Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Dear Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nigeria (139 Views)

Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigeria by Cansalinda: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
I have never see myself to talk or drop comments when it comes to politics or any sensitive issues, be it religion, politics or tribe. I have understand that we all are very emotional when it come to topic regarding that. Dear Nigerian this election is not who is the best, or who deserves to be the next president or who's turn it's.. this is about us as a Nation!! This is about our future, this about our tomorrow. I have read on so many platform. Instagram, Twitter, Nairaland to say a few. I have seen Bater some really funny while some gave me course for great concern. This country belong to every one, that includes me and also you reading this. If we are honest with ourselves the current stage of this country is nothing to write about. Let keep our different aside. We all know deep down our soul that is country is bad. I do not need to remind us about the education or the insecurity or the over priced food item in the market. Dear Nigeria why is so difficult for us all to come out and say the Truth? Why is this difficult for us. I feel sad each day when I read comments here and see us fight ourselves forgetting we all have a common enemy. I feel great pity for us. We all can do better if only we will stop for a second and rethink and ask ourselves the most unpleasant question. 2022 we still do not have steady light, 2022 we still talking about creating roads, 2022 we are still here just no growth same old same.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigeria by rickpat(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
nigerian POLITICANS are not patriotic...at this point we need leaders who will sacrifice their own wealth for NIGERIA not leaders who will get richer when elected...for now,I see no such leader...have you heard any POLITICAN boldly say he will forfeit his salary, allowance and luxury benefits to make NIGERIA better?...a Nation that will borrow money and use it to fund budget that contains cars and luxuries for POLITICANS?..a Nation that the newspaper allowance of a law maker is higher than the so called minimum wage?..see quote me anywhere... NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE GREAT AS LONG AS POLITICS CONTINUES TO BE A LUCRATIVE VENTURE...WHERE YOU GO AND MAKE PROFIT...AND GET RICHER

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigeria by Cansalinda: 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
rickpat:
nigerian POLITICANS are not patriotic...at this point we need leaders who will sacrifice their own wealth for NIGERIA not leaders who will get richer when elected...for now,I see no such leader...have you heard any POLITICAN bolding say he will forfeit his salary, allowance and luxury benefits to make NIGERIA better?...a Nation that will borrow money and use it to fund budget that contains cars and luxuries for POLITICANS?..a Nation that the newspaper allowance of a law maker is higher than the so called minimum wage?..see quote me anywhere... NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE GREAT AS LONG AS POLITICS CONTINUES TO BE A LUCRATIVE VENTURE...WHERE YOU GO AND MAKE PROFIT...AND GET RICHER

I totally agree with you.
Re: Dear Nigeria by KokobySandra(f): 1:31am On Dec 08, 2022
I read this with tears. We are not ready

(1) (Reply)

Return Of Benin Artefacts And The Question Of Cultural Infrastructure –toni Kan / Atiku Sends Message To Wike On His 55th Birthday / Europe Reaches Deal For Carbon Tax Law On Imports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.