Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID (6831 Views)

Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) / Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees / Elumelu Gave Delegates $1,500 Each, Instead Of Only N100,000 Says Mrakpor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by emela9ja: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2022
Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by loosecanon50(m): 11:28am On Dec 08, 2022
This is a huge allegation. But if proven to be true, just like Buhari, I will be in shock.

2 Likes

Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by JoeNL22(m): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2022
emela9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_8JJtIOu3A
Lobantan.....please they should investigate the matter
Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by fman(m): 11:32am On Dec 08, 2022
Both you and the person that told this shit dey ment!

1 Like

Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by SmartPolician: 11:34am On Dec 08, 2022
A small girl like this has started wearing skimpy outfits to expose her cleavage.

What are mothers teaching their kids these days?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by Mrfixiit: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2022
Ashawo dey this girl eye well well

6 Likes

Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by Lifestone(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2022
loosecanon50:
This is a huge allegation. But if proven to be true, just like Buhari, I will be in shock.
Did you watch the video at all? There is no single correlation between the headline and the content of the video. Abeg borrow data, watch the video and come back to comment

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by Ebubu: 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
Mrfixiit:
Ashawo dey this girl eye well well
very well
and she’s been dressing like this publicly since she’s been 18 or so.

surely she’ll be attracting older men in their 30s and 40s who want to sleep with her for money

1 Like

Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by ganisucks(f): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ebubu:
very well
and she’s been dressing like this publicly since she’s been 18 or so.

surely she’ll be attracting older men in their 30s and 40s who want to sleep with her for money
The funny thing is that she's not a pretty girl. And the cosmetic surgery and makeup just makes her uglier.

2 Likes

Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
Rubbish Rubbish and Rubbish Post !!!

1 Like

Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by dat9jaguy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by stamapro(m): 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
See what you are wearing self, and you think a sane parent would be proud of you right, you can see why he gave your mum the pills, if your claim is true. See the dumbo you are talking with self, another colossal waste to the human generation. If your mum had complied, this show of shame will be averted, thank God she did otherwise because I know you will have second chance to change for good, and cut the demonic flow of your parents, if your claims are true.

1 Like

Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by wordbank(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
grin
Dangote
I am coming for you
Its time evryone to look for their imaginary father

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by Moh247: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
Wear Condom una no go hear
Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by tuborme: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
Lol
Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by dnawah(m): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
A small girl like this has started wearing skimpy outfits to expose her cleavages.

blame the mother,she should be really aborted.
Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
Wetin be this abeg?
Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
dnawah:
blame the mother,she should be really aborted.
GET OUT, you think it easy to train a girl child by both parent in this 21st century? Wait till you give birth let see how far you will train her in the way of the Lord

Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by femisplash: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
Who is that crossdresser?, i feel like smacking his face till the wig falls off his head.
Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by OLEADTIPS: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
hmmmn! Susan Pawjok Aka Blessing Johnson baby of the house
Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by Akunatakasi(m): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
Tony elumelu apologize.. lol how are you sure he is your dad... Ask for DNA
Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by Stone03: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nairaland Admin should be cautious of the dungs they allow in their space. This is a crap

4 Likes

Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by FrancescoFarino(f): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
nawa ooo
Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by HimName: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
A small girl like this has started wearing skimpy outfits to expose her cleavage.

She looks well dressed here.

Just check her on Google to get more disturbed.

It's a shame!
Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by Bryan88(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

what do u expect from a girl brought up by a single mother, wey no knw her papa talk more of growing up with him?

1 Like

Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by BritishAirways: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
Why am I seeing James the gateman of Bobbyrisky
Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by meobizy(f): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
…yes?
Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by Kingcalls: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

No father figure
Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by Kingcalls: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
U father ranaway from ur mom and dint want u cos he knows that na ashawo e give belle and in turn u will become ashawo ...he was right afterall

1 Like

Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by CaptMarvel(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
Is this a movie or something
Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
Matters arising..........
Re: My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
CaptMarvel:
Is this a movie or something
....abi.
Seeing that second Bobrisky as the interviewer make the tin be somehow sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Ghana Really A Haven Compared With Nigeria / Festus Keyamo Disagrees With Bankole's Aquittal. / 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.