Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 (54274 Views)

Melania Trump Unveils Christmas Decorations At The White House (photos) / Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos) / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by Chetas81(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2022
THE NIGERIA HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW BUT THEY CAN POST WHAT THE NIGERIA CITIZENS DON'T HAVE THE IDEA TO CREATE
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by manchyme: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
What does it profit you to decorate and celebrate Christmas while you turn your back on the REASON for the SEASON?

What does it Profit you to Decorate for Christmas beautifully while you a Major ADVANCER and PROMOTER of Satanic works?

What Does it Profit " Mystery Babylon" aka Nomerica headed by calamity Biden to Beautify the White House in the Name of Christmas while the Heart and Mind is Darkened in Wickedness, abominations, Sodomy and all sorts of Evil?

Listen !!! The Judgement of GOD is looming!
The Undiluted wrath of GOD Nations and people who have sold themselves to abominations and Evils!

REPENT and Come to JESUS! Time is Up!
REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!
The Coming of JESUS Imminent!
This that Have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear!

the last trump...
Sorry, last Biden
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by IamV: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2022
Creamcrest:

You have come again with your holier than thou attitude.

Who told you the Whitehouse turn their back to Christ?

You are not holier than Biden a Roman Catholic.

Yes,they did.
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by alobright17(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
What does it profit you to decorate and celebrate Christmas while you turn your back on the REASON for the SEASON?

What does it Profit you to Decorate for Christmas beautifully while you a Major ADVANCER and PROMOTER of Satanic works?

What Does it Profit " Mystery Babylon" aka Nomerica headed by calamity Biden to Beautify the White House in the Name of Christmas while the Heart and Mind is Darkened in Wickedness, abominations, Sodomy and all sorts of Evil?

The Undiluted wrath of GOD Nations and people who have sold themselves to abominations and Evils!

REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!

All your noise about Joe Biden failed woefully ,you and other touts like you who hides under Christianity to commit all sorts of evils behind the scene should be ashamed that Joe Biden is till the president .

1 Like

Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by atdscentofwater: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2022
Live is beautiful
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by dvkot(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2022
They didn't make it rainbow? Awon werey
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by OllyDiamond: 11:01am On Dec 09, 2022
Oh God of Host, for how long will I have to wait before accessing the good things of life?

This is so so soul refreshing and here I am so aloof from this goodness.

God have mercy upon me and lift me from this dungeon of joblessness, poverty and lack in Jesus mighty name.

If these beauties and absolute peace is vanity, then let me live on in this vanity for all of the remaining time.
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by Temmy32: 11:02am On Dec 09, 2022
Wonderful very beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by Mercury12(m): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2022
Mystery Babylon" aka Nomerica grin grin grin
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by MisterGrace: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!

Ogbeni just be happy. Be happy and flex. Una just dey make this Christianity looks very boring and depressing.

Who are you to tell people how to celebrate?

Abeg get the fxck out of here.

1 Like

Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by Henryjr(m): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!

What if you end up in hell and Biden in heaven? Hypocrites forming and thinking that being a Christian is about judging and condemning people

1 Like

Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by Enemyofpeace: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!
go sidon and stop forming holy holy for nairaland, we know your type. Mtcheeeeeeew!
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by LikeAking: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

What does it Profit you to Decorate for Christmas beautifully while you are a Major ADVANCER and PROMOTER of Satanic works?

REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!

Shut up
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by Mbenny(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
so lovely

1 Like

Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by almarthins(m): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
pagorino:
Then mind your business and leave them alone, deputy Jesus.
The way you guys take religion ehn and meanwhile na una corrupt pass. Your interpretation of yuletide is quite different from theirs. Until you and your likes change you orientation about Christmas, the better for you. They don't give a bleep about your opinion or thoughts. Humanity first !

No be fight! You fit kwantinu.

All know be say jesus didnt command us to celebrate his birth day, and he was not born on the 25th of December. If u r not corrupt, why are you defending calender error borne of our of wicked manipulation of Roman Catholics?

Una no know wan hear the truth, that y we in this national mess we found out self. Any man who dares to speak out is tag as religious bigot, hypocrite and all sort of derogatory names. Do your research, and tell me if I am right or wrong about my claim?

No be by force to believe me but don't insult me.
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by Obrigardo: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Bigchristo:
Show us Aso Rock Christmas decorations here, I wan check something grin grin

This is the only one they showed me

Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by Maliqcious: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

What does it Profit you to Decorate for Christmas beautifully while you are a Major ADVANCER and PROMOTER of Satanic works?

What Does it Profit " Mystery Babylon" aka Nomerica headed by calamity Biden to Beautify the White House in the Name of Christmas …while the Heart and Mind is Darkened in Wickedness, abominations, Sodomy and all sorts of Evil?

REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!
�Animal
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by Obrigardo: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nice people are calling out this righteousness guy lol
If you are a pastor and you can't even detect a walking disaster like criminal trump, your words won't mean anything. More like you are on a revenge tour, not evangelism
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by ufuosman(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Na d season
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by Obrigardo: 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
OllyDiamond:
Oh God of Host, for how long will I have to wait before accessing the good things of life?

This is so so soul refreshing and here I am so aloof from this goodness.

God have mercy upon me and lift me from this dungeon of joblessness, poverty and lack in Jesus mighty name.

If these beauties and absolute peace is vanity, then let me live on in this vanity for all of the remaining time.

Amen
But the last prayer? grin
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by mecuries(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
America would gladly show you sections of the white house....even school kids go on excursions to the white house......then I wonder,why is Aso Rock so secretive?
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by mecuries(m): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! and with all the churches in every street,you think Nigeria isn't worse?
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by pagorino(m): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
almarthins:

All know be say jesus didnt command us to celebrate his birth day, and he was not born on the 25th of December. If u r not corrupt, why are you defending calender error borne of our of wicked manipulation of Roman Catholics?

Una no know wan hear the truth, that y we in this national mess we found out self. Any man who dares to speak out is tag as religious bigot, hypocrite and all sort of derogatory names. Do your research, and tell me if I am right or wrong about my claim?

Then who the fvck said the actual date was 25th of December? When did I say that ? It was just a random day set aside for the celebration of Christ cos there was no calendar in that era and his birth was during the windy season but no precise date.
Choosing the date just to celebrate his existence once in a year is not too much for God sake. Take your archaic mindset to your ancestors. When people are celebrating and and showing love to their neighbours, just be crying and moody cos the date was not correct , according to you.
Las las , Christmas celebration won't be your key to heaven but your good deeds here one this bleeping planet. It is your life, use it well.
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by Atlantis585: 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Obrigardo:
The WH yesterday unveiled it's Christmas decorations and it's stunning to say the least. Here are some free pictures and free to share

Merry Christmas y'all

Abeg, make we see the one for Aso Rock! grin
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by 4ward4: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!

so they shouldn't celebrate despite the are Sinners right. Christmas is a Culture and deep rooted.
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by Obrigardo: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Atlantis585:

Abeg, make we see the one for Aso Rock! grin

Here you go

Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by 4ward4: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
almarthins:

why so ignorant, and the little half baked light and idea you got ,you held on to it just to be mischievous.
Christianity is an open book, and have gone through many phase of scrutiny. Do well to help yourself why and how they came about the date, I'm sure you aren't aware event's leading from 25th open the church to a new calender and Easter starts counting .of you think Easter is randomly fixed. The holy church isn't in a hurry to make believe, the church is a family of excellent scholars who have facts and archeologist.
The catholic church isn't your conventional pentecostal or one man's business, it is a government with solid books on time and date.
Or you are expecting the Church to depend on Using the Moons for events revelation. The church condemns Astrological reading in all Ernest, and it is considered demonic.
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by Atlantis585: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Obrigardo:

Here you go

grin Quite appropriate!

Was not expecting to see anything different.
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by Uniquekriss(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
This is why I love Asaba, by this time I'm too sure the streets especially Summit road, interbua, nnebisi and OKPANAM have all been decorated with beautiful Christmas lights. I miss that town Sha. If una see work there for me make una call me o. Left there about 5montha ago and I'm in a hurry to go back if I get a job paying me
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by Ayobeck(m): 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
C money,person wey collect dis project work,don hit jackpot
Re: The White House Christmas Decorations 2022 by almarthins(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
pagorino:
Then who the fvck said the actual date was 25th of December? When did I say that ? It was just a random day set aside for the celebration of Christ cos there was no calendar in that era and his birth was during the windy season but no precise date.
Choosing the date just to celebrate his existence once in a year is not too much for God sake. Take your archaic mindset to your ancestors. When people are celebrating and and showing love to their neighbours, just be crying and moody cos the date was not correct , according to you.
Las las , Christmas celebration won't be your key to heaven but your good deeds here one this bleeping planet. It is your life, use it well.

We are wrong to say that there was no calender back then. Every tribe and tongues have its own calender peculiar. Let's not forget, the Jewish have there own calender way back then. If not how do they know when to celebrate feast of the Passover?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated / U.S Denies Mohammad Javad Zarif, Iranian Foreign Minister Visa To UN Meeting / Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.