Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) (44946 Views)

Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles / Lagos To Auction 108 Forfeited, Abandoned Vehicles / Sierra Leone Government Patronises Innoson Vehicles In Anambra State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Dididrumz(m): 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Any car of 5k?

I will pay right now.
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by 1972xy: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Yahoo boys cars
Dangerous to buy.
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by 3seriez(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
Auctioned to friends and family and cronies.
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Softmirror: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
Realife4:
If the wicked government don't create jobs for the Masses Yahoo will continue spreading like wide fire. I feel for the lost my fellow hustlers if only you know how hard it takes to catch a pay cliant. My friend bomb for complete 3 years every night no sleep he couldn't see 500$ at the end he catches a Poland cliant that gave him 15k$ then he got himself a Toyota Corolla rented an apartment and start a living. At the end some will think Yahoo is a very easy business and start criticizing hustlers. Efcc will leave the real criminal that has invoked porvaty to the mass. From presidency to local government chairman in Nigeria should be killed. mass killing sized all there properties...or else Atiku Tinebu including Obi we never save us. undecided

YOU ARE TRYING TO JUSTIFYING RUBBISH. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by lexy2014: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
Realife4:
If the wicked government don't create jobs for the Masses Yahoo will continue spreading like wide fire. I feel for the lost my fellow hustlers if only you know how hard it takes to catch a pay cliant. My friend bomb for complete 3 years every night no sleep he couldn't see 500$ at the end he catches a Poland cliant that gave him 15k$ then he got himself a Toyota Corolla rented an apartment and start a living. At the end some will think Yahoo is a very easy business and start criticizing hustlers. Efcc will leave the real criminal that has invoked porvaty to the mass. From presidency to local government chairman in Nigeria should be killed. mass killing sized all there properties...or else Atiku Tinebu including Obi we never save us. undecided

if your friend can go thru all you said he went thru, 3years every night looking for who to steal from, why didnt he do legit business with his time? your friend is a thief. he spends 3years of his life looking for who to steal from. if he had put that time into some legal, would he be hiding form EFCC? is it not the same brain you use to do yahoo that you use to do legit business? dont blame government for your criminality and that of your friend. you made choice from a list of options. poverty isnt an excuse

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by FM19addict(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
lexy2014:

if your friend can go thru all you said he went thru, 3years every night looking for who to steal from, why didnt he do legit business with his time? your friend is a thief. he spends 3years of his life looking for who to steal from. if he had put that time into some legal, would he be hiding form EFCC? is it not the same brain you use to do yahoo that you use to do legit business? dont blame government for your criminality and that of your friend. you made choice from a list of options. poverty isnt an excuse
it's easy for you to sit outside and judge . I just laugh when people blab on threads concerning efcc and yahoo boys. You guys haven't got a clue

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by 3seriez(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
Realife4:

Big or small, Easy or hard. Criminal na criminal. Stop glorifying fraud.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Lorddominic(m): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
Realife4:

Did you take time to read what you just wrote? Showing empathy to fraudsters? May Archangel Michael have mercy on you!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Pray(m): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
Make una go buy yahoo boi motor wey juju dey d body, na una sabi.....
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
Realife4:
So you think your friend is right by scamming the Poland so call client right? In the name of hustling? There are no such thing as hustling, hustling is not an occupation. You think your friend will progress with his corolla and his apartment he paid for with fraudulent money? Yea, right! it is either your friend has lost his corolla and his apartment already or soon you would hear that he has lost all them. Just like these one being auctioned.

Yes, nigerian politicians are thieves and your friend is scammer, you condenm politicians but praise your friend who is a scammer, these means crimes will carry on in nigeria and politicians will carry on looting and you will carry on crying, poorer and suffering, it is just natural grin

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Concept2(f): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
I wish we can get one especially Sharon
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Pray:
Make una go buy yahoo boi motor wey juju dey d body, na una sabi.....
Total crap talk cheesy
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by nedekid: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Realife4:
Which one is "client"?
He duped somebody of 15k you say it is client as if it was a legitimate business they did.
Its just like Fulani heardsmen kidnapping someone and calling the person client?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by thesicilian: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
johnjay4u2u:
Crime is crime.

I'm always amazed when I see or read about sympathizer of Yahoo boys (because of thoughts that it's better than arm robbery or corruption) or politicians (because of same tribe or religion).

Thief na thief
Whether na puff puff or 1 billion.
What we should be clamouring for is strict judicial system that equate punishment with gravity of crime and a reviewed constitution to block all the lope holes the bigger thieves use in escaping.
You're right though.
I believe there's a reason that we'll always want justice to have a human face, and that is because things are not usually what they seem.
Life's not always black and white, sometimes there are grey areas. Even though we believe that stealing is bad, I don't think the man who stole to take care of his sick son should be lumped in the same category as a habitual thief.
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lorddominic:

Did you take time to read what you just wrote? Showing empathy to fraudsters? May Archangel Michael have mercy on you!
Don't mind the lazy ignorant idiat! he praises his scammer friends but condenms looting politicians grin He claims to be hustling, this is their mentality thesedays, hustling is not an occupations, Apparently his friend scammed a So called Poland client of 15k dollars, bought a corolla and rented an apartment and he thinks his friend has done well. cheesy yea right! His so called friend has probarbly already lost his corolla and apartment he acquired with scam proceeds or he will lose them in the near future, one cannot take what belongs to other people deceitfully and hopes to progress with it. It is just natural law. With this kinda his mentality nothing will change in nigeria, politicians will carry on looting, scammers will carry on scamming, EFCC will carry on arresting them, he will carry on suffering, crying and getting poorer

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by nedekid: 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
gypsey:
So you think your friend is right by scamming the Poland so call client right? In the name of hustling? There are no such thing as hustling, hustling is not an occupation. You think your friend will progress with his corolla and his apartment he paid for with fraudulent money? Yea, right! it is either your friend has lost his corolla and his apartment already or soon you would hear that he has lost all them. Just like these one being auctioned.

Yes, nigerian politicians are thieves and your friend is scammer, you condenm politicians but praise your friend who is a scammer, these means crimes will carry on in nigeria and politicians will carry on looting and you will carry on crying, poorer and suffering, it is just natural grin
We have see it all.
All those guy men from back in the day that made heavy money, where are they today? Most are dead, a lot broke, sold all their properties etc. You only hear of one or 2 still OK eg, one gov from the east.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by FM19addict(m): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
johnjay4u2u:
Crime is crime.

I'm always amazed when I see or read about sympathizer of Yahoo boys (because of thoughts that it's better than arm robbery or corruption) or politicians (because of same tribe or religion).

Thief na thief
Whether na puff puff or 1 billion.
What we should be clamouring for is strict judicial system that equate punishment with gravity of crime and a reviewed constitution to block all the lope holes the bigger thieves use in escaping.
Even EFCC itself is filled with........ Make I no talk, I don't want to end up like the guy arrested by the first lady
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
nedekid:

We have see it all.
All those guy men from back in the day that made heavy money, where are they today? Most are dead, a lot broke, sold all their properties etc. You only hear of one or 2 still OK eg, one gov from the east.
Oh! Yess! Even the 2 you think are doing okay, may not be doing okay, then again their own time will come to lose it all, it is inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Selfmotivated: 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Positiveme2020: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
ekenetheorg:
Only when they do it online will I trust the system. Create a platform anyone can register and get verified, make deposit and be able to participate freely in the auction. If not, I'm sure this event will be riddled with corruption as usual.
Don't mind them, they should go and learn from Regal auction .
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Macphenson: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
post=118981629:
SAY NO TO FRAUD AND CRIME GUYS.

Can you just imagine!!!!
Seun Osewa, take note!

#WeDidOurPart

Hypocritical hypocrite. Say no to fraud but you are supporting fraudlent Tinubu.

Some people are more useless than I thought.
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
FM19addict:
Even EFCC itself is filled with........ Make I no talk, I don't want to end up like the guy arrested by the first lady
Let me say it if you are afraid to speak up, EFCC are criminal corrupt thieves they should also go after themselves and their corrupt looting politician friends..

I am waiting for them or Aisha to come and arrest me.
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Positiveme2020: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

First transparent EFCC auction I have seen

Before na Malami and Magu dey Sabi all information

I don't believe this is transparent, they should have created a platform where the bids will be done online and everyone sees what's going on Like Regal auction.
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Commanderinpips: 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
Realife4:

You are justifying criminality because your government is not providing jobs, I hope when you are caught you will tender this excuse in the court of law

1 Like

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Taich(m): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
Realife4:

There are over 20 in demand skills your friend could have learnt in 3 years and he will be ok for life. Now your friend is a coded thief, he will soon get a girl that "understands" and wife her, then they will bring a child into their world of scam and lying. I wonder what Yahoo men tell their kids, morally depraved beings.
[quote][/quote]

1 Like

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by Biafraaa: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Realife4:

All these epistles just to justify fraud. call evil evil. In other words more grace to all the hustlers in this forum. E go drop again. grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by bossinblack: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Biafraaa:

All these epistles just to justify fraud. call evil evil. In other words more grace to all the hustlers in this forum. E go drop again. grin
[q[quote author=Biafraaa post=118982618]

I mean…this is a direct reflection of what our society is. See someone trying their best effort to justify criminality.
Even the devil will be shocked at what evil people are capable of.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
Must interested autioner be present at their office...this things should be electronic na undecided
Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by money121(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Realife4:

You no dey shame grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos / ₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show / The Evolution Of Toyota Camry From The Year 1983 To Present (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.