Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Peter Obi To Speak At Chatham House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Speak At Chatham House (404 Views)

Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention / Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi To Speak At Chatham House by Omesbrit(m): 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
The presidential candidate of the labour party has accepted the invitation to speak at Chatham house. He was even invited before any other candidate to speak at Chatham house. He delayed the invitation probably to meet up with the campaign challenges here in Nigeria.

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At Chatham House by Omesbrit(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
We are going to Chatham house to clean up the mess created by the agbado man

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At Chatham House by Omesbrit(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
Obi to the world, this nation must not be rediculed before the international community.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At Chatham House by Hezzyluv: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At Chatham House by Charleys: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
read my piece and see reasons why tinubu will win the election 2023. No matter the mess he did in chat am house.

https://www.nairaland.com/7470167/why-bola-tinubu-win-2023

Ask yourself, why will speaker of the house follow him to Chatham house? Why are APC bigwigs supporting tinubu?
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At Chatham House by Eyesstone(f): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
Our great man.

The man with capacity
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At Chatham House by Uptoyou(f): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
We await the day
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At Chatham House by tony0806: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
Charleys:
read my piece and see reasons why tinubu will win the election 2023. No matter the mess he did in chat am house.

Ask yourself, why will speaker of the house follow him to Chatham house? Why are APC bigwigs supporting tinubu?

My brother, I don't need to ask myself any question. If your conscience is actually still alive, you'll feel shy talking about APC at this material time
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At Chatham House by Newton2024: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
It's POssible.

Re: Peter Obi To Speak At Chatham House by FreeStuffsNG: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
Omesbrit:
We are going to Chatham house to clean up the mess created by the agbado man
Alawada. I thought you were there before Asiwaju.
By this time next year, you should all be alright then and social media can rest wink
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At Chatham House by Mindcure: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Charleys:

So you don't know why the so called bigwigs are supporting Tinubu??

Are you serious

Hmmm, wonders shall never end. Abeg nairalanders who fit help me answer this urchin?

Why thiefs the support Lagos chief thief?
Re: Peter Obi To Speak At Chatham House by gozmok1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
aGbado urchins should watch and learn

(1) (Reply)

What Wike Fears Will Definitely Happen To Him~dae Steven Deegbara / (vid) Hot Lala! Rufai Gives Atiku Hot Coded Message After He Promised Igbos Pres / I Don't Know Any Tinubu's Surpporter Outside Social Media And TV Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.