Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Susan Pwajok Drags Her ‘deadbeat’ Father, Reveals He Wanted Her To Be Aborted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Pwajok Drags Her ‘deadbeat’ Father, Reveals He Wanted Her To Be Aborted (2684 Views)

Collins Enebeli, Don Jazzy's Father Reveals Son's Early Music Career (Throwback) / Damola Olatunji Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Susan Pwajok Drags Her ‘deadbeat’ Father, Reveals He Wanted Her To Be Aborted by Azeemokoya: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nigerian actress, Susan Pwajok in a recent episode of her podcast, Surviving Lagos featuring transvestite, James Brown shed some light pertaining to her personal life.

According to the The Johnsons actress, her father never wanted to do anything with her and had earlier requested for her mother to abort her.

She disclosed that she has never had a sit-down with him and they usually pass each other each time she goes to his church.

Susan Pwajok also disclosed that the only way she will forgive him is if he apologizes to her mother.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/susan-pwajok-drags-her-deadbeat-father-reveals-he-wanted-her-to-be-aborted/

Re: Susan Pwajok Drags Her ‘deadbeat’ Father, Reveals He Wanted Her To Be Aborted by Zonefree(m): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
Aborting her would have saved us of this disaster.

5 Likes

Re: Susan Pwajok Drags Her ‘deadbeat’ Father, Reveals He Wanted Her To Be Aborted by Mgreat(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
Re: Susan Pwajok Drags Her ‘deadbeat’ Father, Reveals He Wanted Her To Be Aborted by Tallesty1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2022

Susan Pwajok also disclosed that the only way she will forgive him is if he apologizes to her mother.

Did he ask to be forgiven?
Re: Susan Pwajok Drags Her ‘deadbeat’ Father, Reveals He Wanted Her To Be Aborted by pocohantas(f): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
Tallesty1:

Did he ask to be forgiven?

I wonder. A man wasn’t prepared for fatherhood or fatherhood with your mother. Which one is he should apologise?

2 Likes

Re: Susan Pwajok Drags Her ‘deadbeat’ Father, Reveals He Wanted Her To Be Aborted by Tallesty1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
pocohantas:

I wonder. A man wasn’t prepared for fatherhood or fatherhood with your mother. Which one is he should apologise?
Person wey no send am when she dey bele, wey no look her side when she was little, cute and innocent, wey her wealth and fame no mean anything to is the very person she is giving ultimatum.

I feel she needs his attention and she is not doing it rightly.

2 Likes

Re: Susan Pwajok Drags Her ‘deadbeat’ Father, Reveals He Wanted Her To Be Aborted by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
Why not have a sit down with him instead of believing just your mother's side of the story?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan Pwajok Drags Her ‘deadbeat’ Father, Reveals He Wanted Her To Be Aborted by Chee59(f): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
Daddy issues?
By now, he should have ceased to exist in your mind.
He's literally dead to you. And should remain respectfully buried in your mind.
God is your father, if you're His daughter.
Re: Susan Pwajok Drags Her ‘deadbeat’ Father, Reveals He Wanted Her To Be Aborted by Chee59(f): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
Why not have a sit down with him instead of believing just your mother's side of the story?

Is anything more clear than the fact that right up to her adulthood, he hasn't made any move to reach out to her?
Re: Susan Pwajok Drags Her ‘deadbeat’ Father, Reveals He Wanted Her To Be Aborted by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Chee59:

Is anything more clear than the fact that right up to her adulthood, he hasn't made any move to reach out to her?

Nothing can be clear to us who don't know more than they tell us.

I counselled a man some years back. Sadly, he is late now. Never wanted anonymity.

The story is that when he had fun with his girlfriend, she became pregnant. They both agreed to abort since they were still in school. But the pregnancy would not go down. She had the baby. On seeing the baby, the man immediately wanted to be involved in the child's life. Due to what later became revealed as postpartum psychosis, the woman denied the man access to the child, and together with her family, raised the child. The child bore her surname. The woman will poison the child's heart against the man, and her family members will do the same. In the earliest period of the child's life, the man will try to reach out. Messages, gifts, and so on were destroyed rather than delivered to the child. The boy grew up believing that his father was worthless. Deadbeat, when it was his mother's family who rejected all his moves to be involved in the boy's life, including making the boy bear his maternal surname.

But I think boys are less emotional than girls, contrary to research. After many outbursts, the family told him about his father, but they still maintained that he was a deadbeat father. Boy said he would like to talk to the man. Man, not knowing what to expect, was scared of the meeting. So, I became the mediator.

Everything came to light in the end. But sadly, he passed away almost a year later.

People should learn to be people and not animals. If you have not talked, then, don't jump into conclusion.

Sometimes, a man may feel the time is not right. Sometimes, he may not know what to expect. He may even be hurting since his child passes by him without acknowledging him.

I think girls need to be more independent minded than they really are. Hear from the other person. If you are afraid they will tell you lies, still go with an open mind. Clear your conscience, and ensure you have heard both sides of a story.

4 Likes

Re: Susan Pwajok Drags Her ‘deadbeat’ Father, Reveals He Wanted Her To Be Aborted by Chee59(f): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Nothing can be clear to us who don't know more than they tell us.

I counselled a man some years back. Sadly, he is late now. Never wanted anonymity.

The story is that when he had fun with his girlfriend, she became pregnant. They both agreed to abort since they were still in school. But the pregnancy would not go down. She had the baby. On seeing the baby, the man immediately wanted to be involved in the child's life. Due to what later became revealed as postpartum psychosis, the woman denied the man access to the child, and together with her family, raised the child. The child bore her surname. The woman will poison the child's heart against the man, and her family members will do the same. In the earliest period of the child's life, the man will try to reach out. Messages, gifts, and so on were destroyed rather than delivered to the child. The boy grew up believing that his father was worthless. Deadbeat, when it was his mother's family who rejected all his moves to be involved in the boy's life, including making the boy bear his maternal surname.

But I think boys are less emotional than girls, contrary to research. After many outbursts, the family told him about his father, but they still maintained that he was a deadbeat father. Boy said he would like to talk to the man. Man, not knowing what to expect, was scared of the meeting. So, I became the mediator.

Everything came to light in the end. But sadly, he passed away almost a year later.

People should learn to be people and not animals. If you have not talked, then, don't jump into conclusion.

Sometimes, a man may feel the time is not right. Sometimes, he may not know what to expect. He may even be hurting since his child passes by him without acknowledging him.

I think girls need to be more independent minded than they really are. Hear from the other person. If you are afraid they will tell you lies, still go with an open mind. Clear your conscience, and ensure you have heard both sides of a story.
You're clearly using one case to make a general statement.
If there's anything I know about people is we will do what we want, except
1. We are not aware
2. The consequences for our actions are too heavy to bear.

That man hasn't made any move. It's as simple as that. Your story doesn't change the fact. If he wants to, he will, since he's aware of her existence. The fact that he hasn't proves that he doesn't intend to.
Re: Susan Pwajok Drags Her ‘deadbeat’ Father, Reveals He Wanted Her To Be Aborted by meobizy(f): 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
Lol. The best way to punish him is to ho around. I will help her ministry by being the first customer.
Re: Susan Pwajok Drags Her ‘deadbeat’ Father, Reveals He Wanted Her To Be Aborted by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Chee59:

You're clearly using one case to make a general statement.

I am not making a generalization.

I am saying we must never jump into conclusions by listening to one side of a story.

If there's anything I know about people is we will do what we want, except
1. We are not aware
2. The consequences for our actions are too heavy to bear.

Then, you have never heard about people pleasers who do what people want, and not what they themselves want.

That man hasn't made any move. It's as simple as that. Your story doesn't change the fact. If he wants to, he will, since he's aware of her existence. The fact that he hasn't proves that he doesn't intend to.

I am telling you that life is not as simple as you all like to make it.

Why do many people remain in abusive relationships.

Anyone would figure out that when a relationship has become toxic, you should leave.

But life is not as straightforward as that.
Re: Susan Pwajok Drags Her ‘deadbeat’ Father, Reveals He Wanted Her To Be Aborted by flexydote(m): 2:33am On Dec 09, 2022
Azeemokoya:
Nigerian actress, Susan Pwajok in a recent episode of her podcast, Surviving Lagos featuring transvestite, James Brown shed some light pertaining to her personal life.

According to the The Johnsons actress, her father never wanted to do anything with her and had earlier requested for her mother to abort her.
[img][/img]
She disclosed that she has never had a sit-down with him and they usually pass each other each time she goes to his church.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/susan-pwajok-drags-her-deadbeat-father-reveals-he-wanted-her-to-be-aborted/

Question I'm asking is, why will your mother have unprotected sex with a man who is not ready to be a Father?

And why did the man also have unprotected sex with your mom knowing her intentions to tie him down?

You should also be blaming your dead beat mother
Re: Susan Pwajok Drags Her ‘deadbeat’ Father, Reveals He Wanted Her To Be Aborted by falcon01: 4:23am On Dec 09, 2022
Zonefree:
Aborting her would have saved us of this disaster.
grin
Re: Susan Pwajok Drags Her ‘deadbeat’ Father, Reveals He Wanted Her To Be Aborted by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2022
He is not your father, go back and ask your mom who your real father is maybe she will pity you enough to tell you the truth.
Re: Susan Pwajok Drags Her ‘deadbeat’ Father, Reveals He Wanted Her To Be Aborted by We4all: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2022
I see. I have a question that has been on mind. Should you blame a man for denying responsibilities for a child he never wanted to have?

Someone I know had a thing with his girlfriend. She got pregnant and he asked her to abort. She accepted and collected money for the abortion.

The boyfriend went away thinking the pregnancy had been terminated. She contacted him months later when the pregnancy was advanced and told him about it.

He was very furious. Would you blame him if he decides not to have anything to do with the baby?

(1) (Reply)

Photos & Video - The Making Of Iyanya’s Sexy Mama Video / Kardashian Sisters Spotted Texting During Moment Of Silence For Michael Brown / Checkout Pics Of Floyd Mayweather And Dad Showing Us Swags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.