Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

This Lady Refused To Marry My Brother. Now She's A Painter In USA! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Lady Refused To Marry My Brother. Now She's A Painter In USA! (985 Views)

Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) / My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Refused To Marry My Brother. Now She's A Painter In USA! by lollipopzaza: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
Re: This Lady Refused To Marry My Brother. Now She's A Painter In USA! by TWoods(m): 6:24am On Dec 08, 2022
lollipopzaza:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1A8o8qNav4

Looks like your brother lost out on a resourceful woman.
Re: This Lady Refused To Marry My Brother. Now She's A Painter In USA! by FreedomArmy: 6:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Your brother thinking deeply right now

1 Like

Re: This Lady Refused To Marry My Brother. Now She's A Painter In USA! by mradjoy(m): 6:29am On Dec 08, 2022
Mind giving us details as to why it didn't work out between them?

Incase you are planning to travel/japa
I sell cheaper flight tickets to anywhere in the world, my DM is open or do it urself here: https://go.adjoytravels.com/NRLD
Help my hustle abeg. Kindly help share with family and friends thank you

1 Like

Re: This Lady Refused To Marry My Brother. Now She's A Painter In USA! by benjihouse8: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2022
TWoods:

Looks like your brother lost out on a resourceful woman.
omo see stray bullet��

1 Like

Re: This Lady Refused To Marry My Brother. Now She's A Painter In USA! by benjihouse8: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2022
FreedomArmy:
Your brother thinking deeply right now
Walahi you pipu wee not kee somebori��
Re: This Lady Refused To Marry My Brother. Now She's A Painter In USA! by benjihouse8: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2022
mradjoy:
Mind giving us details as to why it didn't work out between them?
Why do you want to know? You sabi the lady?
Incase you are planning to travel/japa
I sell cheaper flight tickets to anywhere in the world, my DM is open or do it urself here: https://go.adjoytravels.com/NRLD
Help my hustle abeg. Kindly help share with family and friends thank you

(1) (Reply)

Row Over UK Foreign Students As Suella Braverman Pushes For Visa Change / Experience The Beauty Of Asaba City / Visa Appeal Process Help Me Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.