Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci (5220 Views)

EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London / Ex-police Ig, Okiro, Denies Stealing N275m; Says Own Aide Set Him Up / Photos: Ex-Police IG, Tafa Balogun Celebrates Wife's 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci by nawaforweo: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2011
http://ascology.com/news/local-news/19622-Bomb-thrown-onto--police-Ministers-residence.html

KANO, - A bomb was thrown onto the property of Nigeria's ex-police minister, but it exploded without wounding anyone, police said Monday, days after a suicide attack at UN headquarters in Abuja.

The incident on Sunday night occurred in the northern Nigerian city of Bauchi and targeted the home of Ibrahim Yakubu Lame, who was police affairs minister during an uprising by Islamist sect Boko Haram in 2009.

Boko Haram has claimed responsibility for Friday's suicide attack against the UN in the capital Abuja, but investigators are considering all possibilities.

"Based on accounts of family members and security guards of the house, an unknown attacker forced his way past the first gate of the house and threw in an explosive device at the second gate, which exploded without hurting anyone," said a police officer who is part of the investigation.

The attacker arrived on a motorbike and sped away afterward. The explosion caused damage to flower beds in the compound.

A friend of the ex-minister told reporters he was in Saudi Arabia for the Muslim lesser hajj at the time of the incident.

Boko Haram has been blamed for scores of such attacks in recent months, mostly in northeastern Nigeria.

If it is found to be behind the UN bombing which killed at least 21, it would mark a dramatic escalation in the sect's violent campaign.

Its 2009 uprising was put down by a brutal military assault which left hundreds dead.

http://ascology.com/news/local-news/19622-Bomb-thrown-onto--police-Ministers-residence.html

Re: Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci by rolchi(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2011
All the border post in the North should be sealed! Oh, where is President Obasanjo cry cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci by nawaforweo: 10:02am On Aug 29, 2011
it is obvious nigeria has a weak and dumbie president.
Re: Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2011
the nothern states of nigeria is like babylon, no good thing can ever come out from there. let them keep killing eachother,

i wonder what southerners esp. igbo men are still doing there, is the warning not enough??
Re: Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci by JAZES(m): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2011
Naij which way?
When will GEJ wake up ooo?

Someone wake up this guy na
Re: Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci by Ournaija: 11:47am On Aug 29, 2011
JAZES:

Naij which way?
When will GEJ wake up ooo?

Someone wake up this guy na

Abeg leave the man out of this.
What do you expect a man who inherited commotion to do? We are yet to build a good security network while Nigerians (BH) has gone ahead to blow up everywhere. Honestly we are only expecting him to perform a miracle with the reality on ground.

The only way out is to apply a crude method to flush out this guys out. Nigerians can never be pleased, when he tried the crude method in Maiduguri everyone was calling him to withdraw the Army. Please leave the man and let him think.
Re: Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2011
@OURNAIJA,

Please leave the man and let him think.

Please let us know when he has finished thinking.
Re: Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci by Ournaija: 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2011
1stCitizen:

@OURNAIJA,

Please let us know when he has finished thinking.

Trus me ! grin
Re: Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci by kallopuma: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2011
thincking or no thincking we need act at once oh
Re: Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci by nagoma(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2011
nothern states of nigeria is like babylon,  no good thing can ever come out from there. let them keep killing eachother,

i wonder what southerners esp. igbo men are still doing there,  is the warning not enough??

They are making a living you I.D.I.O.T. You want them to go to Awka to be kidnapped?
Re: Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci by kallopuma: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2011
where is nato if i may ask or are they waiting them to bomb our oil fam
Re: Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2011
nagoma. . . . I dont insult people on d internet. It doesnt show maturity, so i*m just gonna ignore dat post.
Re: Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci by nagoma(m): 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2011
[quote]nothern states of nigeria is like babylon, no good thing can ever come out from there. let them keep killing eachother[quote][/quote]
I dont insult people on or off internet myself. I was only responding to your insult above. It appears that you dont even realize that you are insulting millions of people who have nothing to do with the violence and have tales of woes to narrate as well! its a pity.
Re: Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci by aurenflani: 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2011
What a shallow reply from someone who is claiming maturity on the net? I am sure when you said that nothing CAN EVER come from the north I presumed that you really meant it - now I honestly do not know about you but that sounds like an an insult to me - a collective insult to the whole north as an entity!
Re: Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2011
so?
Re: Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci by juman(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2011
engineerd:

so?

Hmmm
Re: Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci by joannes7(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2011
THIS MEN GET MIND OH!!!! SHUO shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci by albertini: 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2011
This sect has been allowed to thrive unabated for too long, the host communities of this sect should have info concerning their operations to help security forces, because those they bomb in the north are also muslims too, so why not give out info that would help curb the sect and thereby stop the killings
Re: Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci by nawaforweo: 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2011
this is becoming serious and it is obvious goodluck jonathan is am empty brain
Re: Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci by medstyle22: 4:29am On Aug 30, 2011
Its so obvious that GEJ does not know what he is doing,
At this crusial moment, he is busy interfering with what is happenning in Libya
God help Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi / Achievement Of Bukola Saraki As A Governor Of Kwara State / Did Kemi Adeosun Expose Buhari And APC On Channels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.