Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,249 members, 7,853,270 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

"I Find It Hard To Make Friends With Women Born And Raised In Nigeria" - Coker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Find It Hard To Make Friends With Women Born And Raised In Nigeria" - Coker (399 Views)

PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) / Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) / Meet Women Born Without A Pu#sy (vag!na). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Find It Hard To Make Friends With Women Born And Raised In Nigeria" - Coker by Xmalxyprince: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nigerian media personality, Stephanie Coker, has said that she finds it hard to be friends with women who have spent their whole lives in Nigeria.

Stephanie, who stated this in a recent interview, explained that she finds it difficult to make friends with women who were raised here because she believes the way they see things is different.

Read more at

https://twitter.com/Bloglord1/status/1600886632626159616?s=20&t=gnuswscBtAZdQQx_NeT9Sw
Re: "I Find It Hard To Make Friends With Women Born And Raised In Nigeria" - Coker by Silentgroper(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
I bet she doesnt believe in leeching on a nigga like a typical naija woman..
Re: "I Find It Hard To Make Friends With Women Born And Raised In Nigeria" - Coker by Emperormartin(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
Lol... She might be right

I have seen an Igbo girl born and bred in Kaduna finding it hard to relate with Igbo girls born in the east.

She just feels comfortable relating to Igbos raised in the north or just outright northerners.

All these are environmental factors

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Buchi Private Chat Reveals The Sammie Okposo You Never Knew. / Singer, Zamorra Reveals What OBO Did For Him, Says “davido Is Not A Human Being” / Actress Iyabo Ojo Unveils Lover, Paul Okoye On 45th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.