Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault (2766 Views)

List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records / Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead / Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by Prestar(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Elon Musk loses title of world Richest Man to Bernard Arnault

Tesla boss and Twitter owner, Elon Musk, on Wednesday, lost the world’s richest title to Bernard Arnault after a steep drop in the value of his stake in the electric-car maker and a $44 billion bet on the social media firm.

Tesla’s shares fell about 4 per cent in morning trading on Wednesday, 7th of December 2022.

This is coming months after Musk sold Tesla stocks to fund the $44 billion purchase of Twitter.

According to Forbes, Bernard Arnault, who is the founder of the world’s largest luxury goods company, LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton SE, took the ‘world richest’ title with a personal wealth of $185.4 billion.

Elon Musk took over the World’s Richest title from Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon.com, in 2021, with a net worth of $185.7 billion.

Tesla lost nearly half of its market value, and Musk’s net worth has dropped by about $70 billion since he bid for Twitter in April.

Source: https:///elon-musk-loses-title-of-world-richest-man-to-bernard-arnault/

Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by Biafranodogwu55: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Luxury is the way....
Everybody wanna be fresh except maybe all those vanity urchins.
Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by Vyzz: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
cool

God I seek ye first the kingdom of God and then the other things wey dem go add make my name follow join here one day

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by Karlifate: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
No forever champion.
Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by Zonefree(m): 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Luxury is the way....

Everybody wanna be fresh except maybe all those vanity urchins.
There's luxury in simplicity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by seanwilliam(m): 12:32am On Dec 08, 2022
Zonefree:

There's luxury in simplicity .
can you expatiate please ?
Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by We4all: 12:48am On Dec 08, 2022
You guys should stop dashing all these corporate fraudsters titles of 'the most richest man'.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by Xiaohei(m): 2:11am On Dec 08, 2022
The world’s wealthiest people are not on Forbes list because of political reasons. Take Putin for example. He is extremely wealthy even Elon Musk himself mentioned it. The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia is rumoured to be worth hundreds of billions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by NNTR: 3:25am On Dec 08, 2022
Zonefree:
There's luxury in simplicity.

seanwilliam:
Simply means, living in a straightforward, plain manner of life, is a beautiful, useful and meaningful thing that gives out a nondescript, yet honest and dignified way of life and living.

Do you see Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffett, Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Dangote, Otedola, Elumelu et cetera wearing neck gold chains, diamond crusted ear-rings, fat rings on their fingers et cetera flaunting wealth

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

5 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by layzie: 3:37am On Dec 08, 2022
NNTR:

Simply means, living in a straightforward, plain manner of life, is a beautiful, useful and meaningful thing that gives out a nondescript, yet honest and dignified way of life and living.

Do you see Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffett, Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Dangote, Otedola, Elumelu et cetera wearing neck gold chains, diamond crusted ear-rings, fat rings on their fingers et cetera flouting wealth

Arnault is not selling fat gold chains and the other things u mentioned. And secondly, the people u mentioned patronise his products, from clothing/shoes to drinks (except those whose religion doesn't permit it).
Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by NNTR: 3:38am On Dec 08, 2022
Xiaohei:
The world’s wealthiest people are not on Forbes list because of political reasons. Take Putin for example. He is extremely wealthy even Elon Musk himself mentioned it. The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia is rumoured to be worth hundreds of billions.
Matthew 4:8-9
'8Again, the devil took Him up on a very high mountain
and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and the glory [splendor, magnificence, and excellence] of them;
9and he said to Him,
“All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me.”
'

Luke 4:5-7
'5Then he led Jesus up [to a high mountain]
and displayed before Him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth [and their magnificence] in the twinkling of an eye.
6And the devil said to Him,
“I will give You all this realm and its glory [its power, its renown];
because it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
7Therefore if You worship before me, it will all be Yours.”
'

The devil, has everything, yet, isnt on Forbes rich list. Perhaps because of political reasons too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by NNTR: 3:43am On Dec 08, 2022
layzie:
Arnault is not selling fat gold chains and the other things u mentioned. And secondly, the people u mentioned patronise his products, from clothing/shoes to drinks (except those whose religion doesn't permit it).
Where did you read that Arnault sells fat gold chains and the other things whatnots?

Be quick to read, but slow to reply

Now explain the idea behind what the comment 'There's luxury, in simplicity' conveys

Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by layzie: 4:43am On Dec 08, 2022
NNTR:
Where did you read that Arnault sells fat gold chains and the other things whatnots?

Be quick to read, but slow to reply

Now explain the idea behind what the comment 'There's luxury, in simplicity' conveys

Answer to ur first question can be inferred from the comments. (With an s)
As for the second question, direct it to the person that dropped the quote
Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by Zonefree(m): 5:02am On Dec 08, 2022
seanwilliam:
A simple and fulfilled life is luxury itself.

#NNTR, thanks for helping out.

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 08, 2022
How this one concern us? They are not
Black
Men. undecided
Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by JOACHINpedro: 7:12am On Dec 08, 2022
Xiaohei:
It's based on net worth not GDP
Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by BeanX(m): 7:47am On Dec 08, 2022
He will get back up again.
Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by BeanX(m): 7:47am On Dec 08, 2022
Rokiatu45:
How this one concern us? They are not
Black
Men. undecided
Keep quite, what do you know? angry
Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by Chaos14: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2022
BeanX:
Keep quite, what do you know? angry
Beanmanx
Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by Howordson: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2022
BeanX:
He will get back up again.

He already regained his position back. He is still the richest man just lost it briefly during the night.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by sharpwriter(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2022
I knew this would happen... Twitter comes to mind grin He still has prospects to bounce back sha.
Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by BeanX(m): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2022
Howordson:

He already regained his position back. He is still the richest man just lost it briefly during the night.
I said it. Elon will be the richest man on Earth for a long time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by Xiaohei(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

It's based on net worth not GDP

How did Putin and The Crown Prince of Saudi’s wealth equate to GDP?
Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by JOACHINpedro: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2022
Xiaohei:

How did people equate to GDP?
You mentioned political leaders.
Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by Xiaohei(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2022
NNTR:
Matthew 4:8-9
'8Again, the devil took Him up on a very high mountain
and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and the glory [splendor, magnificence, and excellence] of them;
9and he said to Him,
“All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me.”
'

Luke 4:5-7
'5Then he led Jesus up [to a high mountain]

and displayed before Him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth [and their magnificence] in the twinkling of an eye.
6And the devil said to Him,
“I will give You all this realm and its glory [its power, its renown];
because it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
7Therefore if You worship before me, it will all be Yours.”
'

The devil, has everything, yet, isnt on Forbes rich list. Perhaps because of political reasons too?

Oh, my days! Wetin concern wetin you write with the topic wey dey ground? How?
Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by Xiaohei(m): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

You mentioned political leaders.

I “political reasons”. Guy, make u comprehend write up before u rush dey comment.
Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by JOACHINpedro: 10:56am On Dec 08, 2022
Xiaohei:

I “political reasons”. Guy, make u comprehend write up before u rush dey comment.
You edited comment still dey tell me to comprehend.
Pls no need for the tantrum. Forbes don't consider politicians or Royalties
Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by Xiaohei(m): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

You edited comment still dey tell me to comprehend.
Pls no need for the tantrum. Forbes don't consider politicians or Royalties

Na your eyes dey worry you. Abeg remove. Let it go!
Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by Mgreat(m): 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
Life is turn by turn...
Re: Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault by Sarkin: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
Karlifate:
No forever champion.
Except from Me, I'm the forever champion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Take A Look At This Picture And Tell Me What You Think? Look Well / See The Resemblance Between Arnold Schwarzenegger And Youngest Son / Miss Bumbum Brazil Poses Completely Unclad In Latest Issue Of Playboy Mexic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.