Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Does Charm Really Exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Charm Really Exist (485 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) / Do Mermaids Really Exist??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Charm Really Exist by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
Does charm really work?
Re: Does Charm Really Exist by incandescentena: 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
undecided

Until you meet Sunday Igboho with him live vest

3 Likes

Re: Does Charm Really Exist by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Charm is very effective I'm talking from experience but you see that name JESUS fear am

1 Like

Re: Does Charm Really Exist by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
Do you know how to remove spell from the body?
Re: Does Charm Really Exist by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
smadas:
Do you know how to remove spell from the body?
Spells are spiritual weapons, it only has effect on you when you have items belonging to their agents around you.
So first get rid of all items having to do with demons then call on your God to protect you, mind you your God must not be the one that's worshipped with images or items because all the Gods having to do with such thing are demons and they're connected globally.
The one and only true God has nothing to do with spiritual items or images, don't worry about His name just go on your knees and pray to Him heartily and you will get help from Him!

1 Like

Re: Does Charm Really Exist by Truvelisback(m): 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Spells are spiritual weapons, it only has effect on you when you have items belonging to their agents around you.
So first get rid of all items having to do with demons then call on your God to protect you, mind you your God must not be the one that's worshipped with images or items because all the Gods having to do with such thing are demons and they're connected globally.
The one and only true God has nothing to do with spiritual items or images, don't worry about His name just go on your knees and pray to Him heartily and you will get help from Him!
It is a lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Charm Really Exist by Truvelisback(m): 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
smadas:
Does charm really work?
It does but shouldn't be relied on.
Re: Does Charm Really Exist by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
It is a lie.
What is the lie?

1 Like

Re: Does Charm Really Exist by Truvelisback(m): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What is the lie?
U said, it only have effects on those who have items belonging to their agents around u.

1 Like

Re: Does Charm Really Exist by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
U said, it only have effects on those who have items belonging to their agents around u.

OK that's a sacred secret but since you don't know leave it for those who may like to know the reason why God forbids His worshippers from using items and images! Exodus 20:1-5 smiley

1 Like

Re: Does Charm Really Exist by MindHacker9009(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
Truvelisback:

MaxInDHouse is very wrong. They only need to know what you have that they need. This is why it's not good to tell others about your achievements. They can be very deceptive too by always talking about Jesus Christ to you till you tell them Jesus did this for you and from here they know you have what they want and they can use their spell as they know that Jesus Christ is FAKE and was invented by the Roman empire. Only God Almighty of the Old Testament can remove this spell once they know you have what they want.
Re: Does Charm Really Exist by Honchoslim16(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
It does exist
Re: Does Charm Really Exist by kingxsamz(m): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
Yes, that's how Sunday Igboho teleported to prison.

1 Like

Re: Does Charm Really Exist by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
MindHacker9009:

MaxInDHouse is very wrong. They only need to know what you have that they need. This is why it's not good to tell others about your achievements. They can be very deceptive too by always talking about Jesus Christ to you till you tell them Jesus did this for me and from here they know you have what they want and they can use their spell as they know that Jesus Christ is FAKE and was invented by the Roman empire. Only God Almighty of the Old Testament can remove this spell once they know you have what they want.

This bitterness is hurting you, try to free your mind. I even add it that "no name needed to be called" yet you mentioned my name saying i asked him to call names.

MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you don get problem o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does Charm Really Exist by MindHacker9009(m): 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This bitterness is hurting you, try to free your mind. I even add it that "no name needed to be called" yet you mentioned my name saying i asked him to call names.

Ọmọ you don get problem o! cheesy

The guy said what you posted was a lie. And l had to add my comment to show you were wrong and now you are the one that is bitter and has problem o.

Truvelisback:
It is a lie.
Re: Does Charm Really Exist by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
No wahala, enjoy your day! wink
MindHacker9009:

The guy said what you posted was a lie. And l had to add my comment to show you were wrong and now you are the one that is bitter and has problem o.

1 Like

Re: Does Charm Really Exist by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
I think I have been attacked through ojukokoro(covetousness). Please can anybody help me to break the curse?
Re: Does Charm Really Exist by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
smadas:
I think I have been attacked through ojukokoro(covetousness). Please can anybody help me to break the curse?

The one and only means of divine escape is to draw close to the Almighty God {James 4:7-8} Jesus made it clear that it's through greed that people do enter into trouble! Matthew 6:19-23 compare to 1Timothy 6:7-10

So pray to God in any language and please avoid the use of images!

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Does Charm Really Exist by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Thanks. I want to ask. Are you are Yoruba man
Re: Does Charm Really Exist by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
smadas:

Thanks. I want to ask. Are you are Yoruba man
From Òwu Kingdom!
Ọmọ Olówu òdùrú, ajífepéṣeré, ọmọ ajímúdà!

That's my origin before i became a Christian!

1 Like

Re: Does Charm Really Exist by gsegun43: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Yes, they do, but are not effective.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On Sleep Paralysis? Is It Evil Or Medical Disorder / Pastor Dies Attempting To Copy Jesus' 40 Day Fast / Drawing The Lines Between Political Elections, Church, And Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.