Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Mtn Is A Fraud - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Is A Fraud (1098 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / MTN Is Giving Free Data 100MB To Browse / MTN Season Of Surprises PROMO- Mtn Is Giving Out 5GB Data & 5k Airtime For N150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Is A Fraud by DSHADOWWALKER: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2022
MTN has been in the habit of scamming nigerians for a long time and I have always been a regular victim.Just last month I subscribed to the 5k plan and even though my sim was eligible for double data,I was not given.After 3 weeks of constant complaints and postponing,their twitter customer care had the boldness to tell me i wasn't given because I included pulse points in the subscription payment.I let that go
Then fast forward to this month,I was given a data4me offer of 60gb for 5k.I decided to subscribe to it and after subscription,I was only given 40gb,luckily for me I managed to screenrecord the whole process(cause I know who I am dealing with).I have contacted their customer care hours ago and they are still giving me the regular bull.s**t,"Your complaints have been forwarded to the technical department".Now in my experience of over 10years using mtn,never has any issue forwarded to the technical department ever recieved resolution
Now,for how long are we going to allow this people to go away with their fraudulent ways,these are just my experiences in the space of a month,I have several others,below are screenshots attached

Re: Mtn Is A Fraud by yinkeys(m): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
I thought 5k was 40gb
Yes companies are conning people in these times

5 Likes

Re: Mtn Is A Fraud by Zdr1: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Really
Re: Mtn Is A Fraud by snitchbitch: 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Report them to NCC

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Is A Fraud by DSHADOWWALKER: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
yinkeys:
I thought 5k was 40gb

I think this is a new offer,I has sworn never to subscribe to their network again after scamming me like 5times until I saw the offer and thought it would serve a compensation

3 Likes

Re: Mtn Is A Fraud by DSHADOWWALKER: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
snitchbitch:
Report them to NCC

I did,NCC is yet to reply

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Is A Fraud by olasaad(f): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
yinkeys:
I thought 5k was 40gb

5k is now 20gb ooo and this will not even reach end of the month before it finished self.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Is A Fraud by yinkeys(m): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
olasaad:

5k is now 20gb ooo and this will not even reach end of the month before it finished self.
It’s a double data bonus offer
Available to selected sims
Just keep using the highest offer available on data4me *121#

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Is A Fraud by olasaad(f): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
yinkeys:

It’s a double data bonus offer
Available to selected sims

Before it was usually 3500 for 24gb but now MTN they look for money
Re: Mtn Is A Fraud by odysey: 3:09am On Dec 09, 2022
DSHADOWWALKER:

I did,NCC is yet to reply
call 622
Re: Mtn Is A Fraud by Deicide: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Even to play online games with MTN is a problem. Anytime I sub my MTN I always regret it.
Re: Mtn Is A Fraud by DSHADOWWALKER: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
odysey:
call 622

Thanks I have after trying to reason with the clowns they have as customer care reps,some were even telling me i subscribed to another plan despite showing them video in HD showing the whole process

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Celtel 6 Free Sms / Celtel / 0700-nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.