Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Looking For A Very Good Graphics Designer/video Editor - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Looking For A Very Good Graphics Designer/video Editor (879 Views)

Graphic Designer, Video Editor, Ui And Ux Designer To Join Our Studio / A Graphics Designer / Video Editor Wanted: / A Freelance Graphics Designer / Video Editor Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Very Good Graphics Designer/video Editor by Philipschasis(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2022
We are a new clothing brand and are seeking for

i) Graphics designer
ii) Content creators/Video editors ( Must be familiar with instagram reels and tiktok)
to join our team.

You must be up to date with latest trends and have a penchant for fashion. I have been on Nairaland long enough to know that there are badass talents here, so please, let's not waste each other's time if you don't know your onions.

Conditions:
i) If you have a business page or any social media account, kindly drop the link and if I like your job, I will contact you directly so that we can discuss more.
ii) If you don't have a business page but trust your skills, we will require you to do a test design which might be paid for or rejected depending on whether we like your job or not. (That decision is solely ours).

This is a remote job and you can work from anywhere. We will offer you a good remuneration.

P.s: If you're the type who's too busy or unreliable, kindly ignore this post.
Re: Looking For A Very Good Graphics Designer/video Editor by Inspired70(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hello,

It will nice working with you,
I'm a video editor and a graphic designer.

Please let's chat WhatsApp :0808 090 6394

You can also drop email, if it's cool with you.
Re: Looking For A Very Good Graphics Designer/video Editor by Offpoint1: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Philipschasis:

i) Graphics designer
ii) Content creators/Video editors ( Must be familiar with instagram reels and tiktok)
to join our team.

You must be up to date with latest trends and have a penchant for fashion. I have been on Nairaland long enough to know that there are badass talents here, so please, let's not waste each other's time if you don't know your onions.

Conditions:
i) If you have a business page or any social media account, kindly drop the link and if I like your job, I will contact you directly so that we can discuss more.
ii) If you don't have a business page but trust your skills, we will require you to do a test design which might be paid for or rejected depending on whether we like your job or not. (That decision is solely ours).

This is a remote job and you can work from anywhere. We will offer you a good remuneration.

Hello, I have what you need.
Here is my contact9055402072 for further discussion.

Thanks
Re: Looking For A Very Good Graphics Designer/video Editor by Hussein27: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2022
I'm a graphic designer with more than 3 years experience.

Therefore I have got what it takes to deliver effective visuals that are actionable, relevant, and result driven.

Here is my number 08166590993 for more closures .

I'm looking forward to working with you ☺.
Re: Looking For A Very Good Graphics Designer/video Editor by sholla20(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2022
Hy, Check Out Instagram.com/pearlgraphicsng

It's been ages since I last posted on the gram. Always too busy to put my works out but You can reach me here. 08134556637 I make cool designs
Re: Looking For A Very Good Graphics Designer/video Editor by MrSix: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
Check some of works here and also my contact: https://elagba.business.site
Re: Looking For A Very Good Graphics Designer/video Editor by Ayor93(m): 2:12am On Dec 17, 2022
Philipschasis:

i) Graphics designer
to join our team.

Conditions:

Hello, I'm a graphics designer and a video editor. @hiphedavids and @therockteaching are IG pages I manage. Kindly go through the them

Here is my contact 09090574019

(1) (Reply)

. / Video Converter Ultimate For Mac - Your Complete Video Toolbox / What Your Website Says About Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.