buying cars for traditional rulers. Left for me, I will obliterate all these traditional stools. That I have said elsewhere here. But as the governor of Anambra State after 8 years? He did his best and the testimonies are there. Anyone with an iota of brain that still compares Obi today to Tinubu, is not just ignorant but sick upstairs like the same Tinupoo.
Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
owobokiri:

Your problem is that you come from an environment where rulers are deified. You roll in the mud to pay obeisance to your rulers every single day and that's why the likes of an incoherent Tinupoo is your leading light. Essentially, when you see others criticizing their leaders when they get some stuff wrong, you are genuinely alarmed because that is a big sacrilege in your neck of the woods. You can wrap your oblong skull around the fact that I can criticize a leader when he's wrong and also praise him when he's right. Obi messed up In my own book by buying cars for traditional rulers. Left for me, I will obliterate all these traditional stools. That I have said elsewhere here. But as the governor of Anambra State after 8 years? He did his best and the testimonies are there. Anyone with an iota of brain tt compares Obi today to Tinubu, is not just ignorant but stick upstairs like the same Tinupoo.

You're a hypocrite. Simple. I did not bother to read your shameless goal post-shifting excuses.

I am actually ashamed for you but then I remember your Igbo and born unprincipled and lacking the ability to feel shame or contrition.

Best to shut up now. You've discredited yourself enough. Empty bigot.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by Cryofigbos: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Only foolish ipigs zombidients and mumudients think otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Only foolish ipigs zombidients and mumudients think otherwise

They need to be granted their Biafra asap and compulsorily forced to relocate there for being divisive, malevolent and hateful ingrates who only know how to hate, envy and divide others.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by owobokiri(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

You're a hypocrite. Simple. I did not bother to read your shameless goal post-shifting excuses.

I am actually ashamed for you but then I remember your Igbo and born unprincipled and lacking the ability to feel shame or contrition.

Best to shut up now. You've discredited yourself enough. Empty bigot.

Look at this inebriated reptile.
This apostle of Buulaabuuluu bluu buulaavaa.
What do you know about "shame"?
Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by Paperwhite(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
See as everyone deserted the thread for the zombies to do their usual hallucination.
Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
owobokiri:

Look at this inebriated reptile.
This apostle of Buulaabuuluu bluu buulaavaa.
What do you know about "shame"?

I know you and most Igbos don't have any.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by ryloy: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

I know you and most Igbos don't have any.
Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by techWriter1: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
only the zombidients know otherwise
Re: Tinubu Did Super Well In The BBC Interview- Deji Adeyanju by Great2017: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Obi nko? Anambra folks yapa for Lagos, in search of better lives and opportunities not available in their native State, you would think some parts of Lagos should be renamed little Anambra and Anambra Lagos extension.

We are just shameless in Nigeria. If we shun ethnic bigotry and all forms of bias, can anyone swear, if death is the consequence of lying, that any front runner candidate is a match for Tinubu in terms of leadership efficacy and achievements?
How can a sane person be promoting leadership that lacked transparency and accountability? You are actually what you think others are especially when they do not support your views.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is FG Fighting Peter Obi. Opinion / Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi On How To Reduce Borrowing / NBC orders radio, TV stations to stop reporting ‘details’ of herdsmen attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.