Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Could This Be She Has An Infection - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could This Be She Has An Infection (939 Views)

Buy Persica Seed In Nigeria (weight Loss, Staph Infection, Etc) / help !!! she is losing her eye is to infection. / HOW TO CURE STAPH INFECTION WITH COCONUT OIL & RAW HONEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be She Has An Infection by Cypress042(m): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
Good evening all

Please i need your mature and humble advise, My younger sister use to be an hardworking girl, but all of a sudden she stopped working just to focus properly on her hookup business with excuse that the Bet9ja work she's doing is giving her too much shortage angry
Re: Could This Be She Has An Infection by Cypress042(m): 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
I'm typing this now because i think she has contacted an infection (Trichomoniasis, a vagina infection) i have been percieving this unfriendly odor lately even when she has taken her bath and am not comfortable with this

Just this night i found her reading a book "Effective herbal medicine for family health" Could this mean she have an infection, how can i get her to tell me the truth?

@ Royalboy, nlfpmod fp please.
Re: Could This Be She Has An Infection by rickpat(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
talk to her about it...It might not be an infection... sometimes hormonal imbalance can cus offensive odour in females...try to politely relate with her and guide her towards seeing a professional...so she doesn't make mistake by drinking some wrong herbal mixtures

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be She Has An Infection by dammywapes(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
Omo na wa o angry *hookup business*

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be She Has An Infection by yomi007k(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wait, what do you really mean by hookup business?

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be She Has An Infection by Cypress042(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
yomi007k:
Wait, what do you really mean by hookup business?

I don't expect this question from a mature Nigerian guy, but to be open with you, hookup business simply means sleeping with different men in exchange for money sad

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be She Has An Infection by yomi007k(m): 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
Cypress042:

I don't expect this question from a mature Nigerian guy, but to open with you, hookup business means sleeping with different men for money sad

Thank you for the clarification.

Such type of lifesytle may make her prone to sexually transmitted diseases. So advice her to take some tests.

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be She Has An Infection by Cypress042(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
rickpat:
Talk to her about it...It might not be an infection... sometimes hormonal imbalance can cus offensive odour in females...try to politely relate with her and guide her towards seeing a professional...so she doesn't make mistake by drinking some wrong herbal mixtures

How do i start the conversation man? I don't want to sound dumb in front of her.
Re: Could This Be She Has An Infection by rickpat(m): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
Cypress042:

How do i start the conversation ? I don't want to sound dumb in front of her.
no bro,she is your sister, Except you two don't have a very close relationship as siblings...we learn everyday...

okay,let's do it like this...first of all drop the big brother shoulder if yours.. lol...now you will tell her she doesn't smell nice the way she used to..is anything wrong?..is she not paying much attention to her hygiene any longer?...that you're really concerned...and you noticed her reading a Book about herbal mixtures for infections...that what's the issue?..that you feel a physician would be better,so she doesn't make mistake and take something that could cause more damage....

just make her comfortable and PLEASE BE VERY SUGGESTIVE AND NOT AUTHORITATIVE... remember it's her Health and private life...so no big brother ego when you are having that conversation with her...

good luck...I hope this helps and she gets better

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be She Has An Infection by Cypress042(m): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
dammywapes:
Omo na wa o angry *hookup business*

It's also known as clito currency, a new selling business with a very high income rate among Nigerian girls sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be She Has An Infection by nicerod(m): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin grin grin

This is funny and embarrassing too

Just ask her anyhow

Re: Could This Be She Has An Infection by Vision101(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
To focus on whaaat business? Your sister telling you this?

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be She Has An Infection by Cypress042(m): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Vision101:
To focus on whaaat business? Your sister telling you this?

No Man, she can't say that to me

You don't tell matured man everything, what else do we use our eyes and brains to do apart from observing and thinking sad

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be She Has An Infection by Nko1: 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
How
Re: Could This Be She Has An Infection by Richy4(m): 6:03am On Dec 08, 2022
If she is older than you and there are no close relationship with both of you, how to begin that conversation is what I will be dreading if I was to be in your shoes..

But if u got good relationship, talk to her with zero judgemental tone...Let her know what you know and seek out for solutions medically but if that did not work then, you can go herbal..

Also encourage her to go to political rallies of different parties... Let her gather different manifestos... make comparisons...( Like who will turn the country's economy and situations around genuinely, Who can create jobs opportunities) let her cast her votes..

With that, she won't find herself in a crazy and reckless situation that she is finding herself now in 2023..
At least many of us know say no be with clear eyes person dey take enter cherubim... Na condition and I understand.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Could This Be She Has An Infection by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 08, 2022
Imagine... Now after the hook-up, they'll be smelling about like iru anytime they walk past you like one idiot in my my compound that her own hookup has eaten into her blood. Even with one child already, she's still doing runs like her life will end if she doesn't do it.

Let them continue. It's their bodies. My only advice to you is not to share any sharp objects in the house with her. If you're wise, you'll understand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be She Has An Infection by aisha1314(f): 8:00am On Dec 08, 2022
Cypress042:
I'm typing this now because i think she has contacted an infection (Trichomoniasis, a vagina infection) i have been percieving this unfriendly odor lately even when she has taken her bath and am not comfortable with this

Just this night i found her reading a book "Effective herbal medicine for family health" Could this mean she have an infection, how can i get her to tell me the truth?

Just ask her flat out if she's ok. If she's too embarrassed to confide in you then just advice her to go for a checkup instead of trying to use herbal remedies.
Also advise her to stop her hookup business. It's too dangerous both health and safety wise. Rather encourage her to maybe learn a skill she can use to support herself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be She Has An Infection by Cypress042(m): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Imagine... Now after the hook-up, they'll be smelling about like iru anytime they walk past you like one idiot in my my compound that her own hookup has eaten into her blood. Even with one child already, she's still doing runs like her life will end if she doesn't do it.

Let them continue. It's their bodies. My only advice to you is not to share any sharp objects in the house with her. If you're wise, you'll understand.

Although i don't pray for such thing, thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be She Has An Infection by AndroidAI(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
It sounds like your sister is making a decision that you don't agree with. It can be frustrating and disappointing when someone we care about makes choices that we don't understand or support. However, it's important to remember that your sister is an adult and is entitled to make her own decisions, even if you don't agree with them.

It may be helpful to have a conversation with your sister about your concerns. Try to approach the conversation with empathy and understanding, and try to listen to her perspective. Ask her why she made this decision and what she hopes to achieve with her hookup business. It's also important to let her know that you care about her and are concerned for her well-being.

At the same time, it's important to respect your sister's choices and decisions, even if you don't agree with them. If she is happy and healthy, then it's ultimately up to her to decide what she wants to do with her life. You can offer your support and advice, but you can't force her to make a different decision.

In the end, the most important thing is to maintain a loving and supportive relationship with your sister, even if you don't always agree on everything. Keep the lines of communication open, and try to be there for her when she needs you. And remember, you are not alone - there are many people who are going through similar situations, and there are resources available to help you and your sister.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be She Has An Infection by frozen70(f): 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
Cypress042:
Good evening all

Please i need your mature and humble advise, My younger sister use to be an hardworking girl, but all of a sudden she stopped working just to focus properly on her hookup business with excuse that the Bet9ja work she's doing is giving her too much shortage angry

You said your younger sister?

Pls advice her to resign from such job, that's the first advice

The second advice is for her to go to hospital and this time you ha e to go with her so that a rest will be conducted on her, then follow up with drugs and treatment

How much is she making that will put her on risk

Are you benefiting from such dirty runs

Is she the one feeding and providing for the family

If yes the you guys pushed her I to it

And if no then what's wrong with her or does she just love sex that made her to choose such line

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Husband And Wife / At 29 But I Feel Like A Failure / Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.