Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa (862 Views)

PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu / ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by garfield1: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2022
Doma Local Government Area of Nasarawa State stood still during day 7 of the APC campaign rally as more members of the opposition political parties in Nasarawa State continue to troop the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Governor Abdullahi Sule was at hand to receive into the APC, Hon Mohammed Okpede, a two-term state legislator under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Hon Hassan Sadiq, Secretary of the Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) and their hordes of supporters, in Doma Local Government Area, during the campaign rally, in Doma, on Tuesday.

The governor, while speaking at the rally, said the APC government has done so much for Doma and as such the people have no option but to support the party.

“I have to Doma to thank the people of Doma, beginning with the elders of Doma. I have come to Doma to also thank the people of Doma for what they have always done for the APC and what they will do for APC in 2023. This rally can only be compared to the rally in Akwanga.

“Today, most of the roads we followed in Doma are the roads done by the APC government. The PDP has been in power for long but has not constructed one kilometre of road for all these years. The people of Doma should have no other choice than our party,” he stated.

He assured that, if elected for a second term, his administration will build more roads in Doma Local Government Area, particularly completing the triangular road linking Rukubi, Idadu with Agbashi, with the Idadu/Agbashi stretch already ongoing.

Sule also assured that the national assembly members representing Nasarawa South, have taken it upon themselves to facilitate the construction of the road linking Lafia/Doma/Rutu/Keffi/Abuja.

He disclosed further that, with the establishment of a teaching hospital in Lafia, his administration will restructure all the hospitals and bring a befitting medical facility to Doma to provide the rising population with adequate health care service.

Sule used the opportunity of the rally, to reiterate the cordial relationship existing between him and his immediate predecessor, Senator Umaru Tanko Al-Makura, stressing that he will work hard to ensure Senator Al-Makura returns to the Senate for a second term.

“It’s because of my nature that I don’t forget good things done to me, that’s why I believe, my mentor, Senator Umaru Tanko Al-Makura, came out here and told you that no matter what happens, you will not hear any argument between AA Sule and Tanko Al-Makura. It will not happen,” he stated.

In a goodwill message, the former governor of the state. Senator Umaru Tanko Al-Makura, extolled the leadership qualities of Engineer Abdullahi Sule, adding that since his assumption of office in 2019, the Governor has brought his vast knowledge and experience to not only build on where his predecessors stopped but introduce meaningful innovations in the administration of the state.

While noting that, the APC remains the only option that will bring about development and peaceful co-existence in the state, Senator Al-Makura urged the people to shun purveyors of falsehood and acrimony, who are bent on spreading lies and distorted messages.

“Together with AA Sule we have since realized this and understood the need to ensure we work to bring about lasting peace in order for the people to go about their activities without hindrance. Now we can boast of having a military barrack in Doma which was facilitated by my administration and which Engineer Sule has improved,” he said.

In his speech at the rally, state Chairman of the APC, Chief John Mamman, restated the vote of confidence by the party on the Governor, adding that, the tumultuous crowd that turned up to receive the campaign team, is a manifestation of the trust of the people on Engineer Sule’s good governance.

Chief Mamman assured the people of the state that Engineer Sule, if elected into office again, will further entrench his idealogy of continuity, which was visibly demonstrated in breaking a jinx by retaining his Deputy, Dr Emmanuel Akabe, for a record second term.

“The party has passed a vote of confidence severally in the past and present. Today, we are passing vote of confidence on your governance, on your character, on your style of administration and the way you are carrying everybody along. You did it before you became Governor, you are doing it now that you are Governor and I am sure you will do more when you become Governor in 2023,” he stated.

Speaking on behalf of women of the area, Victoria Apawa, national president of Alago women association, called on women to ensure they obtained their PVCs to enable them to vote in the 2023 general election.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.sunnewsonline.com/nasarawa-doma-stands-still-for-sule-as-more-pdp-zlp-decampees-join-apc/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwib2-GR4un7AhV5UKQEHYxnAVgQFnoECAgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1SXdy7fW4mUcGCxWhQG8xH

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Obinoscopy
Seunmsg
Seunmsg
Caseless
Legendhero
Afamed
Yarimo
Kwanza
Naptu2
Politicong
Silvertongue
Asobo1
Penguin2
Immaculatejoe
Gozac
Adegbaraogboye
Coffinseller
Noethnicity
Arewanorth
Majole
Ityp
Ttalk
Pakute
Kyase
Benuejosh
Omenka
Jaxxy
Jrusky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by garfield1: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2022
Sionkpo,tinubu will win the north

2 Likes

Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by Candidlady: 11:39am On Dec 08, 2022
undecided

na wa o
is this from frying pan to fire or from fire to frying pan sad
Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by IgOga(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2022
Osun LP governorship candidate, Mr Lasun, decamped to PDP too grin grin grin

God help you if you vote for serial decampees....they are only loyal to their stomach.......the main reason I don't trust Obi and Atiku.....no philosophy....no principles.....just driven by greed.

6 Likes

Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by garfield1: 11:42am On Dec 08, 2022
Candidlady:
undecided

na wa o

is this from frying pan to fire or from fire to frying pan
sad

It is from fire to freezing water.join them

2 Likes

Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by garfield1: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2022
IgOga:

God help you if you vote for serial decampees....they are only loyal to their stomach.......the main reason I don't trust Obi and Atiku.....no philosophy....no principles.....just driven by greed.

Lasun will deliver his ward to atiku
Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by Candidlady: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2022
garfield1:

It is from fire to freezing water.join them
thank you iwill pass
idont wanna die of hypothermia
Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by garfield1: 11:46am On Dec 08, 2022
Candidlady:

thank you iwill pass

idont wanna die of hypothermia

Will you rather remain neutral
Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by JoeNL22(m): 11:53am On Dec 08, 2022
garfield1:
Doma Local Government Area of Nasarawa State stood still during day 7 of the APC campaign rally as more members of the opposition political parties in Nasarawa State continue to troop the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Governor Abdullahi Sule was at hand to receive into the APC, Hon Mohammed Okpede, a two-term state legislator under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Hon Hassan Sadiq, Secretary of the Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) and their hordes of supporters, in Doma Local Government Area, during the campaign rally, in Doma, on Tuesday.

The governor, while speaking at the rally, said the APC government has done so much for Doma and as such the people have no option but to support the party.

“I have to Doma to thank the people of Doma, beginning with the elders of Doma. I have come to Doma to also thank the people of Doma for what they have always done for the APC and what they will do for APC in 2023. This rally can only be compared to the rally in Akwanga.

“Today, most of the roads we followed in Doma are the roads done by the APC government. The PDP has been in power for long but has not constructed one kilometre of road for all these years. The people of Doma should have no other choice than our party,” he stated.

He assured that, if elected for a second term, his administration will build more roads in Doma Local Government Area, particularly completing the triangular road linking Rukubi, Idadu with Agbashi, with the Idadu/Agbashi stretch already ongoing.

Sule also assured that the national assembly members representing Nasarawa South, have taken it upon themselves to facilitate the construction of the road linking Lafia/Doma/Rutu/Keffi/Abuja.

He disclosed further that, with the establishment of a teaching hospital in Lafia, his administration will restructure all the hospitals and bring a befitting medical facility to Doma to provide the rising population with adequate health care service.

Sule used the opportunity of the rally, to reiterate the cordial relationship existing between him and his immediate predecessor, Senator Umaru Tanko Al-Makura, stressing that he will work hard to ensure Senator Al-Makura returns to the Senate for a second term.

“It’s because of my nature that I don’t forget good things done to me, that’s why I believe, my mentor, Senator Umaru Tanko Al-Makura, came out here and told you that no matter what happens, you will not hear any argument between AA Sule and Tanko Al-Makura. It will not happen,” he stated.

In a goodwill message, the former governor of the state. Senator Umaru Tanko Al-Makura, extolled the leadership qualities of Engineer Abdullahi Sule, adding that since his assumption of office in 2019, the Governor has brought his vast knowledge and experience to not only build on where his predecessors stopped but introduce meaningful innovations in the administration of the state.

While noting that, the APC remains the only option that will bring about development and peaceful co-existence in the state, Senator Al-Makura urged the people to shun purveyors of falsehood and acrimony, who are bent on spreading lies and distorted messages.

“Together with AA Sule we have since realized this and understood the need to ensure we work to bring about lasting peace in order for the people to go about their activities without hindrance. Now we can boast of having a military barrack in Doma which was facilitated by my administration and which Engineer Sule has improved,” he said.

In his speech at the rally, state Chairman of the APC, Chief John Mamman, restated the vote of confidence by the party on the Governor, adding that, the tumultuous crowd that turned up to receive the campaign team, is a manifestation of the trust of the people on Engineer Sule’s good governance.

Chief Mamman assured the people of the state that Engineer Sule, if elected into office again, will further entrench his idealogy of continuity, which was visibly demonstrated in breaking a jinx by retaining his Deputy, Dr Emmanuel Akabe, for a record second term.

“The party has passed a vote of confidence severally in the past and present. Today, we are passing vote of confidence on your governance, on your character, on your style of administration and the way you are carrying everybody along. You did it before you became Governor, you are doing it now that you are Governor and I am sure you will do more when you become Governor in 2023,” he stated.

Speaking on behalf of women of the area, Victoria Apawa, national president of Alago women association, called on women to ensure they obtained their PVCs to enable them to vote in the 2023 general election.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.sunnewsonline.com/nasarawa-doma-stands-still-for-sule-as-more-pdp-zlp-decampees-join-apc/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwib2-GR4un7AhV5UKQEHYxnAVgQFnoECAgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1SXdy7fW4mUcGCxWhQG8xH

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Obinoscopy
Seunmsg
Seunmsg
Caseless
Legendhero
Afamed
Yarimo
Kwanza
Naptu2
Politicong
Silvertongue
Asobo1
Penguin2
Immaculatejoe
Gozac
Adegbaraogboye
Coffinseller
Noethnicity
Arewanorth
Majole
Ityp
Ttalk
Pakute
Kyase
Benuejosh
Omenka
Jaxxy
Jrusky

Nigerians please vote wisely in an OBIDIENT manner
Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by Okoroawusa: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2022
People that will learn the rudiments of politics from JAGABAN in 2023 are much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by Afamed: 7:06am On Dec 10, 2022
JoeNL22:

Nigerians please vote wisely in an OBIDIENT manner

Even in Anambra where I presently came for official work. I can conveniently tell you the number of Obi bill boards in Anambra. They do not believe in this Obiediots nonsense.

Come to Nnewi, where I am now. The Obi posters are not up to 10. The Nnewi people do no believe in this Obi scam

The Obiediots noise ends on social media

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by BOLATINUBU01: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2022
Obi ti lule grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by Afamed: 7:10am On Dec 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:
People that will learn the rudiments of politics from JAGABAN in 2023 are much.

Comrade I have just come come to conclusion, Obi is not in the race.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:11am On Dec 10, 2022
The supreme monkey will not get 2000 votes from this state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by BOLATINUBU01: 7:11am On Dec 10, 2022
IgOga:

even obi go soon decamp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by Majesty2(m): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
The supreme monkey will not get 2000 votes from this state
Even the supreme monkey of beerfraud land not sure of the state he governed for 8 yrs, obidaft ma lule pii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by JoeNL22(m): 9:40am On Dec 11, 2022
Afamed:

Even in Anambra where I presently came for official work. I can conveniently tell you the number of Obi bill boards in Anambra. They do not believe in this Obiediots nonsense.

Come to Nnewi, where I am now. The Obi posters are not up to 10. The Nnewi people do no believe in this Obi scam

Naso una dey talk. Cum 2023. The story will be different
Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by chichar1(f): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2022
Afamed:

ogbeni you are not in Anambra,stop deceiving yourself here, paid sycophantic and propagandists entity.
Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by chichar1(f): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2022
garfield1:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Obinoscopy
Seunmsg
Seunmsg
Caseless
Legendhero
Afamed
Yarimo
Kwanza
Naptu2
Politicong
Silvertongue
Asobo1
Penguin2
Immaculatejoe
Gozac
Adegbaraogboye
Coffinseller
Noethnicity
Arewanorth
Majole
Ityp
Ttalk
Pakute
Kyase
Benuejosh
Omenka
Jaxxy
Jrusky
op you are very wonderful, just look at how you assemble the names of ZOMBIES in this forum. Welldone .
Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by Afamed: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
chichar1:
ogbeni you are not in Anambra,stop deceiving yourself here, paid sycophantic and propagandists entity.

The problem with most of una, una never visit another local govt aside the local govt of una birth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by Indispensable85(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
garfield1:

Did he win his ward in his own election?

1 Like

Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by garfield1: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

Did he win his ward in his own election?

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by bentenny(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
OP I did not know ZLP(zenith labour party) is now LP(Labour party) cheesy
Explain how ZLP chieftain on ur content is now an LP chieftain on ur caption? grin
From tears to lies...una learn pretty well from una master! grin
Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by bentenny(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
garfield1:

Yes he will deliver his ward with his own vote just the same way he delivered for his former party abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by garfield1: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
bentenny:

Yes he will deliver his ward with his own vote just the same way he delivered for his former party abi? grin

Lols
Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by chichar1(f): 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
Afamed:

The problem with most of una, una never visit another local govt aside the local govt of una birth
mad man anthem.
Re: Massive Blow To Pdp,lp As Chieftains Decamp To Apc In Nasarawa by slivertongue: 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
All will be settled in February

(1) (Reply)

Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Visit To Fr. Ebube Muonso For Crossover Night / Edo Group Lambasts Tinubu Over 'yahoo Boys' Comment / Tinubu Has Fallen Into Reno's Trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.