Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement (822 Views)

Bashir Ahmad: Obi And Labour Party Are Arguing Because Obi Wants To Pocket Funds / "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America / Boko Haram: Soldiers Petition Buhari, Buratai Over 'Embezzlement' Of Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by iSense247: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
fijiuba:
PETER OBI is the only politician in the history of Nigerian that politicians and oppositions are arguing about his investments and not his embezzlement.

Arguing why he SAVED MONEY and not that he looted money arguing about the amount he left behind for his successor and not the debts he left

We have not seen a politician like this in the history of Nigerian, no wonder corrupt nd selfish people are finding it difficult to believe and accept him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by fuckJones(f): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
his invest in next to nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by slivertongue: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
INVESTMENTS IS BETTER THAN EMBEZZLEMENT

5 Likes

Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by julaion: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:
They couldn’t even make a down payment for a roasted corn of Electricity, grin urchins

5 Likes

Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by SLAP44: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
Peter Obi is just too clean.

I will vote for Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by fuckJones(f): 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
julaion:
They couldn’t even make a down payment for a roasted corn of Electricity, grin urchins

Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by mii4u(f): 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:
Atleast he invested and u all agreed he did, so wats ur problem?

2 Likes

Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by mii4u(f): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
julaion:
This is about the most foolish comment I've ever come across. I don't even understand the comment at all.

Wat was he even trying to say?

1 Like

Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by julaion: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=fuckJones post=118981632][/quote] e pain am grin useless urchins no go do better with ur miserable life,dey defend agbado wey go fuvk you tomorrow
Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by julaion: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=fuckJones post=118981632][/quote] e pain am grin useless urchins no go do better with ur miserable life,dey defend agbado wey go fuvk you tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by julaion: 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
mii4u:

This is about the most foolish comment I've ever come across. I don't even understand the comment at all.

Wat was he even trying to say?
you are a miserable soul to ur ancestors how will u understand when your agbado bulabulala don't even understand what he is say......urchins keep bringing out their empty skull fill with maggot so I will give u ur medication

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by mii4u(f): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
julaion:
you are a miserable soul to ur ancestors how will u understand when your agbado bulabulala don't even understand what he is say......urchins keep bringing out their empty skull fill with maggot so I will give u ur medication
Pls read my comment again and correct ursef, don't be blinded by hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by mii4u(f): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Superwave16320:
Bcoa u are brain dead go to ednut page n watch the explanation on it for fools that love to criticize what they could either comprehend or understand
I don't engage everyone, so pls look elsewhere.
Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by julaion: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
mii4u:

Pls read my comment again and correct ursef, don't be blinded by hate.
don't beg me pls am not ur agbado god,you are the one filled with hate and bitterness,useless urchins
Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by mii4u(f): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
julaion:
don't beg me pls am not ur agbado god,you are the one filled with hate and bitterness,useless urchins
Pls read again, I'm � obidient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by amc: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
The N250m cash that was caught in his possession was not investment.
Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by julaion: 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
mii4u:

Pls read again, I'm � obidient.
So sorry comrade for my earlier comments I taught it was those urchins......
Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by mii4u(f): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
julaion:
Never mind, we are together. We must join hands to fire the urchins.

1 Like

Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by julaion: 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
mii4u:

Never mind, we are together. We must join hands to fire the urchins.
yes oh comrade these urchins have become nuisance to our society and we must give them wotowoto
Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by SmartPolician: 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
julaion:

That man wan use senseless sentences scatter person brain grin
Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by julaion: 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
SmartPolician:

That man wan use senseless sentences scatter person brain grin
Lol him dey give us stand up comedy free of charge grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by osscarr(m): 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nigerians are on trial
This election will determine if Nigerians still know the difference betwee good and evil
Nigerians are on trial

1 Like

Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by iSense247: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
julaion:
grin
Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by iSense247: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
julaion:

Re: The Only Politician We Are Arguing About His Investments & Not His Embezzlement by julaion: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
[quote author=iSense247 post=119001163][/quote] grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Many Yorubas Are Not Voting Why? / APC Wins Badagry LGA With Allegations / BREAKING!!! Timi Frank Warns Calls On, Jonathan, Babaginda, Gowon, To Speak Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.