Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) (19065 Views)

Remi Tinubu Visits Buhari In Daura, Katsina / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 9:06am On Dec 08, 2022
Villa12:
he's preparing the seat for JAGABAN the incoming president

Didn't expect anything reasonable from you and you really didn't disappoint
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by frontrunnerbaba: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2022
Always running away from responsibilities
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by broadman20: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Good Job @ TermuxDarkWeb

I can now sit and relax while my boys work because by May 29,2023 They will continue from where I stop. When I will be resting with my able mentor president Buhari

Suffering and smiling personified.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by jeromestarks: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2022
fuckJones:
Journalist: Mr. Obi Can you state 5 things you did exceptionally as the Governor of Anambra?

Naanu: Thank you very much for the opportunity. If you go to China and tell them you are going to Indonesia, you will be surprised they will tell you to enter a Bangladeshi bus 1st.

You're a full fledged problem.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Samtay1: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2022
Welcome baba
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by 1gbdata: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2022
NAF N2FA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by NakedTruth4eva: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2022
fuckJones:
Journalist: Mr. Obi Can you state 5 things you did exceptionally as the Governor of Anambra?

Naanu: Thank you very much for the opportunity. If you go to China and tell them you are going to Indonesia, you will be surprised they will tell you to enter a Bangladeshi bus 1st.
Balablublu blu blu bulaba. Tear tear umbrelleta like you. Tinubu don make down payment for your roasted corn?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by deeva2: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2022
Tinubu contested the APC primaries against the sitting Vice President, senate president, current/former governors…and he defeated them embarrassingly. Yet you think this man would lose to Obi that ran away from his party primaries to go pick an awoof ticket? c’mon be serious!

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Tradinggiant: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Metro Boomin bursting my Brains
lol na now u know??
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by rummmy: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2022
As i dey,do I have a president?
Let me think.. grin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2022
Tradinggiant:
lol na now u know??
Damn bro!
That album crazy!

No skips.....that should be the album of the year.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Melvinkel: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2022
Bluntguy:

People look like their mentors. No wonder you appear incompetent.

Shame no dey catch you to talk to person about another person papa, ask your father where he dey wen he mate dey be men, he dey he parents house at the age of 45 while he mate dey plan big ahead, dey there make pant wear you
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2022
Stop posting this man travel and arrival. E dey annoy Nigerians

Very useless president but not totally useless atleast he can be used as a bad example to other African nations

I'm Obidient
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2022
deeva2:
Tinubu contested the APC primaries against the sitting Vice President, senate president, current/former governors…and he defeated them embarrassingly. Yet you think this man would lose to Obi that ran away from his party primaries to go pick an awoof ticket? c’mon be serious!
He will not win no matter his money! People are wiser now
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 9:59am On Dec 08, 2022
welcom man
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Villa12(m): 9:59am On Dec 08, 2022
emmanuel596:

Didn't expect anything reasonable from you and you really didn't disappoint
I am not the cause of your misery
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

So make I do wetin now, irrelevant news

If he like make he return from Mars I don't give a Bleep
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Stop posting this man travel and arrival. E dey annoy Nigerians

Very useless president but not totally useless atleast he can be used as a bad example to other African nations

I'm Obidient

Shut up. I will keep posting it. If e annoy u go jump inside Lagos lagoon
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2022
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2022
emmanuel596:
Why he dey run from Abuja...hope he took permission from the senate before jetting around like this with our scarce resources.... travelling president
he went there to drop something
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2022
fuckJones:

grin grin grin Obi is a fraud but buhari, tinubu atiku are frsuds too.

Vote for me grin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by DanielPop(m): 10:35am On Dec 08, 2022
At what point is this supposed to make anyone laugh?
fuckJones:

Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by saintruky(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2022
Wetin he dey waka find sef? Shuoooo
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by ibtommy(m): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2022
Makes no difference. The country has been bastardized already. May will free ourselves soonest.

TermuxDarkWeb:

SOURCE: @ LordViccoDaGuru
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid05NyZEFtFNDLWjwCsa5sd5k53Lzuh4WAMHCvzXwnQxGLQKanCgF1ZF2XuKueoDh9Cl&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa&mibextid=6aamW6
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Lepon02: 10:50am On Dec 08, 2022
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by asanausana91: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2022
Bluntguy:

People look like their mentors. No wonder you appear incompetent.
you guys are terrible. No wonder you think every Nigerian hate you. You cannot abuse people anyhow and expect the same people to love you.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Emman08: 11:07am On Dec 08, 2022
The rams wey bandits de oppress go still welcome the man with open arms.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by alhajimansurgs: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2022
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2022
No amount of persuasion will make the food people of Daura and indeed Katsina to vote for Balablu bulaba
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2022
No amount of persuasion will make the food people of Daura and indeed Katsina to vote for Balablu bulaba.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) by labelle123(f): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Affliction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie: Ekweremadu’s Attack, Evidence Nigeria Safer Than Other Places / FG Declares December 25, 26 As Public Holidays / Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.