Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

How To Make Money On Youtube Without Making Videos In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Money On Youtube Without Making Videos In Nigeria (271 Views)

Earn $200 A Day With Youtube Without Investment / How To Get 22 Free Money Making Videos & 100% Free Training To Earn Upto $20,000 / How To Make Money On Premise App, see how to earn huge money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Youtube Without Making Videos In Nigeria by Ajijoha00622: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
There are a few ways that you can make money on YouTube without having to create videos.

This vides explain the best wayto make money on youtube without making videos using free royalty stock videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCJ4o-WqfPA

You can then join the YouTube Partner and allow ads to run on your channel.
You can also join the YouTube Partner Program and earn money from your channel through AdSense. Additionally, you can sell products or services through your YouTube channel, or use it to promote your own products or services.

Finally, you can use YouTube to drive traffic to your website or blog, and then monetize that traffic through other means such as AdSense, affiliate marketing, or selling products or services.

Do esnsure you subscribe to my videos. You will know when ever i published every week

Regards

Nick

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For English Tutor, Technician, Sales Promoter, Video Editor And More / Skillset For Chemical Engineers / I Desperately Need A Part Time Job In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.