Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Pics: I Was In Market To Scout For Our Product Competitors. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pics: I Was In Market To Scout For Our Product Competitors. (350 Views)

Trucks Available For Transportation From Mile 12 Market To Any Part Of Nigeria / Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Agriculture Market To Create New Opportunities / Open A Meat Shop Add Village Market To It Is The Best In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pics: I Was In Market To Scout For Our Product Competitors. by MideMrPossible: 12:25am On Dec 08, 2022
This week I was in the market to scout for our product competitors and use the opportunity to see our major buyer during the experimental stage of our Regenerative Agriculture (brood and sales). She was excited and can't wait to have us back while we both check out the best new location to cite our stand.

"Arrogance is posing to know what you don't know, ignorance is just an assistance of arrogance, thinking that you know when you don't know." ~ Bishop Oyedepo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need A Corn Sheller Fabricator / Export Cash Crops From Nigeria / I Love It I More Often Than Not Wear Just

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.