Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Pandemonium In Ajah Lagos, As Policemen Reportedly Shot Man Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pandemonium In Ajah Lagos, As Policemen Reportedly Shot Man Dead (746 Views)

Gafaru Buraimoh: Lagos Police Arrest & Detain Officer Who Shot Man Dead In Ajah / Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) / Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pandemonium In Ajah Lagos, As Policemen Reportedly Shot Man Dead by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
There is pandemonium in Ajah area of Lagos State after the policemen attached to Ajiwe police station reportedly shot a young boy dead for refusing to tip them.

Sources said the family of the dead boy brought the corpse to the middle of the road to protest.

The incident has led to unrest and gridlock in the area.

Commuters have been advised to take alternative routes until the situation is managed.

The police have been firing gunshots and teargas to scare potential troublemakers away.

https://openlife.ng/gunshots-rock-ajah-1-killed-photos-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P_DPPE599w

Re: Pandemonium In Ajah Lagos, As Policemen Reportedly Shot Man Dead by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Pandemonium In Ajah Lagos, As Policemen Reportedly Shot Man Dead by OGIBRA(m): 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
9JA POLICE NO DEY DISSAPOINT...
I.O.T
Re: Pandemonium In Ajah Lagos, As Policemen Reportedly Shot Man Dead by eliyke(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Una kill d boy finish come still dey shot again to scare potential trouble,una well soo?

Re: Pandemonium In Ajah Lagos, As Policemen Reportedly Shot Man Dead by LeoDeKing: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
I don't always agree with this "because he refused to tip them" thingy as a reason policeman shot a man. Some may have started from failure to tip them but that is not always the case.

These men called mopol who are most times in mufty are just constituting nuisance in the society. The only way one can identify them most times as security agents is the guns they carry. Without the guns, you can't Identify them because they don't wear uniforms.

Whenever they get to any place, they take themselves as semi gods who can decide death or being alive. At the slightest provocation, they get brutal. They were in one of these small buses used for local transport services about a week ago in Apapa. The bus swerved to my lane and hit one Toyota Rav4 SUV directly in front of me smashing its rear light to pieces. The owner stopped, came out to ask questions. These gun wielding animals came out and ordered him to park well. Of course they will end up harassing him, and possibly obtain.

These mopols most times feel on top of the world and always aggressive even for no reason. I think the IG should take decisive action against these unprofessional beasts. angry

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium In Ajah Lagos, As Policemen Reportedly Shot Man Dead by Patriotsleague: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lady be careful, this is a one off incident, the erring police is on his own, you can not blame his stupidity on the entire police force. Those police are there to restore calm to the area, otherwise those boys in the guise of protest, will start burgling and robbing shops. Don't instigate violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium In Ajah Lagos, As Policemen Reportedly Shot Man Dead by onomeabuja: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nigeria Under Apc Is Finished embarassed
Just Imagine This Gruesome Killing Hia angry
My God Pls Avenge The Death Of This Young Man Amen!!!
R. I. P and God will grant u eternal rest Amen!!!
Re: Pandemonium In Ajah Lagos, As Policemen Reportedly Shot Man Dead by Suunnn(f): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2022

(1) (Reply)

A Debt Recovery Agency Needed / Another Igbo Criminal Arrested In Thailand - Described Simply As Nigerian / Better Nigeria Initiative::am New In This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.