Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Best APC Could Present To Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Best APC Could Present To Nigerians? (183 Views)

Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu / Ekiti APC: Could PDP Be Behind The Targeted Security Breaches In Ekiti State? / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Best APC Could Present To Nigerians? by AntiTerrorist: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Or should we say Tinubu is the choice of APC delegates but not that of APC? Can we really separate APC delegates from APC as a party?

Some corrupt delegates after pocketing $25,000 each, cannot choose a president for me. Never!

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Best APC Could Present To Nigerians? by derecho(m): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
I believe when God wants to punish somebody, He allows the spirit of error to possess the person or his advisors.

This'd be the demise of APC.
Anytime I see Tinubu's arrogance, I remember Pharaoh

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Best APC Could Present To Nigerians? by advanceDNA: 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
Or should we say Tinubu is the choice of APC delegates but not that of APC? Can we really separate APC delegates from APC as a party?

Some corrupt delegates after pocketing $25,000 each, cannot choose a president for me. Never!

U are still asking this question....APC knows he's not the best they have .....in fct he's the worst........ its just that its his turn...its a political game......he said it....Emilokán ...

weda he's sick or not....weda he's talkimg nonsense ot not.....weda he's a drug baron or not....weda he can answer question or not.. weda he has nothing to offer or not....

All he knows is Emilokán

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Best APC Could Present To Nigerians? by PrinceOfLagos: 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubu will make winning so easy for Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Best APC Could Present To Nigerians? by OGIBRA(m): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
I expect that u are suppose to be happy that APC present a bad candidates, that wil make it easier for your candidate to win, after all there are several other candidates...
Instead of creating topic to market GOOD candidates you guys are just doing free P.R for TINUBU...
I.O.T
Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Best APC Could Present To Nigerians? by AntiTerrorist: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
derecho:
I believe when God wants to punish somebody, He allows the spirit of error to possess the person or his advisors.

This'd be the demise of APC.
Anytime I see Tinubu's arrogance, I remember Pharaoh

I also believe spirit of error has possessed Tinubu. He can't take a single step without commiting a major blunder.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Press Practitioners Are Unproductive And Very Lazy! / Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying Pvcs — INEC / Atiku Abubakar 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.