Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Olympic Condoms - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Olympic Condoms (2238 Views)

If "SEX" Was Part Of The Games In The ongoing Olympic Games In London / Fight Started At The Olympic / Olympic Games 4x100. . .u Go Die, I Swear! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olympic Condoms by akpana(f): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2007
Husband: I bought Olympic condoms today and I think I will use the Golden one tonight.
Wife: Oh no, why not rather the silver one, so that you can come second for a change.

Husband had two photos taken, for his Elderly mother a photo from the navel up and for his wife a photo from the navel down. However he accidentally mixed the photos up when placing them in the envelopes and he send the photo ‘navel down’ to Mommy. She replied: ”Thank you for the photo my son, but Mom suggests you change your hair style as it makes your nose look very short.“

Wife stands infront of her mirror and said to her husband: ”I am fat, old and no longer pretty. I am wrinkled and my breasts hang, Give me a compliment“ when he replied:
“Your eyesight is still excellent though!“
Re: Olympic Condoms by rubie(f): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2007
What sort of confusion is this?
Re: Olympic Condoms by BASETSANA(f): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2007
l too dont understand!
Re: Olympic Condoms by lilvonz(m): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2007
senseless jokes grin grin grin
but i like the one of the olympic condom. The wife confess grin
Re: Olympic Condoms by seunniji(m): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2007
Nonsence
Re: Olympic Condoms by clemcykul(f): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2007
opens door gently, sees joke, gets angry, and hisses loudly,

bangs the door and goes out angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Olympic Condoms by Migines(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2007
*Doz d same xcept he shoots poster b4 bangin door*

(1) (Reply)

Imagine This! / Double Words That Mean Something In Nigeria!!! / 11 funny pics about Ebola in Nigeria in 2014 -olivaturp2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.