Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner (53020 Views)

Russia Death Merchant Viktor Bout Tells Trump To Flee To Russia For Safety (Pix) / "Merchant Of Death" & Arms Dealer Viktor Bout Joins Russian Parliament (Photos) / Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by DimIsaac10(m): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
This Russians self.
Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by blackboy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
Leah is in captivity after FG paid them kidnappers for the release of ALL the girls. They drove back into the town where they kidnapped them and drove back out to their base and we have DSS, NPF, SWAT, NA etc .
Anyone who curses the West or USA if I swear for them.....that is a country. Leah is a Christian that is why she was abandoned there and becaus e of her faith.
This basket baller is USA citizen first and that is what matters to the government . She is gay or should I say lesbo yet the US government did not abandon herhim
Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by Kavod: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
flexispy:
She had it not a setup, she even admitted it
That is their M.O, THEY WOULD FORCE HER TO ADMIT IT FOR LIGHTER SENTENCE WITH THE SCARE OF RUSSIAN PRISONERS WHO DESPISE LGTB AND AMERICA. YOU NOR GO ADMIT?
Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by Father4all: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
American and Russian keep playing with our brains

1 Like

Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by flexispy: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Stop capping what you don't know. Khabib has invited some Americans to parts of Russia in the past, Kydrov recently invited some MMA fighters including Usman Kamaru to Russia and nothing happened. She knew the law but thought she could sneak a tiny product.
Kavod:

That is their M.O, THEY WOULD FORCE HER TO ADMIT IT FOR LIGHTER SENTENCE WITH THE SCARE OF RUSSIAN PRISONERS WHO DESPISE LGTB AND AMERICA. YOU NOR GO ADMIT?

3 Likes

Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by greggng: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
primestreams:
grin
Big countries will always find a way

I pity Ukraine
They are being used

Sometimes I wonder where people like you come from? So many delegation from all over the world was sent to puttin ...what did they get in return? Long distance table . I don't know what you want Ukraine to do ...to allow puttin takeover there country ?. The danger in what you want cannot bring about world peace ..if every big country wanna annex smaller countries then what's the essence of existence?

The good news is that puttin will never win that war...he can only escalate it till the world got enough of his provocation ...he will be thought a lesson he will never live to regret .

2 Likes

Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by Viridis(m): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
iykofias:
9 years!. Don’t engage in topic you have no idea of
Almost the same tells you I know about the topic
Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by dazzlingd(m): 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
Lord of war
Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by Kavod: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
flexispy:
Stop capping what you don't know. Khabib has invited some Americans to parts of Russia in the past, Kydrov recently invited some MMA fighters including Usman Kamaru to Russia and nothing happened. She knew the law but thought she could sneak a tiny product.
OGA, STAY IN YOUR MEDIOCRE AVENUE. I BET YOU ARE JUST HEARING ABOUT M.O.D? DID YOU KNOW PUTIN OFFERED TO TRUMP TWO CIA IN THEIR JAIL FOR M.O.D? OGA NA SET UP, RUSSIA HAS TRIED ALL AVENUES TO GET HIM BUT NO AVAIL. SO STAY IN YOUR LANE. CAPPINGS...... DIRTY VIKING SLANG, RAZ OLODO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by caracas: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
timesupreloaded:
America is the merchant of death and Russia is seeing to it that America is completely destroyed. 400k American maggot mercenaries has been slaughtered like fowl by the Russian military in Ukraine. Russia is not about capturing any land, just slaughter all the maggots. As many as you can.
You need sense , go buy one
Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
Viridis:
Russia is a villain country they caught an innocent girl for just processing cannabis oil and gave her more than 10 years in prison because they want to exchange her for a criminal
Canabis oil is illegal in Russsia just like being gay is illegal in nigeria, by the way the so called innocent girl is gay, perhaps gay people should be left alone in nigeria too. Ignoramus.
Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
Kavod:

OGA, STAY IN YOUR MEDIOCRE AVENUE. I BET YOU ARE JUST HEARING ABOUT M.O.D? DID YOU KNOW PUTIN OFFERED TO TRUMP TWO CIA IN THEIR JAIL FOR M.O.D? OGA NA SET UP, RUSSIA HAS TRIED ALL AVENUES TO GET HIM BUT NO AVAIL. SO STAY IN YOUR LANE. CAPPINGS...... DIRTY VIKING SLANG, RAZ OLODO
Well.. good on Russia for being so smart cheesy
Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by flexispy: 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
Why are you going off point, you're literally everywhere
Kavod:

1 Like

Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by Kavod: 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
gypsey:
Well.. good on Russia for being so smart cheesy
You know that movie, LORD OF WAR? Nicholas cage. It is about him but just Americanized.
Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by Kavod: 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
flexispy:
Why are you going off point, you're literally everywhere
Abeg rest.... You know how long PUTIN don de try to sub am with CIA OPERATIVES? NA TODAY SHE DE GO RUSSIA? AT LEAST YOU DE SEE THE EVIL OF DEMOCRATS, PEOPLE WHO LITERALLY RISKED THEIR LIVES FOR AMERICA ARE IN JAIL IN RUSSIA, ROTTEN AWAY BUT NA LESBIAN THEM EXCHANGE FOR M.O.D. PUTIN PLAYED FAIR WITH TRUMP BUT TO NO AVAIL, SO HE PLAYED DIRTY WITH DEMOCRATS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by flexispy: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
That's what I said in one of my posts here, a US marine has been in jail for years now and biden can't bring him home. I'm not fighting you
Kavod:

Abeg rest.... You know how long PUTIN don de try to sub am with CIA OPERATIVES? NA TODAY SHE DE GO RUSSIA? AT LEAST YOU DE SEE THE EVIL OF DEMOCRATS, PEOPLE WHO LITERALLY RISKED THEIR LIVES FOR AMERICA ARE IN JAIL IN RUSSIA, ROTTEN AWAY BUT NA LESBIAN THEM EXCHANGE FOR M.O.D. PUTIN PLAYED FAIR WITH TRUMP BUT TO NO AVAIL, SO HE PLAYED DIRTY WITH DEMOCRATS.

2 Likes

Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by Kavod: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
flexispy:
That's what I said in one of my posts here, a US marine has been in jail for years now and biden can't bring him home. I'm not fighting you
WELL NA BIDEN KNOW, THIS MOVE WOULD BACKFIRE. HE IS LITERALLY TELLING HIS SOLDIERS THAT LGTB IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHATEVER SACRIFICE THEY CAN MAKE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by Teaser4(m): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
Bolton rants.....

1 Like

Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by iykofias(m): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
Viridis:

Almost the same tells you I know about the topic
more than 10years is the same as 9years, whatever makes you feel clever
Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by arantess: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Merchant of death

See name
He clear say all Americans lives matters imagine dey swap this kind swap
This swapping equation nor balance at all

Dey swap merchant of death for one small girl
I was expecting something like "merchant of dead"(a Russian) swapped for "the man from hell A.k.a the dead don't die" [ an American]

Na you call am small girl

To Americans all lives matter as it should be with right thinking people
Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
gimakon2:

You go school jare. You are the real son of your father , 21 gbosa for you!
First person way be Nigerian way day think right!
The so called "criminal" fit day KGB, day use arms day front another thing. Russia way government day sponsor state hacks against america, e come be this one way them go lock up for.

grin These people no know old soviet union sha.

Even on the American side, the player is an asset. For America to get arm twisted to release this "Criminal", the fear of their asset signing "Peru para" under KGB sessions can't be tolerated. Forget the drug media news, she has been targeted prior to the moment of her capture...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by ProfGday(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
American is prepping for implosion,tell me how could you exchange a merchant of death for a bipolar lesbian because she is tall and can jog some basketball?

2 Likes

Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by slimmoney(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
American blockos dey Russia hand, imagine Russia telling America that before they can release another American prisoner, America should negotiate with Germany to release a Russian national in German prison convicted for murder case, thats the condition for releasing another American citizen in their custody.
Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by paradigmshift(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
iPopAlomo:

Yen yen yen... This is a win for the Russians... well played by my President Putin... The Russian Bear.
it's a win win situation. US won too
Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by grandstar(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
This isn't a fair exchange. Viktor Bout is worth far much.

Releasing an arms merchant at a time Russia is fighting a proxy war that it's losing to the West isn't sound.

Putin probably feels he can use his services as such a crucial time. I doubt Obama or Clinton would have been so "nice"
Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by akee01(m): 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
CIA doings though
She's not just a citizen though.... Might be an agent or asset...
Omoh I don too watch movies

Teaser4:
Viktor Bout: Russian arms dealer known as the ‘Merchant of Death’ swapped for Brittney Griner

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/12/08/americas/viktor-bout-profile-prisoner-swap-intl/index.html
Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by harqinhola(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
THATS A MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION

Enddy50ty:
A Basketball player swapped for an Arms dealer..? grin
grin grin

A convicted arms dealer who is directly and indirectly responsible for the deaths of millions of innocent people around the world.

When will Julian Assange be free..?
Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by cheras1: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
You think she is the only American in Russian jail?

Dennisbulkan:

She's no asset, nothing more than lgbtq. rather it's election season. Public relation stunt by democrats, nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by HydraFeeds(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
Alexa7676:
Only those involved in deep espionage will know wetin sup here.
yeah you grab ,it’s possible she’s an asset
Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by Dennisbulkan: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
cheras1:
You think she is the only American in Russian jail?

No.
But you gotta admit she's lucky enough to be lgbtq & a celebrity and fortunately her it all happened in the middle of war. She's lucky to get media attention unlike the unfortunate others who are not gay and unlucky to end up there in time of peace therefore didn't get the Media attention.
Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by Teaser4(m): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
Whelan don vex oh, sorry oh you go tey inside prison, unless dem wan exchange you with zelenski.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by naijapikin2(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
Evilblakman2:

Arms dealer not terrorist
arms dealer no be terrorist abi?
Is ow k..
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) / Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper / China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.