Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

The Best Post Ever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Post Ever (978 Views)

The Funniest Facebook Post Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Post Ever by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
I was going through nairaland when I saw the above post, if you like vote nonsense because of tribalism na una go suffer I don leave Nigeria for una. Many people will still leave next year I only pity those that can't afford to leave but still vote nonsense cheesy grin .

4 Likes

Re: The Best Post Ever by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin grin
Re: The Best Post Ever by Mykcool(m): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:
grin grin
Long time. Did you change email?
Re: The Best Post Ever by Henrique99: 7:35am On Dec 18, 2022
Ada ogwashiukwu I greet u oo
Re: The Best Post Ever by Magnoliaa(f): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2022
Upcoming urchin VinnyBaba aka Vinnie2000, come and read this and receive sense.

1 Like

Re: The Best Post Ever by opj21(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ada pls I send u mail
Re: The Best Post Ever by ScamHunter: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
Apt. Some of us are ready. We're just making one last ditch effort to save the country.
Re: The Best Post Ever by SilverOrLead: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
We go soon read about this one on FP after he carry his developing skills to wherever he wants to go and develop.
Re: The Best Post Ever by omavicky(f): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
I was going through nairaland when I saw the above post, if you like vote nonsense because of tribalism na una go suffer I don leave Nigeria for una. Many people will still leave next year I only pity those that can't afford to leave but still vote nonsense cheesy grin .
Sis please..If you are seeing this my post, I will like to speak with you via email...please I really want to have a chat with you, just give me few seconds of your time, I will forever be grateful... chomsynwokeji@yahoo.com
Re: The Best Post Ever by Madmohamed123: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
me I don't leave una long time ago na people like omenkaLife and helenus may God have mercy on them and give them the Hart to bear the long suffering
Re: The Best Post Ever by Corn247: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
It's confusing how people claim to be rich and less concerned about politics are the ones crying here everyday.
Re: The Best Post Ever by mycar: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
Corn247:
It's confusing how people claim to be rich and less concerned about politics are the ones crying here everyday.
Politics is the only thing that affects everybody and everything.
Bad governance can render you useless, just think for once, just one policy can render dangote useless.
You probably made your comment out of ignorant.
Re: The Best Post Ever by tsdarkside(m): 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
who is beggin you to stay....??

1 Like

Re: The Best Post Ever by tsdarkside(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
SilverOrLead:
We go soon read about this one on FP after he carry his developing skills to wherever he wants to go and develop.

and get caught and land in prison....
Re: The Best Post Ever by Paramilitary11: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
Hello dear, have sent several mails to you. What happened. How are you doing?
Re: The Best Post Ever by TeeteeSho(f): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
God is good
Re: The Best Post Ever by TeeteeSho(f): 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Hello ma,
Keep up the good work
Re: The Best Post Ever by bukhety(f): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
Hello Ada, how are you doing? Good to have u back. I understand you do not have access to your mail again. I have sent you several mails. You told me back then to send you my cv, which i did and you acknowledged and promised to help me. I am pleading with you passionately, Ada, pls come to my rescue. I will send my cv again if you request. Thank you so much for all you do. May God bless you.
Re: The Best Post Ever by AlexDGr8: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
bukhety:
Hello Ada, how are you doing? Good to have u back. I understand you do not have access to your mail again. I have sent you several mails. You told me back then to send you my cv, which i did and you acknowledged and promised to help me. I am pleading with you passionately, Ada, pls come to my rescue. I will send my cv again if you request. Thank you so much for all you do. May God bless you.

Dear Ada, PLEASE l have tried reaching you countless times for more than 2years now without Success, please help me, come to my aid and consider me, my email address is Alexzico7061@gmail.com
Re: The Best Post Ever by AlexDGr8: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Dear Ada, PLEASE l have tried reaching you countless times for more than 2years now without Success, please help me, come to my aid and consider me, my email address is Alexzico7061@gmail.com,
May God continue to bless you for your kind heart.
Re: The Best Post Ever by opj21(m): 7:01am On Jun 10, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
pls I messaged u, I wish u reply me, I will b very happy
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Obasanjo Meets El-rufai, Soludo, Sends Message To Buhari [photos] / Breaking News: From Nairaland To Tribaland / Perform In 2years Or Get Sacked - Obidients Tell Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.