Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Military Under Pressure To Compromise 2023 Elections —CDS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Under Pressure To Compromise 2023 Elections —CDS (32406 Views)

Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise / Garba Madami: I Was Offered Money To Compromise 2019 Elections — INEC REC / People Are Planning To Impersonate Military Personnel During Elections - CDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Under Pressure To Compromise 2023 Elections —CDS by Mrseriousman: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=FamTomx2 post=119023827]

Is likely you know you no well? You sound dumb Abi?!

Face your miseries towards your village route and leave Biafra out of your problems. [/quote

How can a mad man call a sane person mad ? FAMTOMX2 is an IPOB MISCREANT , a criminal , a scammer and a pick pocket thief. He stole my bike and disappeared with it . Return my bike or be buried with it !

Monkey without data . FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2, 2022. R.I.P. Burial arrangement to be announced soon .
Re: Military Under Pressure To Compromise 2023 Elections —CDS by Mrseriousman: 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
FamTomx2:

Is likely you know you no well? You sound dumb Abi?!

Face your miseries towards your village route and leave Biafra out of your problems.

How can a mad man call a sane person mad ? FAMTOMX2 is an IPOB MISCREANT , a criminal , a scammer and a pick pocket thief. He stole my bike and disappeared with it . Return my bike or be buried with it !

Monkey without data . FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2, 2022. R.I.P. Burial arrangement to be announced soon .
Re: Military Under Pressure To Compromise 2023 Elections —CDS by FamTomx2(m): 12:35am On Dec 11, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Scammer even said that he is looking for a driver that he will employ to drive a stolen Ford 2004 in Lagos, is police sleeping in Lagos?

You for open up that you're looking for heads to harvest,

Your family members are all ritualists, Yahoo Yahoo criminals, sisters and momma harlots, father highway armed robber, useless being hidden in the moniker "Mrseriousman" rather "Mruselessman" is a criminal.

Return that stolen Ford car and computer to the owner, shameful death awaits you in the streets of Lagos.

Devil will expose all your secrets in Lagos, shame and disgrace will never depart from you.

Re: Military Under Pressure To Compromise 2023 Elections —CDS by Mrseriousman: 7:55am On Dec 11, 2022
FamTomx2:

Scammer even said that he is looking for a driver that he will employ to drive a stolen Ford 2004 in Lagos, is police sleeping in Lagos?

You for open up that you're looking for heads to harvest,

Your family members are all ritualists, Yahoo Yahoo criminals, sisters and momma harlots, father highway armed robber, useless being hidden in the moniker "Mrseriousman" rather "Mruselessman" is a criminal.

Return that stolen Ford car and computer to the owner, shameful death awaits you in the streets of Lagos.

Devil will expose all your secrets in Lagos, shame and disgrace will never depart from you.

Chai ..... See senseless reply and later your demantia will make you forget who replies senselessly . Soon you will still be the one to shout that I want to get you arrested yet na you dey call police.

If you are not a headless fowl, don't you know where police stations are ? Can't you go there and make statements so that they will cure your madness for you ? I will be the one to come bail your pick-pocket self.

Are you so foolish that you are now stealing my lines ? Are you not the one that showed us your father's picture when he was mobbed at Onitsha ? Are you still not the one that showed us your mothers prostitution picture ? Are you not ?

You are still the one that said in your comments that you are a ritualist and a supporter of killing by Igbos ? Aren't you still the one that told us about how to rob from 11pm at night ? Aren't you still the one that asked my car pictures so you can steal them ?

You see your life ? You are a slowpoke , self confessed ritualist, armed robber, a scammer , a pick pocket thief from a family of cursed thieves . Where is my bike that you stole ? Return it or be buried with it.

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022. Burial arrangement to be announced soon . R.I.P
Re: Military Under Pressure To Compromise 2023 Elections —CDS by DAREH13: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
I hate beer parlour analysis come up with an evidence of where you once see a military men around polling unit

Me as a public servant is always at forefront in
general any election and still get election allowances

valentineuwakwe:

small boy,,seems you have not voted before or gone to vote on election day?

no manner of persons you will not see at the various polling units on the day of election..
Re: Military Under Pressure To Compromise 2023 Elections —CDS by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
DAREH13:
I hate beer parlour analysis come up with an evidence of where you once see a military men around polling unit

Me as a public servant is always at forefront in
general any election and still get election allowances

You go get mind see them for polling unit and begin video them say u dey find evidence?
I laugh u in spanish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Lawan (Photos) / Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road / Ooni Visits Buhari, Says We Don't Want War In South-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.