Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

- Join The Best ! Affordable & Reliable Webhosting! My Smart Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / - Join The Best ! Affordable & Reliable Webhosting! My Smart Hosting (780 Views)

Need A Reliable Webhosting In Nigeria / I Need A Reliable Webhosting / Urgent Need For A Reliable Webhosting Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- Join The Best ! Affordable & Reliable Webhosting! My Smart Hosting by niceuzor: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2007
Your Choice Hosting

For the Best & Affordable Webhost join  My Smart Hosting

For more info: www.mysmarthosting.net

E-mail at: sale@mysmarthosting.net

Or Better still Call : +23425266821  +2347035197309

- Join the best!! &

Enjoy the Best of Web hosting!!! cheesy
Re: - Join The Best ! Affordable & Reliable Webhosting! My Smart Hosting by kelechiodo(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2007
Dear, why are you promoting the company. Do the company host any of your site. Can you actually vouch for them. I just hope you know what you are doing. All the same, welcome frpm your tour. I saw your love quote site, it is ok but your google adsense adverts opens in new window, why that. Once more, welcome
Re: - Join The Best ! Affordable & Reliable Webhosting! My Smart Hosting by niceuzor: 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2007
: kelechiodo - wow!! Longest time Oh Where you go na? cheesy

anyway welcome back to the Sweet Land Of Liberty,Nigerian Pride Land!!!

: kelechiodo the web host is own by one of my good friend here in this Section

A friend and also a brother to me i so much his Host its the best i have use so far!!

you can patronize his host i belt you will not regret it!!!

i guess i'm making sense here!!

Welcome Home Brother!!
Re: - Join The Best ! Affordable & Reliable Webhosting! My Smart Hosting by smartsoft(m): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2007
lol i just saw the post just now well mysmarthosting support all feature, a linux server.
And our server is based in United State and Malaysia

Our data centers details are :

California , USA but we are always welcome to host HYIP , Adult and Autosurf sites.
( But if you think you want to buy hosting just for spaming or anything, we shut you down without notifying you. We don't accept Fraudulent Activities )

Server Specifications :

We own's a big amount of servers so we can't tell you about every server specifications
but all of our servers meet at least the following specifications

Intel Dual / Quad Core Xeon(Tm) 1.66Ghz [Latest]
8192 DDR2 System Memory Loaded [RAM]
250X2 Hard Disk   
100Mbps Unmetered Bandwidth Port

Feel free to ask if you have any additional questions

We are also looking forward to someone here in the forum which we already discuss about Managing one of our servers.

Our discounted packages for you are as follow
1GB Reseller / 15GB Bandwidth @ N15,000/yr
2GB Reseller / 30GB Bandwidth @ N25,000/yr
3GB Reseller / 50GB Bandwidth @ N35,000/yr
5GB Reseller /100GB Bandwidth @45,000/yr

We do support all features you listed out. so far so good our servers are good. 24/7 Support online always few member can testify to that.

Feel free to ask if you have any additional questions
sales@mysmarthosting.net

site underconstruction, but that doesn't mean you can place an order.

Web hosting starts from N3,000/yr   50MB
Domain Registration N1,500 with your Control Panel
Web hosting 500mb webspace Unlimited Add-one e.t.c

Also 50Mb,200mb, 500mb, 1Gb Web hosting Available.

You can also be a reseller for domains registration.

(1) (Reply)

Www.khash.tk / Emoticon Is 25 Years Old Today / What Is Your Cheapest And Most Expenisive Websites You Have Ever Don?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.