Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Invoicing Softwares - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Invoicing Softwares (994 Views)

Programming Video Tutorial & Softwares, Genesis Framework+Themes, WordPress etc / A Customized Invoicing App For Your Business / All 2011 Antivirus Softwares Available Here- Genuine License And Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invoicing Softwares by lastborn6(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2011
pls let me know if you have a software that generate Performa invoice, then invoice after payment or receiptof cash by cashier and can save and store report
Re: Invoicing Softwares by Fayimora(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2011
Life doesn't work like that. You give out a specification/requirement document and get what you want. Don't just take any software from anywhere!
Re: Invoicing Softwares by Kamali(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2011
Yes,you can get a software that does that and much more.contact me on kamaloladeinde@gmail.com for details.
Re: Invoicing Softwares by WarHorse1(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2011
If you do not mind having it in Microsoft Excel or Access 2007 or higher version, I can do it for you.

It will have the following:

[list]
[li]Navigation buttons that takes you to proforma invoice, payment invoice, table of paid invoices etc with clicks[/li]
[li]Dynamic analysis of invoice by dates, weeks, months and quarterly[/li]
[li]Entry Forms for data entries[/li]
[li]Exporting filtered data to new excel files[/li]
[li]Checks to avoid error entries and more[/li]
[/list]

Microsoft Excel or Access with VBA will be the tools for development

2348095599350 or data.charlie@yahoo.com
Re: Invoicing Softwares by bakenda(m): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2011
Is that the same Kamali from Great Ife - EEE?
Re: Invoicing Softwares by Kamali(m): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2011
yes oh.na me.my e mail reveals it.and you?
Re: Invoicing Softwares by NumberOne2(m): 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2011
Life doesn't work like that. You give out a specification/requirement document and get what you want. Don't just take any software from anywhere!

Dude, you should know that NOT everyone here is a developer. I think the important thing is to pass the BASIC info across, then if understood, the details can discussed.
Re: Invoicing Softwares by bakenda(m): 5:00am On Aug 30, 2011
Kamali:

yes oh.na me.my e mail reveals it.and you?

Speed of light!! Kamalisticoconut!! Remember Reader?
Re: Invoicing Softwares by Kamali(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2011
Yes oh.Reader,long time.What's up ,
Re: Invoicing Softwares by bakenda(m): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2011
Kamali:

Yes oh.Reader,long time.What's up ,

I'll send you send a mail.
Re: Invoicing Softwares by Mleeperbother: 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Invoicing Softwares by Mleeperbother: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2020

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Programmer That Is Abeokuta Based For An Urgent Deal / I Need An Ebook On Cascading Style Sheets / Software Implementer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.