Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

UK Schools Approve The Use Of Hijab - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Schools Approve The Use Of Hijab (843 Views)

UK: Schools In Leeds Lockdown After Threatening E-mails To Staff, Students / UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) / Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Schools Approve The Use Of Hijab by jumper524(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2022
https://www.studyinternational.com/news/uk-school-reverses-hijab-ban-backlash/

those who brought christainity to use have no issue approving the use of hijab yet religious extremist in Nigeria have started telling us non existing history on how yorubas were christains before yoruba muslims from mali came to conquer them.
let me make this clear, religion has never been an issue in the southwest but today we have new set of people trying so hard to differentiate between yorubas.

the yorubas dont know muslims nor christains but some from other regions are the ones always terming yoruba muslims from christains. they have started using political division on you guys. religion has now been their basis to get vote.
the younger generations are most vulnerable but i must warn you all.
in the southwest, religion is personal and nobody must impose his on another.

peace to the peaceful people and violence to the violent.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Approve The Use Of Hijab by Nukilia: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2022
Iran comes to mind... Chaos
Re: UK Schools Approve The Use Of Hijab by jumper524(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2022
Nukilia:
Iran comes to mind... Chaos
Bigot and agent of doom. ukraine didnt come to mind that russia has dilapitated to shaft all in the name of copying and depending on western rules.
bigot at its peak..
Tinubu is 1million times better than obi. a muslim man who didnt discriminate and made christains the governor of lagos. back to back.
meanwhile your obi was selecting amongst christains, priotising catholics amongst other now forming saint.
bigotry and nepotist would end up like shekau.
Re: UK Schools Approve The Use Of Hijab by Nukilia: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2022
jumper524:
Bigot and agent of doom. ukraine didnt come to mind that russia has dilapitated to shaft all in the name of copying and depending on western rules.
bigot at its peak..
Tinubu is 1million times better than obi. a muslim man who didnt discriminate and made christains the governor of lagos. back to back.
meanwhile your obi was selecting amongst christains, priotising catholics amongst other now forming saint.
bigotry and nepotist would end up like shekau.

Agbado boy spotted

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Approve The Use Of Hijab by jumper524(m): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2022
Nukilia:

Agbado boy spotted
nannu, fake figures and broad day lier spotted. may your life go on six month internal strike d same way obi did doctors and schools in anambra.
Re: UK Schools Approve The Use Of Hijab by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
I see the the western world fighting a war of self identity someday

Thier laws are oppression their own very people they make laws for political vote

Just one day there will be an outburst
Re: UK Schools Approve The Use Of Hijab by Nukilia: 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
jumper524:
nannu, fake figures and broad day lier spotted. may your life go on six month internal strike d same way obi did doctors and schools in anambra.

E pain am grin grin grin
Re: UK Schools Approve The Use Of Hijab by Herbiodun09: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
jumper524:
https://www.studyinternational.com/news/uk-school-reverses-hijab-ban-backlash/

those who brought christainity to use have no issue approving the use of hijab yet religious extremist in Nigeria have started telling us non existing history on how yorubas were christains before yoruba muslims from mali came to conquer them.
let me make this clear, religion has never been an issue in the southwest but today we have new set of people trying so hard to differentiate between yorubas.

the yorubas dont know muslims nor christains but some from other regions are the ones always terming yoruba muslims from christains. they have started using political division on you guys. religion has now been their basis to get vote.
the younger generations are most vulnerable but i must warn you all.
in the southwest, religion is personal and nobody must impose his on another.

peace to the peaceful people and violence to the violent.

Na those flat head dey there. And in a way, foolish yorubas are listening to their deceitful and devilish plans.

(1) (Reply)

Studying A Levels In London / Which Private University Is The Cheapest In Nigeria, Plz Hala Me / Plz Reply Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.