Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

PHOTOS: Thank You For Making Me Feel Like A Princess, Regina Daniels Tells Husba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Thank You For Making Me Feel Like A Princess, Regina Daniels Tells Husba (209 Views)

When My Husband Declines To Give Me Money,regina Daniels Tells What She Does / Don’t Forget I’m A Mum: Regina Daniels Tells Fans / Come Home, Missing You on Bed! "You Are Mad"- Regina Daniels Tells Husband. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Thank You For Making Me Feel Like A Princess, Regina Daniels Tells Husba by mocochannel: 7:58am On Dec 08, 2022
PHOTOS: Thank you for making me feel like a princess, Regina Daniels tells husband

Nollywood actress Regina Daniels has showered praises on her husband, Ned Nwoko, for making her feel like a princess.

The mother of two made this known on her Instagram page.

She shared photos of herself and her husband in a matching red and white outfit.

Daniels wrote, “I just want to let you know how awesome you are. Despite being your wife, I admire you, your ways, and your sense of humor.

“ Thank you for being very amazing and always making me feel like a princess ❤️ @princenednwoko.”

(1) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda Bow Down For Wizkid / Kenny Blaq On Stage �� / How To Become A Successful Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.