Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,441 members, 7,853,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

My Summations About IPOB Have So Far Been Accurate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Summations About IPOB Have So Far Been Accurate (450 Views)

COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges / Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Summations About IPOB Have So Far Been Accurate by GBTYO: 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
1. They are not in the bit interested in restoring a Biafran state.

2. They have instilled Igbo supremacist ideology via false Jewish chosenite claims on the Igbo

3. Being now committed to Zionism ,they have instilled anti Christian sentiments on the naive Igbo

4. From being Zionist and thus antichristian, they've shown that they are committed to the ongoing Satanic Zionist one govt order.

5. They are thus more committed to furthering globalist agenda and not the false nationalism they claim to be striving for.

6. The ethnic ambitions of both the Fulani and Igbo are indistinguishable. They both want to dominate the polity and leach over others. Their only problem is how to share powers in this arrangement.

7. With the Fulani hegemony losing its vice grip in the north and its alliance with the Yoruba Muslim , it was only natural that the Fulani will approach the SE political bloc for an alliance hence the clamour for an Igbo presidency which was dashed by Tinubu using his money to sweep up delegate votes in the APC primaries.

8. An Obi presidency represents an option to be explored and from all indications , mounting pressure from globalist elements on the Fulani elite to accept Obi are already on place.

9. IPOB remains a Zionist element pushing the same Fulani domination agenda with an Igbo hegemony.
Re: My Summations About IPOB Have So Far Been Accurate by GBTYO: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
esnbrutality:
My own analysis about you are 1000% accurate.

You are a Lost Yoruba, who in ITS "so called" intellectual stewpidity, has already sold "ITS" personality to Fulani jihadist, who have made you a slave in your own ancestral land.

Ilorin is Gone......
Lagos via Dangote is conquered.......
SW states have incursion and abductions by Fulani herdsmen and their Islamic jihadist partners.....
You cant travel on Lagos-He-badan expressway....

But your problem are IGBOs that are vehemently fighting the Fulani herdsmen...and dealing with them Porously!

YOU ARE MADT and an IDIAT..who is 100000000% as useless as the leaking condom, that Birthed you.

I repeat zombie..anywhere una enter for bush ...NA DIE!!

The war you have been paid to instigate will only happen on your blighted yeast.

Just remember to focus fighting the north and don't try any rubbish by extending your madness to the SS and SW.

Terrorist fool paid to burn his house for Jewish coin.

1 Like

Re: My Summations About IPOB Have So Far Been Accurate by agadez007(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
Whenever I open a thread and see the following words “Jews,,IGBOs,Zionism”,then I automatically know the idiot behind it

Always sounding like a broken record

4 Likes

Re: My Summations About IPOB Have So Far Been Accurate by TinubuDeDrugLor: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
GBTYO:
1. They are not in the bit interested in restoring a Biafran state.

2. They have instilled Igbo supremacist ideology via false Jewish chosenite claims on the Igbo

3. Being now committed to Zionism ,they have instilled anti Christian sentiments on the naive Igbo

4. From being Zionist and thus antichristian, they've shown that they are committed to the ongoing Satanic Zionist one govt order.

5. They are thus more committed to furthering globalist agenda and not the false nationalism they claim to be striving for.

6. The ethnic ambitions of both the Fulani and Igbo are indistinguishable. They both want to dominate the polity and leach over others. Their only problem is how to share powers in this arrangement.

7. With the Fulani hegemony losing its vice grip in the north and its alliance with the Yoruba Muslim , it was only natural that the Fulani will approach the SE political bloc for an alliance hence the clamour for an Igbo presidency which was dashed by Tinubu using his money to sweep up delegate votes in the APC primaries.

8. An Obi presidency represents an option to be explored and from all indications , mounting pressure from globalist elements on the Fulani elite to accept Obi are already on place.

9. IPOB remains a Zionist element pushing the same Fulani domination agenda with an Igbo hegemony.

Some of you Yoruba's are fantastically useless and stupid. Imagine what you demented bigot wrote. Nonsensical and very empty, in short very incoherent jargons.

Its either your a bandit or Bokoharam south west chapter. Which one are you?

2 Likes

Re: My Summations About IPOB Have So Far Been Accurate by GBTYO: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Some of you Yoruba's are fantastically useless and stupid. Imagine what you demented bigot wrote. Nonsensical and very empty, in short very incoherent jargons.

Its either your a bandit or Bokoharam south west chapter. Which one are you?

OSU , you said nothing
Re: My Summations About IPOB Have So Far Been Accurate by TinubuDeDrugLor: 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
GBTYO:

The war you have been paid to instigate will only happen on your blighted yeast.

Just remember to focus fighting the north and don't try any rubbish by extending your madness to the SS and SW.

Terrorist fool paid to burn his house for Jewish coin.

Idiot, hopeless urchin, you came all the way from western region to drag land in the Eastern region? You're a lost fool who doesn't even know his father's name.

Goat.

2 Likes

Re: My Summations About IPOB Have So Far Been Accurate by TinubuDeDrugLor: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
GBTYO:

OSU , you said nothing

Agbaya bandit

1 Like

Re: My Summations About IPOB Have So Far Been Accurate by GBTYO: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Idiot, hopeless urchin, you came all the way from western region to drag land in the Eastern region? You're a lost fool who doesn't even know his father's name.

Goat.

Eastern region ?

SS nah your bequeathed land abi?

OSU land grabbing thief.
Re: My Summations About IPOB Have So Far Been Accurate by RestructureNig3: 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
GBTYO:

Eastern region ?

SS nah your bequeathed land abi?

OSU land grabbing thief.

This Yoruba Muslim pig aka skull minner, you should be concerned about Ilorin under Fulani caliphate.

Re: My Summations About IPOB Have So Far Been Accurate by PraizHim: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
GBTYO:

OSU , you said nothing

You Tinubu supporters are mostly sadist , who enjoy or derive joy from seeing people suffer.

Look around you and see the suffering of your fellow country men and women

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Ondo Sensitization / Tinubu In Trouble As Northerners Destroy APC Symbol On New Year's Day (Video) / Dear Nairalands, Can You Sell Your Vote For One Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.