Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) (3463 Views)

Ukraine Commends Nigeria, Others Over Support Against Russia Invasion / Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu / Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by oikirodah(m): 8:09am On Dec 08, 2022
Wahala No Too Much? Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (Details)

The LP presidential candidate, Peter Obi, appears to be causing marital strife, as an Anambra indigene is preparing to divorce his wife due to her insistence on supporting Peter Obi for the 2023 presidential election.

According to the 60-year-old doctor, who prefers to be addressed simply as Mr Ikenna , his wife of over 25 years has become insensitive and out of touch with reality, and he cannot condone her recent actions, which have the potential to return the country to the depths of despair if Peter Obi is elected president.

He asserts that the issue is not her right to vote for whomever she chooses, but rather her refusal to understand why Peter Obi would never make a decent president and actually endanger the lives of millions of people.

In his appeal to his community elders, Mr Ikenna, who is from Ihiala, has already started the process of displacing his wife, whom he wed by custom 25 years ago. The wife, whom he refers to as Ngozi was a victim of Peter Obi's tyranny when he served as governor of Anambra State.

HIS STORY:

This is an issue of my wife's respect for the dead; we lost our 13-year-old son and only child, who is a sickle cell patient because we couldn't afford the medical expenses when my son Chijuka became involved in a messy crisis that required immediate resources to save his life.

I am a medical doctor, and it pained me to see my son die in agony because we couldn't afford medical treatment due to Peter Obi's insensitivity. This unfortunate incident occurred in 2011 during Anambra's over-a-year doctor's strike.

We were at home, and my wife, a teacher, was also at home as a result of Peter Obi's harsh policies, we were living in squalor with nowhere to go. My colleagues were dead broke like me, and everything was like a desert with no way of surviving economically.

We cried and cursed Peter Obi's administration for the agony he put us through before Chijuka's crisis and in the aftermath of his death. It is unfortunate that 11 years later, this same woman can campaign for Peter Obi based on tribal affiliations, ignoring the pain Obi has caused us.

Because Chijuka was our only kid and would still be with us if proper care had been given, I am unable to and will not continue our relationship. Ngozi is a victim; she can wed the Labour Party for all I care since I have no longer need to live with someone insensitive enough to not realise that Peter Obi is not acting in the best interests of himself, let alone the country.

On the other hand, Ngozi has begged her husband's elders to give her another chance.

The issue is currently trending on a WhatsApp forum where Ngozi is the secretary and her husband Ikenna is a member.
What are your thoughts, please leave your comments below, should Ikenna still hold grudges against Peter Obi after more than 11 years?

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/wahala-no-too-much-doctor-set-to-divorce-wife-over-support-for-peter-obi-detailsd/

Source iReporteronline.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by OlawaleBammie: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2022
Oga oh

I dont know if this is a cooked up story or not.

If it's tru then I am sure it's one of those striking doctors then.

But I still believe it's a cooked up story, it doesn't sound believable, if a doctor of decades can not afford to take care of his son medically just cus of strike den .....

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by danijesus(m): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2022
Issues!
Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by SmartPolician: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2022
You people keep fabricating stories to post on Nairaland. No full names and pictures of the doctor and his wife.

This just goes to show that many people are benefiting from this dysfunctional country and are fighting hard to maintain the status quo.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by Romanoff(f): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2022
A medical doctor who is AS opened his eyes to marry a woman who is AS too.

Such a silly fellow.

Your son died the day you married your wife sir.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by Massiveglory: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2022
Beer palour report from an emilokan urchin op who has exchanged his medulla with escobat tablets.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by rickpat(m): 8:17am On Dec 08, 2022
tales of sunlight

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2022
Better!

Best route to go!

You can't be with a woman who cannot face reality, and same time hoping for the impossible!

The man has done the best thing for himself. A woman who believes so such in fictions cannot be wifed.

And I am certain wife is an illiterate, cos 98% of Obi`s base are illiterates. Just tell them anything with constructive English they don't understand, and they will start celebrating you

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:20am On Dec 08, 2022
Fake News

Rubbish

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by Roboto11: 8:21am On Dec 08, 2022
Make e drive the woman.
grin

Arrant nonsense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Better!

Best route to go!

You can be with a woman who cannot face reality, and same time hope for the impossible!

The man has done the best thing for himself. A woman who believes so such in fictions cannot be wifed
Says a Tinubu supporter cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by CaptainAyub: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2022
Corn urchins working overtime for their 30k

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by onez: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2022
This agbaya OP has now resorted to gossip. No one should move this trash of an advert to front page

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by buhariguy(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
You people keep fabricating stories to post on Nairaland. No full names and pictures of the doctor and his wife.

This just goes to show that many people are benefiting from this dysfunctional country and are fighting hard to maintain the status quo.
so that obi.diot will attack him.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by Mindlog: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2022
Mr. Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, in as much as you need to show your line manager that you are busy selling Tinubu's candidacy, going the route of tales by moonlight is so infantile. cheesy

A medical doctor who is AS and at age 35, married a woman who is also AS, you sure say no be native doctor you intended to type? : cheesy

Abeg which village in ihialla is the ghost doctor from, make we know.?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by Asgard73: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2022
Most of Obi supporters are not from Anambra stateโ€ฆ

You tell them Even with the Catholic Church.. Obi will find it hard to win Anambra.. they will abuse and curse.. for likes..

Will still maintain it.., Obi will lose Anambra Enugu and maybe Abia..

His hype is been projected by mainly imolites.. because of polical reasons known to them..

Imo state is the only state in the east Obi noise dey ginger and most of his fans are imo ..

OBi no fit scam Anambrains again..

Soludo tell am without water for mouthโ€ฆ same thing Asgard been telling his online bingos

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by Beebah321(f): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2022
Them wan spoil Peter Obi name.
God no go allow them.
Some Nigerians sef no want make Nigeria better for us. People are very wicked. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by Mercisharelove(f): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2022
Fake story

To think that this fool run a radio station....

Speak of the semblance with the drug liar.

Fake as Falkirk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by buhariguy(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2022
Obi.diot can marry her.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by Ezewuzie01: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Peter Obi is a demented criminal and a shameless liar. The idiot knows that he will lose but he wants to gather money to prosecute the next Anambra guber election.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by rabiluhauwa: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2022
Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by Mindlog: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
Peter Obi is a demented criminal and a shameless liar. The idiot knows that he will lose but he wants to gather money to prosecute the next Anambra guber election.

Anambra's Guber election as per say he wants to run for a third term! cheesy

Iti boribo ajoka! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2022
Cheap propaganda from Tinubu camp, you Will be irrelevant after February grin

Obi keep waxing strong, while Tinubu nose diving politically

Obi in Taraba northeast.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by Aufbauh(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2022
The pathetic & pitiful testimony of Dr Ikenna about the inhuman treatment meted on ndi Anambra during his inglorious reign as Governor.
Affliction shouldn't be enthrone the second time.
I am a medical doctor, and it pained me to see my son die in agony because we couldn't afford medical treatment due to Peter Obi's insensitivity. This unfortunate incident occurred in 2011 during Anambra's over-a-year doctor's strike.

We were at home, and my wife, a teacher, was also at home as a result of Peter Obi's harsh policies, we were living in squalor with nowhere to go. My colleagues were dead broke like me, and everything was like a desert with no way of surviving economically.

We cried and cursed Peter Obi's administration for the agony he put us through before Chijuka's crisis and in the aftermath of his death. It is unfortunate that 11 years later, this same woman can campaign for Peter Obi based on tribal affiliations, ignoring the pain Obi has caused us.

Because Chijuka was our only kid and would still be with us if proper care had been given, I am unable to and will not continue our relationship. Ngozi is a victim; she can wed the Labour Party for all I care since I have no longer need to live with someone insensitive enough to not realise that Peter Obi is not acting in the best interests of himself, let alone the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by Opintiwa: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing criminal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 08, 2022
Even a blind man can see beyond Peter obiโ€™s deceits and gimmick. Mynd44 please front page

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by BATified2023: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Says a Tinubu supporter cheesy
shameless he goat

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by Villa12(m): 8:51am On Dec 08, 2022
Wahala
Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by Noblechykk(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Oga oh

I dont know if this is a cooked up story or not.

If it's tru then I am sure it's one of those striking doctors then.

But I still believe it's a cooked up story, it doesn't sound believable, if a doctor of decades can not afford to take care of his son medically just cus of strike den .....
Whoever wrote that trash is not good in propaganda. They should have written a lawyer or an engineer. How could a medical doctor who could access medical facilities owned by his colleagues to treat his son say such nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by tuborme: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2022
Ireporters and podiumreporters are authored by Fani Kayode! Go and verify.

Next, they will push it to the front page!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by TechW: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2022
An AS genetype doctor that married an AS genetype teacher, that the type of doctor that gives wrong prescription

1 Like

Re: Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) by Villa12(m): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2022
[quote author=Opintiwa post=118991316
Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing criminal [/quote]Obi the demented effermite frog voice is a known repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Campaign Joined CanopyCrew In EDO, No Amajiri To Give 500 Naira Like Kano / The 5 Appeal Court Judges To Preside Peter Obiโ€™s Case Against Tinubu, INEC, INEC / El Rufai Says Buhari Is Perpetually Unelectable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.