Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Nigeria Needs America Military Base To Deal With Terrorism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs America Military Base To Deal With Terrorism (529 Views)

Boko Haram Destroys Nigerian Military Base; 107 Troops MIA - Dailymail UK / Gunmen Attack Military Base, Kill Civilian, Steal Weapons / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Needs America Military Base To Deal With Terrorism by umechuma: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2011
I want GEJ to invite and approve that America have a military base in Nigeria to deal with Northern terrorist in the interest of world peace and Nigerians,just the way have in South Korea and Germany and Saudi Arabia.
It is time deal with this terrorist once and for all.
What are your views on this to permanently deal with terrorist in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Needs America Military Base To Deal With Terrorism by PointB: 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^ - It just might not be a bad idea, especially if such Bases are located in Maiduguri or Bauchi which are increasing become a hotbeds for terrorism in Nigeria. But the caveat should be that the Bases are temporary and renewable periodically.
Re: Nigeria Needs America Military Base To Deal With Terrorism by aljharem3: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2011
PointB:

^^ - It just might not be a bad idea, especially if such Bases are located in Maiduguri or Bauchi which are increasing become a hotbeds for terrorism in Nigeria. But the caveat should be that the Bases are temporary and renewable periodically.

i laugh at how clueless u are

ok please let them come, SMH

so u think it is north they would come to grin grin grin grin we are watching
Re: Nigeria Needs America Military Base To Deal With Terrorism by PointB: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2011
alj_harem:

i laugh at how clueless u are

ok please let them come, SMH

so u think it is north they would come to grin grin grin grin we are watching

You are worried they will ruin the bombing party for your Kanuri folks, and hausa overlords?
Re: Nigeria Needs America Military Base To Deal With Terrorism by hajifaty: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2011
This is another dumb thread on NL. Do you think this pple give a fucck about your life? They will prefer having the base in Niger delta. I don't know when nigerians will wake up.
Re: Nigeria Needs America Military Base To Deal With Terrorism by logic101: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2011
@ op i would pretend that you are joking but if your serious your one hell of a misinformed or uninformed person.

(1) (Reply)

Policeman, 1 Other Killed By Opc Member In Oyo / Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –buhari / Yar’adua Bought Judgment For $57m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.