Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,387 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Cardib Opens Up That She Got A Nose Job And 95 Percent Of Her Butt Shots Removed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardib Opens Up That She Got A Nose Job And 95 Percent Of Her Butt Shots Removed (406 Views)

Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures / Hailan Abed: "I Had A Nose Job At 16 & It’s My Biggest Regret" / Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardib Opens Up That She Got A Nose Job And 95 Percent Of Her Butt Shots Removed by XMalcolmprinz: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2022
Cardi B opened up to her followers about her latest surgical procedures in a new Instagram Live video.

The rapper disclosed that she went for another round of surgery back in August.

She said the procedure was to get her butt shots removed and she says it was a "crazy process".

Read more at

https://twitter.com/Bloglord1/status/1600754220961259520?s=20&t=x27r3C9L6gRovxoGUByjNA

(1) (Reply)

"We Didn't Arrest D'banj, He Honored Our Invitation" - ICPC Breaks Silence / Portable And Small Doctor Reconcile After Months, Pic And Video / Mercy Eke: Blogger Who Claimed I Slept With IVD Has Been Trying To Tarnish Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.