Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 (59250 Views)

Are Such Men's Shoes Suitable For The Nigerian Market Here? / Man Wearing The Nigerian Jersey As A Native Attire (Photo) / Woman Draws The Most Realistic Eye Makeup Looks On Her Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by Starzo: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Such a dumb comment. Must you fund another woman's lifestyle. How the hell would you destroy another person because of woman? Just look at the human beings I share a country with. undecided
You should read the genesis of my post to understand before spewing rubbish

If you had any brain cells left you'd understand I was sarcastically implying we should all take blames for our actions and stop shifting it toward others

Many of you idiots jump into conversation without understanding the context and you start fooling yourself

Surely, I'm disappointed in the kind of people I share this country with
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by Hustle4Naira(m): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2022
Chisos! I never knew something like buttpads existed cheesy
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
ibkayee:
Under that Naija heat? Fair enough lol

This geh... How far...?
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by ibkayee(f): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
iPopAlomo:

This geh... How far...?
Heyyyy, I’m good good ^.^

How’re you?
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
ibkayee:

Heyyyy, I’m good good ^.^

How’re you?

I'm alright... Just checking out the site before the year runs out...

I thought everyone I knew already left.
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by ibkayee(f): 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
iPopAlomo:

I'm alright... Just checking out the site before the year runs out...

I thought everyone I knew already left.
I’d been off for a while but popped back in recently, looks like a fair few people have left though you’re right lol
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
ibkayee:

I’d been off for a while but popped back in recently, looks like a fair few people have left though you’re right lol

News from Nigeria are depressing jare... What popped you back here anyways?

Missing someone...? grin
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by ibkayee(f): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
iPopAlomo:

News from Nigeria are depressing jare... What popped you back here anyways?

Missing someone...? grin
I can imagine

Lmao someone like who? I missed everyone, including you grin
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
ibkayee:

I can imagine

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLunyzTTcfc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by ibkayee(f): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
ibkayee:

I can imagine

Did you go back to the motherland or your still uk-ing?
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by ibkayee(f): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
iPopAlomo:

Did you go back to the motherland or your still uk-ing?
I went back actually, got back recently. Fun smiley
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
ibkayee:

Lmaoo

Don't be whining me abeg.

1 Like

Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
ibkayee:

I went back actually, got back recently. Fun smiley

Meee... I've this phobia of going back.

Difficult to explain... Constant looking over my shoulder...
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by ibkayee(f): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
iPopAlomo:

Meee... I've this phobia of going back.

Difficult to explain... Constant looking over my shoulder...
I felt anxious going initially with all the security issues I’ve been hearing about, especially since I’d be going on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, luckily I had no issues when I was there.

Some aren’t always as lucky unfortunately so I understand your phobia
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
ibkayee:

I felt anxious going initially with all the security issues I’ve been hearing about, especially since I’d be going on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, luckily I had no issues when I was there.

Some aren’t always as lucky unfortunately so I understand your phobia

Exactimon... I'll have to move silent... I'll have to go to Ibadan... Then Ogun...

Then Lagos...

I'll have to wear a hoodie... Dress normal... No flamboyance...

Too many commas...
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by ibkayee(f): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
iPopAlomo:

Exactimon... I'll have to move silent... I'll have to go to Ibadan... Then Ogun...

Then Lagos...

I'll have to wear a hoodie... Dress normal... No flamboyance...

Too many commas...
All the best when you’re next there grin
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
ibkayee:

All the best when you’re next there grin

Better come back and fix your country...

1 Like

Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by ibkayee(f): 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
iPopAlomo:

Better come back and fix your country...
grin
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by gaspology(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
pocohantas:
I can’t see this alone. grin

Would you buy this?
"The future is female yet the whole advert, the whole desperate marketing strategy is targeted at luring the male so they may leech on him grin Get a life and be truly independent my sisters grin
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by Zse1: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
cheesy
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by lkillbrokehoes: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

To increase her butt. What else?
I don't y'all females increase your brains instead? smh.
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

so who no get big yansh doesnt look good

When the demand of a commodity is high, what follows next?
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
I don't y'all females increase your brains instead? smh.

Ask me again.
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by Edger1: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by CheapHomes1: 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

When the demand of a commodity is high, what follows next?

so who no get big yansh doesnt look good?
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by One4me: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2022
Gerrard59:

If Nigerian men don't woo or patronise those ladies wearing that stuff, the demand will plummet. You Nigerian men have to take responsibility for your actions for crying out loud!

Na goats those women dey sleep with?

Were they forced to open their legs or is it not for the same Money he was talking about?
Nigerian Women have very low self-esteem, that is why everything about them is fake, from head, to toe!

Just because there are people who patronize Prostitutes, does that mean you have to be a prostitute?
And if you chose to be a prostitute, you are just a prostitute, you can shift the blame to those who use you as a sex commodity, because that is what you made yourself, due to your Greed.

It is GREED that is making Nigerian women want to live all these fake life.
How l wish they would put the same effort they put into installing all these "fakeries" on their body (just to attract a d!ck!), into developing a smarter brain. grin grin
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
CheapHomes1:

so who no get big yansh doesnt look good?

You didn't answer my question.
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by CheapHomes1: 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

You didn't answer my question.

What question? who no get big yansh doesnt look good?
Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Chiedygirl:
Thank God you said 'build' and not wear fake abs and chest. It's high time reasonable women stop supporting rubbish from fellow women. This trend just confirms that most women are perennially lazy and aren't ready to put in genuine valuable efforts to get what they want, what's stopping women from building their physique the natural way.

Building your physique the natural way takes too long. Besides, if you have the money for a cosmetic surgery, go on with it. Live and let live. Most of your favourite celebrities underwent cosmetic surgeries. Abeg. Enough with the judgemental backlash.

2 Likes

Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What question? who no get big yansh doesnt look good?

When the demand of a commodity is high, there's a rise in supply of such commodity. So, therefore, when the demand for "ass" is high in the sexual value market, the supply of liposuction and butt jobs also increases. Don't get it twisted.

3 Likes

Re: Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 by CheapHomes1: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

When the demand of a commodity is high, there's a rise in supply of such commodity. So, therefore, when the demand for "ass" is high in the sexual value market, the supply of liposuction and butt jobs also increases. Don't get it twisted.

How was it determined that there's demand for ass?

who no get big yansh doesnt look good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / Looking For Styles To Sew Check In Here / Lady Wears Skipmy Dress To An Event (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.